COVID-19 vaccine #16 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s pretty obvious that the accusation is that people who took the vaccine were lied to. And if they still think they did the right thing they’re somehow in denial.

I did 😅 That’s how I took it, a bird with it’s head in the ground = burying head in the sand. Not sure what else you would mean by it?

" Anyone still fully believing they were not lied to or manipulated in any way must be related to a certain large bird"

Reactions: 8
" Anyone still fully believing they were not lied to or manipulated in any way must be related to a certain large bird"
What does this even mean though? You posted a pic of a bird with its head in the ground.

I can read. It’s the picture that followed that got me thinking that’s what you meant. 🫣

Yeah it’s pretty obvious that the accusation is that people who took the vaccine were lied to. And if they still think they did the right thing they’re somehow in denial.
Knowing what I do now, I would still choose to take it. I have a 🧠 to make my own informed opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What does this even mean though? You posted a pic of a bird with its head in the ground.

I can read. It’s the picture that followed that got me thinking that’s what you meant. 🫣

Knowing what I do now, I would still choose to take it. I have a 🧠 to make my own informed opinion.
I think the implication is you're related to the bird that likes to put its head in the ground - hence you like to put your head in the ground.

But yes, I feel like if someone wants to insult people, they could at least be upfront about it. :D

And same. I feel it was the right choice for me. I'll take a booster if offered it in the autumn, same as I take the flu vaccine in the autumn and have done for many years with no issue.

I think the implication is you're related to the bird that likes to put its head in the ground - hence you like to put your head in the ground.

But yes, I feel like if someone wants to insult people, they could at least be upfront about it. :D

And same. I feel it was the right choice for me. I'll take a booster if offered it in the autumn, same as I take the flu vaccine in the autumn and have done for many years with no issue.
Kinda similar to burying your head in the sand then. 🫣 I certainly did not take it as a compliment.

I’ll be doing the same in the autumn/winter if it is made available to everyone.

I think they have been on the 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷 rather early tonight, maybe they will understand your post tomorrow after the hangover has worn off, if they remember to reread.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't type this coherently if I've been on the sauce. ;)

Joking aside, if that's the best you've got...

You can always reappear with a new name although your posts can be a dead giveaway.
While I suspect some have done that, I couldn't be bothered. Sounds like too much effort. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.