COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm critical of it but I've had it ,what does that make me 😂
I have no issue with that. It’s good to question things.

It’s more the not-so-subtle digs from those who didn’t want the vaccine make towards those who chose to have it that I find annoying. As though they’re superior and people who exercised their choice to have the vaccine were stupid and made the ‘wrong’ choice. I stand by my choice and I don’t need others to lecture me.

Not saying you do that by the way!

It’s more the not-so-subtle digs from those who didn’t want the vaccine make towards those who chose to have it that I find annoying. As though they’re superior and people who exercised their choice to have the vaccine were stupid and made the ‘wrong’ choice. I stand by my choice and I don’t need others to lecture me.

Go back and read the threads from when the vaccines first came out then write that post again without a red face. . We are demonised all over the internet and in real life. so if all you had were a few digs then count yourself very lucky!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Go back and read the threads from when the vaccines first came out then write that post again without a red face. . We are demonised all over the internet and in real life. so if all you had were a few digs then count yourself very lucky!
Not from me so my face isn’t red. I wasn’t even a tattle member when the vaccines were first produced.

With an even more transmissible variant now here the government will probably want all age groups to have a 4th jab eventually.

I don't lecture anyone but what I do find annoying is the fact if you do show any neg /questions towards the vaccine or Government you're branded a CT .I think people have every right to express their opinons when so many have lost their businesses ,homes and in some cases their life by the way this pandemic has been handled ,this time 2 yrs ago we were put in fear of our lives to now be dropped like a bag of shite and told to get over it ...like pawns in a game :cautious: of course people are angry /bewildered and they have every right to be .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If the vaccinated really think they have had more of a tougher time and received more ‘digs’ than the unvaccinated have then sorry but they are truly delusional 😂 there have been many people admit they only got the jabs because of public pressure and they didn’t want to be called an antivaxxer. How bad is that?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
If the vaccinated really think they have had more of a tougher time and received more ‘digs’ than the unvaccinated have then sorry but they are truly delusional 😂 there have been many people admit they only got the jabs because of public pressure and they didn’t want to be called an antivaxxer. How bad is that?
Exactly! Someone even admitted on here that they believed the unvaccinated should be treated differently to the vaccinated! Not one unvaxxed person has ever said that about the jabbed.

Reactions: 17
I don't lecture anyone but what I do find annoying is the fact if you do show any neg /questions towards the vaccine or Government you're branded a CT .I think people have every right to express their opinons when so many have lost their businesses ,homes and in some cases their life by the way this pandemic has been handled ,this time 2 yrs ago we were put in fear of our lives to now be dropped like a bag of shite and told to get over it ...like pawns in a game :cautious: of course people are angry /bewildered and they have every right to be .
Most of them are CTists, though. I don't think CTists mind being branded as such; indeed if they choose to post in a thread with that title then I assume they're cool with it. :D

Most of them are CTists, though. I don't think CTists mind being branded as such; indeed if they choose to post in a thread with that title then I assume they're cool with it. :D
I saw people branded as such on another thread lastnight until I posted a gov source to back up exactly what they were saying ...pathetic really !

Reactions: 3
I was talking more about this place/thread. There's pretty much always been an imbalance between those against the vaccine and those in favour of it. And - like it or not - some of the comments towards vaccinated people have been quite crappy - and because there are more anti vaccine comments, there's a 'ganging up' effect on those who don't share those views.

I know it's put some people off posting because it makes for a hostile atmosphere. I keep posting, though, because I've never minded about how people react to my views - that's their business. Call me thick, delusional, stupid, etc. It's like water off a duck's back for me.

(Edited to add - this thread is a case in point. I made a post and my notifications light up like a Christmas tree)

Well I'd rather the thread was called Open-minded Purebloods... but we don't all get what we want in life 🧙🏻‍♀️😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Exactly! Someone even admitted on here that they believed the unvaccinated should be treated differently to the vaccinated! Not one unvaxxed person has ever said that about the jabbed.
That's because they fell into the blame game that the gov created throughout the pandemic it went from the oldies to pregnant women if people can't see that then they're truly blind to the world .

I was talking more about this place/thread. There's pretty much always been an imbalance between those against the vaccine and those in favour of it. And - like it or not - some of the comments towards vaccinated people have been quite crappy - and because there are more anti vaccine comments, there's a 'ganging up' effect on those who don't share those views.

I know it's put some people off posting because it makes for a hostile atmosphere. I keep posting, though, because I've never minded about how people react to my views - that's their business. Call me thick, delusional, stupid, etc. It's like water off a duck's back for me.
Really ! I saw a lot more hostility coming from the pro brigade when they were posting the unvaxxed shouldn't get treatment ,they're killing people spreading this virus ,blah ,blah ,blah ...I know you weren't here at the beginning to see half the shite was posted because most was removed ,but it was an eye opener for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not from me so my face isn’t red. I wasn’t even a tattle member when the vaccines were first produced.
But you were a member elsewhere and a member of the human race. You know exactly what was being said
( and done) to those not wanting the vaccines.

Reactions: 6
That's because they fell into the blame game that the gov created throughout the pandemic it went from the oldies to pregnant women if people can't see that then they're truly blind to the world .

Really ! I saw a lot more hostility coming from the pro brigade when they were posting the unvaxxed shouldn't get treatment ,they're killing people spreading this virus ,blah ,blah ,blah ...I know you weren't here at the beginning to see half the shite was posted because most was removed ,but it was an eye opener for sure.
I can only comment on my time here and what I've seen. I don't doubt crappy things were said from that side, but that doesn't mean it's then OK to carry on lots of rude comments towards vaccinated people - some of whom didn't even participate in the original conversations.

It's like paying for the sins of your father. :D

But you were a member elsewhere and a member of the human race. You know exactly what was being said
( and done) to those not wanting the vaccines.
Did I? Are you a fly on my wall? 😂

On both the vaccine and the covid thread people who don't go anywhere near the CT were being called CT.

• Heart
I can only comment on my time here and what I've seen. I don't doubt crappy things were said from that side, but that doesn't mean it's then OK to carry on lots of rude comments towards vaccinated people - some of whom didn't even participate in the original conversations.

It's like paying for the sins of your father. :D

Did I? Are you a fly on my wall? 😂
I think we have to include both sides in that ,and the childish Horrid Henry nah! nah! nah! nah! nah! na! posts when there's genuine concern

Reactions: 2
We’ve had so many posters come on that have never been part of conversation to leave a comment along the lines of ‘I think the unvaxxed are selfish and it’s their faults hospitals are over run etc’ some have been far worse than others, like the one that said they don’t care if unvaccinated people die.
It’s a pointless argument going back and forth saying the unvaccinated or vaccinated are rude and nasty toward the other. Every thread decends Into argument at some point and you can pick rude comments out from both sides.

As long and you and others with the same feeling won’t kick off at being described as anti vaccine that’s fine!
Personally, I would decide on an individual basis. If it was another covid situation it would be a no. Any others I'd assess at the time. I may take all or none at all. As someone mentioned, shady things like rewarding people, no, if be put off right away. I've never needed any vaccines as an adult or offered any until covid anyway.

Reactions: 4
Marry me?

:love:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.