Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
If the vaccinated really think they have had more of a tougher time and received more ‘digs’ than the unvaccinated have then sorry but they are truly delusional 😂 there have been many people admit they only got the jabs because of public pressure and they didn’t want to be called an antivaxxer. How bad is that?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Msanya36

Chatty Member
Christ I actually cannot believe people still taking these and just not thinking??? By any stretch 4 doses of a Vaccine in a year is it for some would be considered excessive???? And then in the face of so much information on the behaviour of the vaccines? It's literally everywhere about the waning immunity??? And it's also come out Pfizer were told to release the data that they wanted to bury for 75 years??? Why is this not front page news, with a 10 page list of horrific side effects they knew could happen??? And now in the face of Covid being highly survivable??? Why are they still taking them???

I'm a Veterinary nurse and I'm telling you your Cat, dog, horse would not be subject to this?? A new pup or kitten would get 2 primary vaccinations few weeks apart and the next one a full year after??? And you always watched for side effects or a reaction? Those side effects that they "officially" recognise would have pulled them off the market! I've worked with top Thoroughbred Bloodstock for years, Coolmore Stud in Ireland, cream of the crop for horses! Mares and foals- if a new Vaccine was even linked to bloodclots and inflammation of the heart in Animals expected to be elite Athletes i.e who need the best cardiovascular training etc, that vaccine would have been gone??? GONE and uproar aswell? It is mind-boggling to me that ya ok in the height of things, that since ,these ppl are unable to read information that is available to everyone and compare these vaccines to other vaccines and see a) what actually good records are for routine vaccines, they are there and look at what the Covid ones are doing cos it's disgraceful! And b) realise there's a very good reason normal time for testing and trialling vaccines is the bones of 10 years! It was there to hopefully observe said side effects????? And this has all gone out the window. And I also cannot get over the media - no acknowledgement of said behaviour, no acknowledgement that tons of people are having side effects, just ignore ignore ignore?????

My mums partner triple jabbed and been in bed all week with it. Can't even get up without his head spinning. The vaccine doesn't seem to have helped his symptoms of it.
I'm telling you now- this is not normal!😳

Even more sure than I was before.
Coupled with what the vaccine (s) are doing to fertility I would say agenda 21/30 was very much on target.
I agree- the behaviour they encouraged over these vaccines makes no sense? I think there has to be something else to this?🥺 I am so glad I stood my ground and never took it, I've never had Covid either yet. I had my partner and 2 very good friends who are a food scientist and vet nurse wouldn't touch them either, they've both in the last while had Covid and absolutely fine! A girl at work tho triple jabbed and then had a woeful dose of Covid! I think they are f**king up their immune systems big time!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
If the vaccinated really think they have had more of a tougher time and received more ‘digs’ than the unvaccinated have then sorry but they are truly delusional 😂 there have been many people admit they only got the jabs because of public pressure and they didn’t want to be called an antivaxxer. How bad is that?
Exactly! Someone even admitted on here that they believed the unvaccinated should be treated differently to the vaccinated! Not one unvaxxed person has ever said that about the jabbed.

Reactions: 17

monga

VIP Member
I have no issue with that. It’s good to question things.

It’s more the not-so-subtle digs from those who didn’t want the vaccine make towards those who chose to have it that I find annoying. As though they’re superior and people who exercised their choice to have the vaccine were stupid and made the ‘wrong’ choice. I stand by my choice and I don’t need others to lecture me.

Not saying you do that by the way!
I don't lecture anyone but what I do find annoying is the fact if you do show any neg /questions towards the vaccine or Government you're branded a CT .I think people have every right to express their opinons when so many have lost their businesses ,homes and in some cases their life by the way this pandemic has been handled ,this time 2 yrs ago we were put in fear of our lives to now be dropped like a bag of shite and told to get over it ...like pawns in a game :cautious: of course people are angry /bewildered and they have every right to be .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Mbouzer

Anti vaxxers - do you feel the same about Novavax and Valneva? All the criticism I’ve seen seems to be around the MRA tech. These are the old style but I’ve seen so little chat around them. And we’ve barely ordered any!
I just feel like for me personally a vaccine for covid would be completely unnecessary. I’ve had Covid and fought it off myself quite well so no, I would never get a vaccine for covid no matter what tech it used.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
No passports, no masks, no mention of vaccines, no covid certs, it’s like it just vanished 😐.

the push to have everyone vaccinated seemed to have stopped over night.
It’s very bizarre.

damn that staff member got up on the wrong side of the bed 🙄

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
No passports, no masks, no mention of vaccines, no covid certs, it’s like it just vanished 😐.

the push to have everyone vaccinated seemed to have stopped over night.
It’s very bizarre.

damn that staff member got up on the wrong side of the bed 🙄
I feel like Pfizer announced one day "ok guys, we've got nearly all the money in the world now, thanks but we don't need any more"

• Haha

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I watch a TikToker who's 7yr old daughter got hers on Saturday she's been ill in bed ever since and the worrying thing is the child has had covid twice the most recent bout only 3 weeks ago. I thought you had to wait 3 months after infection before they jabbed kids .
Honestly what is going through these peoples minds! To know you've made your child needlessly ill because of making them have a medical procedure they didn't need is the definition of insanity! That poor little girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Joon

VIP Member
I don't blame anyone for not having the jabs. I will never have the booster. I had to have mammograms after my first 2...really bad pains.. fortunately I was clear but I know they started it off..I am 72 by the way and past all the menopause stages.....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
In my case that Korean doctor was on to something.

There's also this which everyone wants to ignore. Never knew my sisters, my aunt, my father and I were such lookers too. 💋

View attachment 1163210

#trustthescience

I'm going to go back to making my Mac & Cheese. Please try not to kill each other whilst I'm gone.
Oooh so thats why I'm still covid free, I'm a sexy bitch 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

E84Blair

Does anyone who got the vaccine feel a bit foolish or am I still a selfish conspiracy theorist?

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Maybe because it has never been "no flu jab no job".

No " flu vaccine no petrol" like in some parts of Pakistan.

No "flu vaccine no IVF treatment".

There's hasn't been a campaign directed towards those selfish folk who do not get a annual flu jab- it's only ever been for those who are at most risk.

1647556911943.png

Most have already taken three in one year.

Now a 4th so soon? Why does protection not last long enough? Anyway you do you and all that.

Last edited:
  • Heart

npc1234

I didn`t know tattle had this kind of thread lol

I`m unvaxxed, had COVID in January and I'm fine. It was milder than a cold. I say this because I had a real cold in March and it was :sick:
This thing will keep mutating so 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
You have to remember that the vast majority of people who've had the vaccine have been fine and, when they've had covid, the symptoms have been mild or non-existent.

You have to remember that the vast majority of people who had covid have been fine. Imagine taking a vaccine that most people didn't need for an illness that didn't have that much effect on them and then dying or having life-changing injuries.

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I'll have one of whatever Mr Trudeau is drinking.

@Ensay and Prefrontal did you guys both feel similar? Was it the first, second or third one though that really hits you ? 😉

#safeandeffective
#inpfizerwetrust

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Austria's forced vax mandate suspended!

"Minister Karoline Edtstadler said the law’s “encroachment of fundamental rights” could no longer be justified by the danger posed. "

Poddular

VIP Member
Another vaccine side effect that’s not widely discussed (yet).
My niece has had to completely shave off her long hair due to hair loss. Started after her jab. Doctor said stress, she disagrees. People like to laugh and say its coincidence ☹
She hasn't had covid

• Sad

monga

VIP Member
I watch a TikToker who's 7yr old daughter got hers on Saturday she's been ill in bed ever since and the worrying thing is the child has had covid twice the most recent bout only 3 weeks ago. I thought you had to wait 3 months after infection before they jabbed kids .

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry