COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably why most migrated on to the CT thread they weren't judged and could express an opinion without being ridiculed.
But then the ridiculing continued when they made a dedicated ā€˜antiā€™ thread šŸ˜‚
I would say majority of the posts on the CT are not conspiracy anymore they are fact, some things were seen as conspiracy a couple of years ago but they have been proven to be true.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
But then the ridiculing continued when they made a dedicated ā€˜antiā€™ thread šŸ˜‚
I would say majority of the posts on the CT are not conspiracy anymore they are fact, some things were seen as conspiracy a couple of years ago but they have been proven to be true.
I thought that was set up to debunk conspiracies not comment on other members I couldn't imagine coming on here just to target other tattlers ...weird

Reactions: 6
I'm led to believe the creation of an 'anti' thread only happened because people on the CT thread wanted it to be only for those who agreed with CTs - i.e. posts critical of CTs weren't welcome. In other words "make your own thread if you disagree".

I don't really see why those people then should be laughed at for following instructions!

Also, the anti-CT thread isn't just limited to discussion of Tattle CT topics - a lot of the stuff is taken from external sites, eg. Twitter - one has been posted today for example.

But anyway, this is very off topic so I'll leave it there. šŸ¤«

I'm led to believe the creation of an 'anti' thread only happened because people on the CT thread wanted it to be only for those who agreed with CTs - i.e. posts critical of CTs weren't welcome. In other words "make your own thread if you disagree".

I don't really see why those people then should be laughed at for following instructions!

Also, the anti-CT thread isn't just limited to discussion of Tattle CT topics - a lot of the stuff is taken from external sites, eg. Twitter - one has been posted today for example.

But anyway, this is very off topic so I'll leave it there. šŸ¤«
You said all of this with a straight face ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You said all of this with a straight face ?
Which part do you have an issue with? Do you disagree with the first part about the reason the thread was created?

Regarding the penultimate paragraph, anyone can check out the thread today to see if I'm right that we've been discussing a CT that was posted on Twitter.

If you've got an issue with what I say, or disagree with me about anything, I'm more than willing to discuss it. We're all adults and surely it's better to discuss these things rather than just leave sarcastic one-liners. The offer's there.

Reactions: 1
The only new things recently in the anti CT thread that we werenā€™t talking about first has been about Anton Le Vay and Taylor swift being a clone. TODAY for the first time thereā€™s also been original content. Itā€™s like being in high school.

ā€œThe worst thing is theyā€™re breedingā€ and I did repost your comment because I couldnā€™t believe you were actually doing the same thing you said we were.

Someone posts about šŸ¦– šŸ¦•ā€™s and bam itā€™s on your thread too within minutes.Same with the sun talk. The only things untouched are the finance videos and about the economy maybe because theyā€™re are actually true.

This the next thing
This one actually would worry me because of the effect on pregnant women.

The former CDC director was on air recently saying it would be bird flu. Bill Gates predicted weaponised smallpox, either way Iā€™m heading to my private island.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
CTs and anti CTs are obviously going to talk about the same stuff, given the same CTs do the rounds at the same time.

It's not like we're living in different years. :D

The only new things recently in the anti CT thread that we werenā€™t talking about first has been about Anton Le Vay and Taylor swift being a clone. TODAY for the first time thereā€™s also been original content. Itā€™s like being in high school.

ā€œThe worst thing is theyā€™re breedingā€ and I did repost your comment because I couldnā€™t believe you were actually doing the same thing you said we were.

Someone posts about šŸ¦– šŸ¦•ā€™s and bam itā€™s on your thread too within minutes.Same with the sun talk. The only things untouched are the finance videos and about the economy maybe because theyā€™re are actually true.

This one actually would worry me because of the effect on pregnant women.

The former CDC director was on air recently saying it would be bird flu. Bill Gates predicted weaponised smallpox, either way Iā€™m heading to my private island.
Yes imagine if that mutated and spread it would certainly cut down the population .

Reactions: 2
I have watched this thread for many months, keeping my thoughts to myself.

Thank you to those that are cynics and ask the questions others wonder about.

Thank you to those that have done the research and posted answers.

Thank you to those that have posted personal experiences.

I know what I believe on the subject and itā€™s heartening to know others feel the same.

I read your posts, the koolaide drinkers (more accurate is gaotorade, but I digress) are on ignore.

They are appearing more and more irrelevant as more and more people are feeling conned.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I donā€™t know why users who comment on the CT thread are acting holier than thou when they congregate on there talking about users and what has been discussed from here, the other thread, as well as the Ukraine Russia War thread.

Reactions: 1
I donā€™t know why users who comment on the CT thread are acting holier than thou when they congregate on there talking about users and what has been discussed from here, the other thread, as well as the Ukraine Russia War thread.
Indeed. The lack of self-awareness is amusing to see.

BTW, I think TheSlayer is thanking you with their third line. Good to know your work is appreciated!

I thought it was more directed at the person who came here to tell some of us they've put us on ignore to be honest... šŸ˜¶

I can't remember if it was this thread or the UO thread, but I don't put anyone on ignore. Prefer to see all posts - warts and all. If I couldn't tolerate reading opposing viewpoints I wouldn't visit a message board. Might just be me, though.

How do you know it was directed at you ? ...unless you're acting childish :)šŸ˜
Your comment came shortly after mine. šŸ™ƒ

I can't remember if it was this thread or the UO thread, but I don't put anyone on ignore. Prefer to see all posts - warts and all. If I couldn't tolerate reading opposing viewpoints I wouldn't visit a message board. Might just be me, though.
I donā€™t put anyone on ignore either. Sometimes (rarely) you can have engaging and respectful conversations with users who have different views to you.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.