COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your comment came shortly after mine. 🙃

I don’t put anyone on ignore either. Sometimes (rarely) you can have engaging and respectful conversations with users who have different views to you.
So did my other one but it didn't get a reaction from you 🤔

I thought it was more directed at the person who came here to tell some of us they've put us on ignore to be honest... 😶

I can't remember if it was this thread or the UO thread, but I don't put anyone on ignore. Prefer to see all posts - warts and all. If I couldn't tolerate reading opposing viewpoints I wouldn't visit a message board. Might just be me, though.
I don't know who you're talking about ? I didn't see anything about ignoring people ?

Reactions: 1
So did my other one but it didn't get a reaction from you 🤔

I don't know who you're talking about ? I didn't see anything about ignoring people ?
Generally I don't like to get involved in off topic thread chat but this resonates with me and I've even said on UO that if I like xx views in certain threads doesn't mean I'll like xx posts elsewhere and vice versa. We can agree and disagree but doesn't make a poster my enemy or my BFF. That's the beauty of forums, live and learn but i find it pretty sad when posters don't think like that too (of course they may just never agree with my views 😉)

Reactions: 7
I use ignore. It's wonderful. Just click the show ignored content if you're up for a food fight. ;)

1649880974825.png

Yes imagine if that mutated and spread it would certainly cut down the population .
I personally see us in an episode of the hand maid's tale. At least the AI robots will be developed enough to look after the elderly if they don't try to bump us off first. Japan in particular has been in decline since 2010.

Though there has been ongoing research on artificial wombs, so maybe there is hope.

Maybe I'm just in a pessimistic mood but in the words of commander Adama of the the Battlestar Galactica : "When we fought the Cylons, we did it to save ourselves from extinction. But we never answered the question "Why?" Why are we as a people worth saving? "

Reactions: 6
Generally I don't like to get involved in off topic thread chat but this resonates with me and I've even said on UO that if I like xx views in certain threads doesn't mean I'll like xx posts elsewhere and vice versa. We can agree and disagree but doesn't make a poster my enemy or my BFF. That's the beauty of forums, live and learn but i find it pretty sad when posters don't think like that too (of course they may just never agree with my views 😉)
Agreed. Most people will agree on some things and disagree on others. Seems silly to carry around online grudges.

Reactions: 2
Who could be bothered dragging arguments through threads that is where the ignore option should deff come into play ,we don't even know each other to hold grudges .

I use ignore. It's wonderful. Just click the show ignored content if you're up for a food fight. ;)

View attachment 1192384

I personally see us in an episode of the hand maid's tale. At least the AI robots will be developed enough to look after the elderly if they don't try to bump us off first. Japan in particular has been in decline since 2010.

Though there has been ongoing research on artificial wombs, so maybe there is hope.

Maybe I'm just in a pessimistic mood but in the words of commander Adama of the the Battlestar Galactica : "When we fought the Cylons, we did it to save ourselves from extinction. But we never answered the question "Why?" Why are we as a people worth saving? "
I read about a womb transplant recently ...did you see this:eek: a modern day CHRISTINE 😂

Reactions: 3
It's nice to see them laughing about it.

We will have cars minority report style. They would be able to be stopped automatically too in the name of safety.

Apple are also working on the same technology as are Tesla who have a beta version. Apple said by 2025 but they haven't even released anything yet .

Last edited:
It's nice to see them laughing about it.

We will have cars minority report style.

Apple are also working on the same technology as are Tesla.
They didn't know how to react at first ,what if it malfuctioned and killed people they had no way of stopping it ,they were looking on bewildered .

It must have done well enough in the previous tests to be allowed out on it's own without a driver.

The victim would be blamed for causing the accident and the company would settle the lawsuit years later.

That video made me chuckle. The way the Police kept looking inside it and walking around it for ages. :ROFLMAO:

It reminded me of my cat when she came across something new/unexpected... prodding it with her paws, then looking intently at it, rinse and repeat. :D

• Haha
That video made me chuckle. The way the Police kept looking inside it and walking around it for ages. :ROFLMAO:

It reminded me of my cat when she came across something new/unexpected... prodding it with her paws, then looking intently at it, rinse and repeat. :D
Well what would you do if you came across a car driving round on it's own 😂

My cat brings me baby mice. The worst was having to clean up a half eaten one she left near the shoe rack.

• Sick
  • Haha
You can easily dispose of a smartphone without the fear of it running you over 😂
No fear hun. It's NOT Pfizer developing them, but everyone's favourite billionaire.

Hopefully they could program them with Asimov's three laws of robotics.

It should be the sex robots you're afraid of.

Don't need a virus to reduce the population. Just get them hooked on the best sex ever.

Disclaimer : Post sponsored by Tesla.
#BuyTelsasharestodaytheyregoingtothemoon.
#InTeslawetrust.
#Elonwillsaveus

The stock will also be splitting too so even more affordable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just seen this thread thought I’d post here.
I’m sure someone will be along to dismiss it because it’s ‘some rando on Twitter’ 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.