COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hoping to go somewhere sunny for Xmas but both me and my partner are not vaccinated have we got a hope in hell ?
YES! Of course you have hope. Mexico is really good with Covid restrictions and a lot of countries are removing restrictions anyway. My partner and I are going on our honeymoon to Croatia in July and all they're asking for is a negative LTF test which are very cheap.

These are really good people to follow on Twitter for updates;

• Heart
Reactions: 8
None of it makes sense to me. Not really. My auntie is boosted and picking up coughs constantly not covid always ill now. I avoid a type of vaccine for my dog as i was warned of irreversible side effects in boxers ,lepto 4 if I remember,therefore we have been told by vets this is a very minimal risk and so not to worry but I couldn't do it,so found the one we wanted with another vet. Anyway the fear was real I couldn't risk it. Same for me ,not vaccinated. Had covid one year ago,not nice,had again last week,different level of ill,less,positive to negative in 7days ,symptoms lighter-I understand I wouldn't be sure the symptoms would be same for vulnerable,I understand the choices people make but I don't understand the lack of research on natural immune,lifestyle and health choices,I don't understand the lack of explanation for the heart related deaths since vaccine has been introduced.
Saaaaaammmeee! And that's the thing, were you treated like a leper for questioninv the Safety of the Lepto-4 vaccine for your dog like?? No? Either was the Vet??? But the Covid jabs they attached a Morality to questioning anything?? Madness!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just off the top of my head - Mexico do not ask for any tests or vaccinations for entry! You would just need to make you don't fly via the US as you may still have to adhere to their rules which do require (currently) that you are vaccinated.
Thank you for that 👍😀

Reactions: 1
Christ I actually cannot believe people still taking these and just not thinking??? By any stretch 4 doses of a Vaccine in a year is it for some would be considered excessive???? And then in the face of so much information on the behaviour of the vaccines? It's literally everywhere about the waning immunity??? And it's also come out Pfizer were told to release the data that they wanted to bury for 75 years??? Why is this not front page news, with a 10 page list of horrific side effects they knew could happen??? And now in the face of Covid being highly survivable??? Why are they still taking them???

I'm a Veterinary nurse and I'm telling you your Cat, dog, horse would not be subject to this?? A new pup or kitten would get 2 primary vaccinations few weeks apart and the next one a full year after??? And you always watched for side effects or a reaction? Those side effects that they "officially" recognise would have pulled them off the market! I've worked with top Thoroughbred Bloodstock for years, Coolmore Stud in Ireland, cream of the crop for horses! Mares and foals- if a new Vaccine was even linked to bloodclots and inflammation of the heart in Animals expected to be elite Athletes i.e who need the best cardiovascular training etc, that vaccine would have been gone??? GONE and uproar aswell? It is mind-boggling to me that ya ok in the height of things, that since ,these ppl are unable to read information that is available to everyone and compare these vaccines to other vaccines and see a) what actually good records are for routine vaccines, they are there and look at what the Covid ones are doing cos it's disgraceful! And b) realise there's a very good reason normal time for testing and trialling vaccines is the bones of 10 years! It was there to hopefully observe said side effects????? And this has all gone out the window. And I also cannot get over the media - no acknowledgement of said behaviour, no acknowledgement that tons of people are having side effects, just ignore ignore ignore?????

I'm telling you now- this is not normal!😳

I agree- the behaviour they encouraged over these vaccines makes no sense? I think there has to be something else to this?🥺 I am so glad I stood my ground and never took it, I've never had Covid either yet. I had my partner and 2 very good friends who are a food scientist and vet nurse wouldn't touch them either, they've both in the last while had Covid and absolutely fine! A girl at work tho triple jabbed and then had a woeful dose of Covid! I think they are f**king up their immune systems big time!
You have to remember that the vast majority of people who've had the vaccine have been fine and, when they've had covid, the symptoms have been mild or non existent. All medicines have some side effects but they're rare. I know that doesn't make it any better for the people who are unforutunate enough to suffer from those side effects, but you sound alarmist to the point that most people who've had the vaccine have either dropped dead or had some terrible side effect, but it's just not the case.

Threads like this understandably have posts about possible side effects and people who've had the vaccine but still fallen ill because those things are noticeable. It wouldn't make for very exciting reading to post regular updates along the lines of: "Another 6500 people had the vaccine this week and were fine".

There are a lot of anecdotes in these threads and I always say that they don't offer much in isolation because they focus on a small amount of people. But, just to counterbalance it with an anecdote of mine, everyone in my close family that I know of has been triple jabbed. None of them have had any side effects that I know of and any that have had covid have had mild symptoms. The same applies for the vast majority of my work colleagues (I've never asked anyone their vaccine status, as it's none of my business, but most have said in passing that they've had the vaccines - usually to explain why they're not going to be at work for an hour or so - and, again, they've all been fine).

It doesn't mean much, because I only know a very small percentage of the population (as we all do). But all the hysteria about why people aren't up in arms is because most people have been fine. It's places like this and certain media outlets that would have you believe most vaccinated people have been harmed irreversibly. But it simply isn't true.

That said, it's entirely up to anyone whether they take it or not. I chose to take them and think it was right for me. The hand wringing displayed in posts like yours (that act like anyone who exercises their right to take a vaccine is crazy) isn't really helpful. I mean, what do you expect them to do? Say "omg Msanya36 thinks I'm mad for wanting a vaccine, I better listen to them"? Let people do what they want.

Back to singing Happy Birthday 🥳
I'd have hoped kids would be taught about good hand hygiene regardless. :D

YES! Of course you have hope. Mexico is really good with Covid restrictions and a lot of countries are removing restrictions anyway. My partner and I are going on our honeymoon to Croatia in July and all they're asking for is a negative LTF test which are very cheap.

These are really good people to follow on Twitter for updates;

I'm sure the denizens of Auckland and other areas of New Zealand are gutted that "org_scp" won't fly there. 😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
"You have to remember that the vast majority of people who've had the vaccine have been fine and, when they've had covid, the symptoms have been mild or non existent."

same but I had no vaccine and was completely fine, some troll tried to gaslight me to think that I should be glad that I survived

🤡

Also:

I wonder what he means by that 🤔🤔

Last edited:
Doctors suggest adenovirus link to child hepatitis cases https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61177329

“The UKHSA said 77% of childhood cases currently under investigation had tested positive for some form of adenovirus.”

You have to remember that the vast majority of people who've had the vaccine have been fine and, when they've had covid, the symptoms have been mild or non existent. All medicines have some side effects but they're rare. I know that doesn't make it any better for the people who are unforutunate enough to suffer from those side effects, but you sound alarmist to the point that most people who've had the vaccine have either dropped dead or had some terrible side effect, but it's just not the case.

Threads like this understandably have posts about possible side effects and people who've had the vaccine but still fallen ill because those things are noticeable. It wouldn't make for very exciting reading to post regular updates along the lines of: "Another 6500 people had the vaccine this week and were fine".

There are a lot of anecdotes in these threads and I always say that they don't offer much in isolation because they focus on a small amount of people. But, just to counterbalance it with an anecdote of mine, everyone in my close family that I know of has been triple jabbed. None of them have had any side effects that I know of and any that have had covid have had mild symptoms. The same applies for the vast majority of my work colleagues (I've never asked anyone their vaccine status, as it's none of my business, but most have said in passing that they've had the vaccines - usually to explain why they're not going to be at work for an hour or so - and, again, they've all been fine).

It doesn't mean much, because I only know a very small percentage of the population (as we all do). But all the hysteria about why people aren't up in arms is because most people have been fine. It's places like this and certain media outlets that would have you believe most vaccinated people have been harmed irreversibly. But it simply isn't true.

That said, it's entirely up to anyone whether they take it or not. I chose to take them and think it was right for me. The hand wringing displayed in posts like yours (that act like anyone who exercises their right to take a vaccine is crazy) isn't really helpful. I mean, what do you expect them to do? Say "omg Msanya36 thinks I'm mad for wanting a vaccine, I better listen to them"? Let people do what they want.
Another great post @Ensay! You’re on a roll. 😅

Last edited:
Adenovirus is common in kids it wouldn’t be surprising that so many are pos ,still doesn’t answer the question why now when they’ve probably been around since time began.

I'm sure the denizens of Auckland and other areas of New Zealand are gutted that "org_scp" won't fly there. 😂
Harder to get babies and toddlers to understand if they’re still in nappies most parents wash their hands for them at that age.

Last edited:

So pleased for you and your family.
Maybe you should think yourself lucky instead of spending your energy poo pooing others GENUINE concerns on a vaccine discussion thread. Many don't have anywhere else to express these concerns, worries or anger over unvaccinated restrictions.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So pleased for you and your family.
Maybe you should think yourself lucky instead of spending your energy poo pooing others GENUINE concerns on a vaccine discussion thread. Many don't have anywhere else to express these concerns, worries or anger over unvaccinated restrictions.
I genuinely think some of these posters work for the 77th brigade. Either that or they are very delusional 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I genuinely think some of these posters work for the 77th brigade. Either that or they are very delusional 🤣.
It's the taking everything personal I don't get ! how do you get through life thinking everythings directed at you ;) ...can't unsee 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's the taking everything personal I don't get ! how do you get through life thinking everythings directed at you ;) ...can't unsee 😅
Exactly if you don't like what someone has said and can't say anything constructive back, scroll on. It's not hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You have to remember that the vast majority of people who've had the vaccine have been fine and, when they've had covid, the symptoms have been mild or non-existent.

You have to remember that the vast majority of people who had covid have been fine. Imagine taking a vaccine that most people didn't need for an illness that didn't have that much effect on them and then dying or having life-changing injuries.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly if you don't like what someone has said and can't say anything constructive back, scroll on. It's not hard!
I though Ensay's comments were quite balanced and constructive - they were responding to another poster who had asked multiple questions in their post, namely "Why are they (people) still taking them (covid vaccines)?" and pointing out the danger in anecdotal evidence or examples.

I though Ensay's comments were quite balanced and constructive - they were responding to another poster who had asked multiple questions in their post, namely "Why are they (people) still taking them (covid vaccines)?" and pointing out the danger in anecdotal evidence or examples.
I was referring to the comment made in response to my post.

My in laws were here from the states, due to go back this morning but father in law tested positive at the airport 🤬🤯 thought we’d got rid of them 😅

• Haha
My in laws were here from the states, due to go back this morning but father in law tested positive at the airport 🤬🤯 thought we’d got rid of them 😅
Will they not let you fly with a pos ? I thought it was up to individual descretion if you wanted to isolate .

Deaths seem pretty high this week is the booster void already 🫥
5A53CA37-8133-496A-B8C5-508D901B3A27.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.