COVID-19 vaccine #11 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I read the comments here or on the covid thread on people getting vaccinated/wearing masks I think it's a bit ridiculous to be then furious about some comments "from the other side" on people drinking their own urine.

Anyway it was interesting to come back around here and to see there is still the same mindset to bash people for making different choices regarding their health. Didn't miss it. Maybe it's time to move along. People won't agree on some matters and that's ok.

The only thing I am curious to know is what conspiracist theorists are going to do now that the gov lifted all restrictions. Does that mean they won the war? Or that actually there wasn't an agenda? Or that the british gov is infinitely smarter to other governments? Boris Johnson's miserable attempt to fool people that he is too dumb to have known what were the covid restrictions back in may 2020 makes me think it's not the case. Politicians are just being politicians and that has nothing to do with science or health.
But the biggest restriction remainsā€¦We must jab our way through life/ pandemic šŸ˜·

Reactions: 2
When I read the comments here or on the covid thread on people getting vaccinated/wearing masks I think it's a bit ridiculous to be then furious about some comments "from the other side" on people drinking their own urine.

Anyway it was interesting to come back around here and to see there is still the same mindset to bash people for making different choices regarding their health. Didn't miss it. Maybe it's time to move along. People won't agree on some matters and that's ok.

The only thing I am curious to know is what conspiracist theorists are going to do now that the gov lifted all restrictions. Does that mean they won the war? Or that actually there wasn't an agenda? Or that the british gov is infinitely smarter to other governments? Boris Johnson's miserable attempt to fool people that he is too dumb to have known what were the covid restrictions back in may 2020 makes me think it's not the case. Politicians are just being politicians and that has nothing to do with science or health.
There are many CT or did you believe this is the only one? The object is fear and them saving us. The next one is revisiting a old one. Climate..

I wasn't trying to cause a divide .

It is purely an observation that groups of people on both sides of a particular debate seem to attach themselves to a cause, there is usually one who acts as the main spokesperson, then there are the cronies who agree with them. It must give them a sense of belonging .
Sorry, Kim didn't mean you personally are trying to divide but TPTB is trying to divide us. man against woman black against white, elderly against the young... it's all being done on purpose because while we are fighting each other they are getting away with everything.

Reactions: 4
How many more parents and other people now seing the truth.
Kids are being thrown on the fire to make people feel safer!

1642669884310.png

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I voted Labour, voted leave, who is un-vaxed .. šŸ¤”

I know people on all sides of the political parties who voted in/out. are vaxed /unvaxed.

I refuse to be divided. This is not party against party, vaxed against unvaxed this is between the 1% and the rest of us Any way they can divide us they will.
I agree there are a mix of political backgrounds that are not getting this vax, for instance my parents have both gotten the vax and were very scared of covid in the beginning, my dad voted for Brexit and is a Tory voter and my mum voted stay and votes SNP. I have never voted in a general election and I never voted in the Brexit referendum, I have voted once in my life and it was against Scottish independence. There is definitely a link between the #fbpe lot on Twitter and being a covid crazy that rants about anti vaccers though šŸ¤£ although a lot of it is virtue signalling I believe, they are clones of eachother and canā€™t see it.

Reactions: 4
I agree there are a mix of political backgrounds that are not getting this vax, for instance my parents have both gotten the vax and were very scared of covid in the beginning, my dad voted for Brexit and is a Tory voter and my mum voted stay and votes SNP. I have never voted in a general election and I never voted in the Brexit referendum, I have voted once in my life and it was against Scottish independence. There is definitely a link between the #fbpe lot on Twitter and being a covid crazy that rants about anti vaccers though šŸ¤£ although a lot of it is virtue signalling I believe, they are clones of eachother and canā€™t see it.
I don't think it has anything to do with left vs right anymore. Like I've said before it's now libertarian vs authoritarian.

Reactions: 7
There are people from all backgrounds who vote in certain ways and have approached the vaccine, but they do this privately.
There are people are both sides of a debate who have jumped on the bandwagon. Social media has a lot to answer for , and both sets have their stereotypical patterns they follow
The original poster makes a statement,
Their cronies agree,
Someone makes a different statement,
The cronies jump on them .

I imagine there are people from both sides of this debates kn silent majority.

Reactions: 1
People who go out their way to request the actual data always making it blindly it obvious what a farce this ā€œPandemicā€ is.

(From someone on Instagram)
It isnā€™t a farce. There are so many individuals who have survived Covid-19 but have not recovered from it.

Reactions: 2
How will the English take this
5DA74B83-8BF5-4B4D-93A1-3E92E76D9680.jpeg

People who go out their way to request the actual data always making it blindly it obvious what a farce this ā€œPandemicā€ is.

surprisingly Javid spoke about this yesterday after being asked about the death figures ,he said the ONS will publish a report very soon with the actual with/from covid and it's not as high as they thought .

From about 30 minutes in he talks about incidental infections

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Thankfully it never actually happened so you can relax.
Go look at the reporting systems of each country to see if it happened. Adults have died ( my friend for one) so what makes you think children are not dying? the only thing wrong about this is probably the number, if the grab is fake or not, it is happening and anyone who still believes it isn't must be walking around with their eyes closed.

Reactions: 6
I wasn't trying to cause a divide .

It is purely an observation that groups of people on both sides of a particular debate seem to attach themselves to a cause, there is usually one who acts as the main spokesperson, then there are the cronies who agree with them. It must give them a sense of belonging .
There's an element of laziness - if someone is already posting a bunch of stuff that seems to be more or less along the same lines as one's own pondering then (OK so this bit is device dependent) prodding the 'like' is a damn sight easier than fighting a touchscreen keyboard and the surprises gifted by the spelchekr.

Go look at the reporting systems of each country to see if it happened. Adults have died ( my friend for one) so what makes you think children are not dying? the only thing wrong about this is probably the number, if the grab is fake or not, it is happening and anyone who still believes it isn't must be walking around with their eyes closed.
I was referring only to the fake tweet. I wasn't passing comment on anything more than that.

What a load of nonsense. Can you explain to me why there have been 151,000 excess deaths in the UK (over 1 million in Russia!) over the past two years if Covid is not the cause? Are the government going around murdering people or something?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.