COVID-19 vaccine #11 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather be called paranoid then vaccine injured like my brother.
Time for number five then.

The CDC Foundation is one of two ways corporations can legally provide funds to the CDC. Pfizer as well as PepsiCo are also on that list.Only donations of $70+ million in 2014.

BMJ also given examples:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
‘Nocebo effect’: two-thirds of Covid jab reactions not caused by vaccine, study suggests

(I tried to link the study but it has just been published so it is not showing up)
Misleading… thats reactions like headaches, fatigue, aching etc. What about the heart and menstrual problems, clots, shingles, strokes etc? They are the reactions that are the concerning ones

(Just replying the same on this thread too)

Reactions: 10
‘Nocebo effect’: two-thirds of Covid jab reactions not caused by vaccine, study suggests

(I tried to link the study but it has just been published so it is not showing up)
Same could be said about ‘long covid’.

Reactions: 13
Misleading… thats reactions like headaches, fatigue, aching etc. What about the heart and menstrual problems, clots, shingles, strokes etc? They are the reactions that are the concerning ones

I know, as if people really care about fatigue and aches. Oh wait, the long covid lot apparently do 🙄

Reactions: 9
Long Covid is being studied and tests are done. It is real.
Without wanting to sound rude.. but are you serious saying that! If I hadn't laughed, I'd have shouted at my phone! My words actually left me when I read that!

Remember the yellow card system? That's for monitoring adverse effects, so they can be investigated.
Remember cardiologists? They're investigating myocarditis and pericarditis and thrombosis due to vaccines.
Remember GP's? They're advocating people recording on Yellow Card so things are investigated.

Problem is, these investigations won't make top headlines, because they'll slow uptake to the vaccine.

Where long covid has its advantage is that if we immediately pump millions into investigating it, and make it a thing, then it promotes vaccine uptake.

Why should long covid be a thing when what are serious side effects for some are ignored?

Why is someone's sense of smell more important to protect than a woman who's TTC and not had a proper cycle since her vaccine?

Reactions: 16

I think everyone spends the few days after their jab looking for signs of discomfort from the vaccine. Some things are going to be psychosomatic , normal occurrences or anxiety related due to having a vaccine.

I mean things like feeling hot or achy or dizziness , not things that need medical treatment.

Reactions: 1
Without wanting to sound rude.. but are you serious saying that! If I hadn't laughed, I'd have shouted at my phone! My words actually left me when I read that!

Remember the yellow card system? That's for monitoring adverse effects, so they can be investigated.
Remember cardiologists? They're investigating myocarditis and pericarditis and thrombosis due to vaccines.
Remember GP's? They're advocating people recording on Yellow Card so things are investigated.

Problem is, these investigations won't make top headlines, because they'll slow uptake to the vaccine.

Where long covid has its advantage is that if we immediately pump millions into investigating it, and make it a thing, then it promotes vaccine uptake.

Why should long covid be a thing when what are serious side effects for some are ignored?

Why is someone's sense of smell more important to protect than a woman who's TTC and not had a proper cycle since her vaccine?
Sorry I disagree with you regarding making it ‘a thing’… as someone who is going through it.

Regarding the rest, I didn’t say otherwise. I simply shared an article for anyone who was interested.

Reactions: 1
Sorry I disagree with you regarding making it ‘a thing’… as someone who is going through it.

Regarding the rest, I didn’t say otherwise. I simply shared an article for anyone who was interested.
Be glad you haven’t developed a serious heart condition, blood clot or a messed up cycle. I’m sure the people that are suffering with these post vaccine would happily trade it for loss of taste/smell and a headache.

Reactions: 8
Be glad you haven’t developed a serious heart condition, blood clot or a messed up cycle. I’m sure the people that are suffering with these post vaccine would happily trade it for loss of taste/smell and a headache.
Long Covid can also include heart problems/blood clots/delayed periods and a long list of other things. This isn’t a comparison of who is more ill than who. I simply shared an article, if people are offended by it, please report it/mods remove it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.