COVID-19 vaccine #11 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn’t a comparison of who is more ill than who. I simply shared an article, if people are offended by it, please report it/mods remove it.
No, long covid does not cause any of those issues, find me one unvaccinated person with these issues from ‘long covid’.
I don’t think anyone is offended we are pointing out how misleading it is as the more serious side effects aren’t even mentioned. Just as you try and debunk every ‘anti vax’ post/article that is posted here 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
No, long covid does not cause any of those issues, find me one unvaccinated person with these issues from ‘long covid’.
My friend has had long covid for eight months. Some days the fatigue is so bad that she can't get out of bed. Her muscles have started to atrophy. She lives on a top floor flat and is lucky if she leaves it once a week. She can't do her housework or cook for herself. She can't concentrate enough to read a book or watch TV. She's on long term sick from her job and has had to take a break from the course she was doing part time at university. She has trouble breathing and issues with her heart and cycle as a result of her long covid.
She has been vaccinated since developing long covid but was not vaccinated when she initially started with the symptoms.

I also know someone who has had a collapsed lung twice since having Covid. They are still struggling with breathing difficulties and heart issues. They were not vaccinated at the time of getting Covid/long covid either.

Both long covid and vaccine injuries are serious issues and we should be taking both of them seriously. It's not a one or the other issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes it does. Plethora of research and studies out there.

Reactions: 2
Yes it does. Plethora of research and studies out there.

And the people used on their studies have health conditions, funny that. I do wonder if you or someone with similar opinions to you were to develop myocarditis/blood clots after a vaccine would you even considering it being vaccine related or would you tell everyone it was due to long covid 🤔

Reactions: 4
And the people used on their studies have health conditions, funny that. I do wonder if you or someone with similar opinions to you were to develop myocarditis/blood clots after a vaccine would you even considering it being vaccine related or would you tell everyone it was due to long covid 🤔
Did you read all of it?

Long Covid can also include heart problems/blood clots/delayed periods and a long list of other things. This isn’t a comparison of who is more ill than who. I simply shared an article, if people are offended by it, please report it/mods remove it.
Please don't be dramatic in the report to mods for deletion, because we all know there's nothing to report.

The point is you insist that long covid is a thing, but while posting an article that vaccine side effects are a 'Nocebo' (shite new word by the way, and purely done to segregate and gaslight)

Maybe long covid is a thing, but while posting you knew what would have been picked up on and you could have defended both sides.
Instead you go straight to defending something that you suffer with, and ignore that fact that millions of people have very different serious things to deal with because of vaccine

When will people like you admit that the vaccine is producing the same long term effects as the virus and that's wrong?

Have the vaccine, or don't, whatever.. but for God's sake be open minded and see that things sometimes aren't great either way

Reactions: 15
Please don't be dramatic in the report to mods for deletion, because we all know there's nothing to report.

The point is you insist that long covid is a thing, but while posting an article that vaccine side effects are a 'Nocebo' (shite new word by the way, and purely done to segregate and gaslight)

Maybe long covid is a thing, but while posting you knew what would have been picked up on and you could have defended both sides.
Instead you go straight to defending something that you suffer with, and ignore that fact that millions of people have very different serious things to deal with because of vaccine

When will people like you admit that the vaccine is producing the same long term effects as the virus and that's wrong?

Have the vaccine, or don't, whatever.. but for God's sake be open minded and see that things sometimes aren't great either way
I am looking for my comment where I have said vaccine side effects don’t exist… 🧐 I cannot find it because I haven’t ever said so.

I’ve noticed that a lot with certain people on this thread, you can be open minded and not be into conspiracies 😂

Reactions: 8
I am looking for my comment where I have said vaccine side effects don’t exist… 🧐 I cannot find it because I haven’t ever said so.
Sometimes actions speak louder than words. Every single time someone has covid or isn’t well because of covid you are sending your sympathies and well wishes to them but you completely ignore anyone that has a vaccine reaction. Why no sympathy for them?

Reactions: 6
Sometimes actions speak louder than words. Every single time someone has covid or isn’t well because of covid you are sending your sympathies and well wishes to them but you completely ignore anyone that has a vaccine reaction. Why no sympathy for them?
I have given sympathy to them. Do you keep track of every comment I make to know?

No I don’t ‘keep track’ but I read every comment on these threads and if I seen you give sympathy to a vaccine injury I would be genuinely surprised so therefore would remember.
I’ve given sympathy to a user who posted frequently (their cousin I believe had side effects) but hasn’t been on for while.

My friend has had long covid for eight months. Some days the fatigue is so bad that she can't get out of bed. Her muscles have started to atrophy. She lives on a top floor flat and is lucky if she leaves it once a week. She can't do her housework or cook for herself. She can't concentrate enough to read a book or watch TV. She's on long term sick from her job and has had to take a break from the course she was doing part time at university. She has trouble breathing and issues with her heart and cycle as a result of her long covid.
She has been vaccinated since developing long covid but was not vaccinated when she initially started with the symptoms.

I also know someone who has had a collapsed lung twice since having Covid. They are still struggling with breathing difficulties and heart issues. They were not vaccinated at the time of getting Covid/long covid either.

Both long covid and vaccine injuries are serious issues and we should be taking both of them seriously. It's not a one or the other issue.
Sorry to hear about your friend. A family friend of mine has long covid too and is still in hospital as he can't walk and hence can't go home yet. Each time he seems to be getting better, he suffers another knock back. :(

And I completely agree; I don't see why some people turn it into a competition over who's worse off. All long term vaccine side effects and all long term covid side effects are bad and I feel for anyone going through either.

Well if you read between the lines, then like I say you immediately jumped to the defence of long covid while just 'randomly' posting about made up (because that's what the term Nocebo means) vaccine side effects.

Sometimes in life its not what you say, but what you don't say

1642534283281.png

New vaccine in development with Dr. F saying within a year or so for all future variants .

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of Pfizer for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

1642535648363.png

1642535768234.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Sorry to hear about your friend. A family friend of mine has long covid too and is still in hospital as he can't walk and hence can't go home yet. Each time he seems to be getting better, he suffers another knock back. :(
yes it’s been like that for my friend too. She really struggled over Christmas but is doing a lot better just now. She text me yesterday all pleased because she had managed to stand and cook a full meal herself. A really big achievement. She’s currently halfway through a trial research rehab programme and it does seem to be helping. I hope your friend also starts to make some recoveries soon.

Reactions: 3
yes it’s been like that for my friend too. She really struggled over Christmas but is doing a lot better just now. She text me yesterday all pleased because she had managed to stand and cook a full meal herself. A really big achievement. She’s currently halfway through a trial research rehab programme and it does seem to be helping. I hope your friend also starts to make some recoveries soon.
That's great to hear, I hope she continues to improve.

It gives me some hope, too!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.