COVID-19 vaccine #11 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow two people on Instagram that have come forward with post-jab Bell’s palsy, how did this “vaccine” even see the light of day with how many people are dropping dead and developing serious side effects from it. So sad. Ruining young peoples bodies with a jab they don’t need.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
A friend from school posted yesterday that she is back teaching exercise classes again for the first time since March 2020. Originally stopped because of covid and then because the vaccine messed up her heart.

She is very fit and healthy and not a CT in the slightest. She is a non-medical Doctor working in bioscience. So has a very good understanding (far more so than the general public) of tests and peer review etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just had a text about the kids flu vaccine. Our school still haven't had theirs

View attachment 995525
Anyone seen this… any thoughts? The number she’s being called from seems to lead back to the local hospital there!! But not sure If I’m totally gullible if it’s a hoax!
@theysayitsrare Twitter page is worth a scroll through for anyone that is still in denial about vaccine injury, she also has another page that is dedicated to only reposting stories of menstrual changes which are often mentioned/asked about on here, it’s @metoobleeding

Reactions: 9
Lol Twitter is full of bots. Pretty sure you could find bots repeating each other for any position on vaccination. Or any other subject for that matter.

Unless there are genuinely no bots posting opinions against the vaccine? :D

Reactions: 1
Lol Twitter is full of bots. Pretty sure you could find bots repeating each other for any position on vaccination. Or any other subject for that matter.

Unless there are genuinely no bots posting opinions against the vaccine? :D
…and the actor in hospital? 🤔
Good luck finding bots that are anti vaccine 👍🏼

Reactions: 3
The level of paranoia displayed by anti-vaxxers and anti-truthers is perplexing to me. We're seeing it on this thread. What's your real agenda in all this because I don't think it's the truth? If there is a conspiracy here it's the anti-vaxxers and anti-truthers that are in on it not the other way round.

Reactions: 5
…and the actor in hospital? 🤔
Good luck finding bots that are anti vaccine 👍🏼
This site suggests they're two different people. One called Toufik and the other Karim:

I've got Chrome set up to automatically translate sites to English, but if you haven't it lists 7 differences between the two men (e.g. ear sizes, moles etc) and there's a comparison video too.

Reactions: 1
The level of paranoia displayed by anti-vaxxers and anti-truthers is perplexing to me. We're seeing it on this thread. What's your real agenda in all this because I don't think it's the truth? If there is a conspiracy here it's the anti-vaxxers and anti-truthers that are in on it not the other way round.
I find that comment extremely rude and unnecessary. If you don't have anything respectful to post then please feel free to ignore and move on.

Reactions: 13
This site suggests they're two different people. One called Toufik and the other Karim:

I've got Chrome set up to automatically translate sites to English, but if you haven't it lists 7 differences between the two men (e.g. ear sizes, moles etc) and there's a comparison video too.
Who runs this site? 😂 we can all make websites posting our biased opinions and stick ❌ FACT CHECKED ❌ all over every article.

Reactions: 3
You don't even believe the science either ,you still think vaccines stop transmission so it's not surprising you think that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who runs this site? 😂 we can all make websites posting our biased opinions and stick ❌ FACT CHECKED ❌ all over every article.
Well, indeed, you're right to be sceptical of that site. I checked several others by Googling to see if other websites reported similar things. The comparison of the two men with the listed differences seems quite compelling evidence that the two are not the same.

But simlarly, you should also be sceptical of the original comparison picture posted. Like you say, anyone can state anything online.

We should all be equally sceptical of anything posted online - regardless of what it says, or what position its backing - and take the time to assess if any of it is the truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.