COVID-19 vaccine #11 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In facebook's latest lawsuit they called their own factchecks " opinions."

The European Medicines Agency was fact-checked because of it’s claims regarding the double jabbed and ADE

Anything fact-checked by Reuter’s (James Smith, Chairman of Thomson Reuters Foundation and board member of Pfizer and WEF) will be reliable and not biased in any way whatsoever. 😁

I’m unable to edit my post, 665. It should be VAIDS not ADE

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
View attachment 992772

Second a paper linking the vaccine and prion diseases. Obviously not peer reviewed or from a scientist who has been discreted or something.

Also important to note that prion diseases can take YEARS to build up. Vaccines have only been out for less then 3 years.

Some reviewers do not seem overly complimentary of this paper - have not read their stuff yet though also noting (in the same vein as opinion vs correction) that commentary by peers is not the same as peer review... just a quick glance at everything first before a closer look.

Interesting implicit warning in the abstract though about how too much zinc in one's body can play a role in prion formation.
Though like I said, not read the full thing as yet so it's possible the author meant something else entirely.
+/- whether or not I fully grasp what he's trying to say

Is she CEV?

As some groups had a 3rd primary dose and the 4th is then their booster
I'm not sure, she’s type 2 diabetic and has an autoimmune disease but I don't think she was classed as CEV She had her 2nd in May and booster 4/5 ish months later

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure, she’s type 2 diabetic and has an autoimmune disease but I don't think she was classed as CEV She had her 2nd in May and booster 4/5 ish months later
It's not all CEV being offered a 4th dose only immunocompromised as they count 3 as a primary dose for those people.

Reactions: 2
Is she CEV?

As some groups had a 3rd primary dose and the 4th is then their booster
I really wish they'd stop trying to give jab 1,2,3,4 and probably number jab 67 at this rate, fancy names.
They're all exactly the same dose, unless you had Moderna as a booster, then thats a slightly different dose I believe.
Other than that, they're all identical doses and all are still made for the Wuhan strain.

You've had 3 vaccines and that's that

Reactions: 8
Looks like a triple vaccinated member of staff has given me the rona! Happy I’ll have natural antibodies, not like they count for much like 😬. Body aches and headaches yesterday and abit of a tickly cough today not as bad as a cold and cough I had a month ago which was brutal!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I really wish they'd stop trying to give jab 1,2,3,4 and probably number jab 67 at this rate, fancy names.
They're all exactly the same dose, unless you had Moderna as a booster, then thats a slightly different dose I believe.
Other than that, they're all identical doses and all are still made for the Wuhan strain.

You've had 3 vaccines and that's that
A booster is different to a 3rd dose.

A third primary dose of the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine is being offered to people with a severely weakened immune system. This third primary dose is an extra ‘top-up’ dose to help increase the level of protection for people who may not have generated a full immune response to the first two doses and might be less protected than the wider population.

A third primary dose is different from a booster dose. A booster dose is an additional dose to extend the duration of protection from previous doses.

Looks like a triple vaccinated member of staff has given me the rona! Happy I’ll have natural antibodies, not like they count for much like 😬. Body aches and headaches yesterday and abit of a tickly cough today not as bad as a cold and cough I had a month ago which was brutal!
Hope you get well soon and symptoms remain mild!

Reactions: 1
A booster is different to a 3rd dose.

A third primary dose of the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine is being offered to people with a severely weakened immune system. This third primary dose is an extra ‘top-up’ dose to help increase the level of protection for people who may not have generated a full immune response to the first two doses and might be less protected than the wider population.

A third primary dose is different from a booster dose. A booster dose is an additional dose to extend the duration of protection from previous doses.
No it isnt, sorry.
When I rang the Doctors about my second jab the receptionist read out a patients file.
He had received 3 doses of Pfizer and all 3 were exactly the same. I knew this because I'd read about it, but she was shocked and thought they were different in some way because of the name changes.

Each one this patient had was 0.3ml of vaccine.

The words primary and boosters are there to make you think you're getting something different, but its not.
Yes it's a top up and might allegedly boost your immunity, but its all the same medicine and doses.
Anyone having extra is just getting more doses of the same thing that others wait for.

It's all there on the Internet to confirm what I was told

Reactions: 9
No it isnt, sorry.
When I rang the Doctors about my second jab the receptionist read out a patients file.
He had received 3 doses of Pfizer and all 3 were exactly the same. I knew this because I'd read about it, but she was shocked and thought they were different in some way because of the name changes.

Each one this patient had was 0.3ml of vaccine.

The words primary and boosters are there to make you think you're getting something different, but its not.
Yes it's a top up and might allegedly boost your immunity, but its all the same medicine and doses.
Anyone having extra is just getting more doses of the same thing that others wait for.

It's all there on the Internet to confirm what I was told
What I am reading says boosters are not the same as 3rd dose.

Moderna have different ml. 3rd dose is 0.5ml and booster is 0.25ml.

Each primary series dose of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine is 0.5 mL.

The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine is administered as a primary series of two doses (0.5 mL each)
1 month apart to individuals 18 years of age or older.

A third primary series dose of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine (0.5 mL) at least 1 month following the second dose is authorized for administration to individuals at least 18 years of age who have undergone solid organ transplantation, or who are diagnosed with conditions that are considered to have an equivalent level of immunocompromise.

Booster Dose:
The booster dose of the Moderna COVID-19
Vaccine is 0.25 mL.
A single Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine booster dose (0.25 mL) may be administered at least 5 months after completing a primary series of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine to individuals 18 years of age or older.
A single booster dose of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine (0.25 mL) may be administered to individuals 18 years of age and older as a heterologous booster dose following completion of primary vaccination with another authorized or approved COVID-19 vaccine. The dosing interval for the heterologous booster dose is the same as that authorized for a booster dose of the vaccine used for primary vaccination.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.