COVID-19 vaccine #11 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the people here that don't trust the 'mainstream media' as you put it, can I ask why do you then trust the non-mainstream media sources you quote? What makes them more trustworthy in your view? Have you stopped to think that maybe those sources aren't trustworthy either?
You are right maybe they are all like Reuters factcheck whose chairman is also on the board of pfizer. Or their parent company Reuters Thomson who sold it's majority stake to the company Blacktone . Blackstone in turns, majority shareholder (Blackrock) also happens to be the same company holding majority shares in pfizer.

Some of the FDA's own advisory board who pushed the vaccine through had previous financial links with pfizer.

The ICKE family profit from having their longer streams for subscribers only and from book sales. So ideally no links to pfizer for a start would be nice, but who really knows what someone's stock portfolio looks like.

Even members of congress in the US have become multi millionaires. Nancy Pelosi is estimated to be worth $90 million +. pushing legislation that best suits them .

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
My sister was sent to A&E by her GP on Friday for suspected appendicitis. She waited overnight in a&e for 12 hours waiting for a bed and test results nil by mouth and often sitting on the floor as there were no seats. During that time the man on the seat next to her appeared to have some kind of cardiac event and she had to catch him and put him in the recovery position. He had no pulse when they came to assist my sister. So after a 12 hours wait in a&e and then having to deal with that distressing incident, she was then sent home and told to come back on Monday.

And people still think we can afford to lose doctors and nurses?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
One thing about the unvaccinated healthcare staff leaving is that it won't leave much time for this bollocks

• Haha
  • Wow
What's the overall agenda behind the alleged mainstream media and government lies though? What are they getting out of all this?

'Mainstream media', 'big pharma'. They sound like buzzwords and cliches. Maybe we can throw in words and phrases like 'Magna Carta' and 'do your own research' while we're at it?

My view is that mainstream views are 'mainstream' because that is the consensus view of people who are experts in whatever particular field we're talking about. If you had 100 experts in a particular subjects in a room and 99 of them come to the same view but 1 doesn't, why would you put more stead in what the 1 says rather than the 99?
Are you aware that the people hired by the government and responsible for psychologically manipulating people through the media have come out and spoken about it. It's not even a secret that the government was trying to create fear through the news to create compliance.

Why they did it. I don't know, but my guess would be the same reason they do everything. Money, power, control, market monopolies.

Look at how corrupt American is because the big corporations control everything, decision made are not in the best interest of the people, but in the best interest of the corporations. IMHO covid was just an example of the same but on a world wide scale. As I said before look what they tried to do via the WHO with swine flu, they just did that again with covid, but it was more successful.

Reactions: 9
Something else which raised alarm bells for me deciding not to have the Covid vaccination (in response to an earlier post):

I read about the court cases where the swine flu vaccine has caused multiple cases of narcolepsy, and then seeing that the Covid vaccination had been indemnified against all side effects /damages etc

Reactions: 11
I can’t be doing with Nadine Dorries, or whoever the person is. I get the impression we’re being trolled as usual. The thread has plenty of videos and articles posted on a daily basis explaining and exposing the manipulation, propaganda and lies.

Reactions: 7
The vaccine doesn't eliminate transmission 100% correct but it does reduce transmission so there is a benefit. What is about the vaccine that means you have decided not to take it? Is it the fear of ending up with one of the severe side effects? I can understand your mindset at least if it is that.
Why do people need a reason to not take it.

I just don't want it. Don't think I need it. I've got an immune system to protect me. You think I should do it to protect others. Well that's not my job. You look after you and I'll look after me. I don't take medication I don't need. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I had an absolute mare with my MIL last night and in all the fuss she told me the Dr had been out to her on Wednesday. I thought strange she hadn’t mentioned it before but anyway. So I asked what the Dr was out for. Now my MIL is pretty much house bound and hasn’t been “out out” since before the pandemic.
Anyway the surgery had phoned concerned she hadn’t had her booster! She told them she couldn’t get to the surgery as she struggles getting into a car so Lo and behold the GP came out to administer it!
The same GP who refuse to see patients, are snowed under with calls but had time to drive out and give a booster to a woman who doesn’t leave her house 🤦🏻‍♀️ The £15 would cover his fuel though

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Haha no but I'm going to something that is totally politically incorrect, probably up many of you lot's street.

I can't say what it is though or I will be outed!

Oooh are you going on one of these???!! 😆 😆

Whatever you are doing, have a lovely night and a shed load of caffeine!

• Haha
  • Heart
I had an absolute mare with my MIL last night and in all the fuss she told me the Dr had been out to her on Wednesday. I thought strange she hadn’t mentioned it before but anyway. So I asked what the Dr was out for. Now my MIL is pretty much house bound and hasn’t been “out out” since before the pandemic.
Anyway the surgery had phoned concerned she hadn’t had her booster! She told them she couldn’t get to the surgery as she struggles getting into a car so Lo and behold the GP came out to administer it!
The same GP who refuse to see patients, are snowed under with calls but had time to drive out and give a booster to a woman who doesn’t leave her house 🤦🏻‍♀️ The £15 would cover his fuel though
Pretty sure it was £30 for vaccines given to those who are housebound

ETA link confirming the funding given. It is £15 Monday to Saturday, £20 Sundays ans Bank Holidays and £30 given to housebound. Now wonder he rushed out to see her

• Wow
Reactions: 9
My Surgery has posted that they are now seeing people for boosters .. no one can get seen for anything else for love or money.

I am finally getting my foot scanned on Monday been waiting for a very long time and even when I finally got my appointment they cancelled a few times. But the damage is done, my walking has been permanently affected, my gait is very much affected in that now I have to have a fall alarm Im in constant pain but hey at least people are getting a booster that they really don't need. I should have bunged my Dr £20 maybe I would still be able to walk had I done that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My sister was sent to A&E by her GP on Friday for suspected appendicitis. She waited overnight in a&e for 12 hours waiting for a bed and test results nil by mouth and often sitting on the floor as there were no seats. During that time the man on the seat next to her appeared to have some kind of cardiac event and she had to catch him and put him in the recovery position. He had no pulse when they came to assist my sister. So after a 12 hours wait in a&e and then having to deal with that distressing incident, she was then sent home and told to come back on Monday.

And people still think we can afford to lose doctors and nurses?
What a horrific experience. Wishing a speedy recovery for your sister.

Oooh are you going on one of these???!! 😆 😆

Whatever you are doing, have a lovely night and a shed load of caffeine!
Amazing 🤩🤣😝🤣

Reactions: 3
duck me, does anyone on here actually sleep??!!!
Sleeping's cheating! 😉

@Hot_Dogs_Or_Toes
Someone shared this link from a Daily Mail article the other day. Not my preferred media of choice but
you might find it interesting.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.