COVID-19 vaccine #11 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this already been posted?

NB: Second link has not been fact checked.

View attachment 988955

Reminds me of America, they have a vaccine for everything these days - even the pox which is mad. Their whole system is for profit, the sicker you are, the better it is for them so they can make more money out of you. I think thats how they want it to be over here too.

Reactions: 11
Has this already been posted?

I found the source of this, seems there's been some inadvertent wording adjustments of remarks made in the EMA press briefing on 11/1/21 where the comment was about boosters being given too frequently, and the bit about every four months seems to be just an example. Theres no suggestion I saw that the immune system would be damaged but its responses (to this in particular) would become progressively more rubbish if there's not a smarter and more measured response than constant boostering with the same thing, which I don't think anyone has suggested is a viable plan(?).

Around 22minutes in.

The remark about overloading the immune system seems more of a turn of phrase, like even a marathon runner has limits of how many marathons they can run in quick succession.

TBH I prefer to be cautious about taking everything in a press briefing too literally, especially if there's a load of mays, possibles etc involved.

Reactions: 1
After contracting covid March 2021. And being offered the vaccine 6weeks later,I felt I was covered for 6months so delayed. My delay was more in my mind don't want it,don't trust ,have recovered,am breastfeeding and as much as I looked I couldn't get the feeling out of my gut that I didn't trust I wouldn't pass on anything harmful to my baby. My mother in law actually asked me to stop breast feeding then. I keep my cards close now,and I take views and opinions but actually I avoid the subject hugely. Christmas time was a super heavy scare fest for unvaccinated,my family thought I should get it right this minute or die,but facts
Are I had it ,I recovered,I don't trust I won't harm my child,I don't trust I won't harm me,i just can't do it. And opinions are like belly buttons,we all have one,I'm not about anti this and that it's just a choice thing. But more I read now and see the more I can never unsee,and that's that.
100% this. I caught it at a similar time and started looking into when the best time to have it was as I know people who’d recovered from Covid and been very ill after the jab. Once you start reading stuff it opens up a whole can of worms. I had always been wary as I thought it was being rolled out too quickly, but now I wouldn’t touch it - providing we’ll still free to choose. Realistically, I have a child to support and I can’t risk becoming homeless or having him taken away from me....and God knows where we might be headed. They jab my child over my dead body though.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

NHS protest re vaccine sacking

THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED DUE TO CONTRAVENING GUIDELINES!!

What the actual duck.......and there isn't any truth behind the conspiracies, corruption? Yeah ok 👌

A peaceful protest where the protesters are interviewed in a manner which isn't provoking and they are giving their honest answers from their own experiences. I'm totally shocked 🤬

Looks like censorship is well and truly underway.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I know Twatter were removing anything that impacted the vaccines in a neg way .

• Angry
Reactions: 5
We are way, way down on the slippery slope....
Well if the press are to be believed we've got our" get out of jail card" with England leading the world in transitioning the virus to endemic stages , so vaccines will only be offered to those that need them ...right ?

Reactions: 4
Well if the press are to be believed we've got our" get out of jail card" with England leading the world in transitioning the virus to endemic stages , so vaccines will only be offered to those that need them ...right ?

........right......🤔

Reactions: 3
For the people here that don't trust the 'mainstream media' as you put it, can I ask why do you then trust the non-mainstream media sources you quote? What makes them more trustworthy in your view? Have you stopped to think that maybe those sources aren't trustworthy either?

Reactions: 4
The only person you can trust is yourself ...that's my motto anyway :giggle:

Reactions: 9
Can anyone else pinpoint the time when they decided not to or to have the vaccine?

I decided before it was even launched, it was when they were on the countdown to it being a breakthrough vaccine. There and then I said to my husband I'm not having any vaccine. I'm on immunosuppressants and for me there isn't enough research on reactions to other drugs, there can't possibly be with the length of time it's been available.

My decision was only enhanced when the info came out about it only reducing symptoms and you still being able to pass it on. I'd not had Covid at this point either.

We don't watch the news, we barely watched the press conferences. I couldn't even tell you about the vaccine programme and the types you can have with or without the other. I don't feel the need to know as I won't be having them.

I haven’t been locked in a room on the deep dark web trawling for conspiracy theories as some people assume!

My husband doesn't want it either and that is the right decision for us 🙂
When it was first being mentioned my gut reaction straight away was not having it

I am genuinely surprised most people I know have had it although definitely a few have had it to go on holiday etc rather than health reasons

I’m breastfeeding at the moment so when people ask if I’m vaccinated (seriously hate this it’s bizarre to me to ask people’s medical details but anyway) I say not while I’m breastfeeding as a quick way to shut them up

truth be told I won’t be having it when i stop breastfeeding either my gut reaction is not to which I feel is good enough reason. I MAY (unlikely) of considered it if it was 2 jabs but now the talk of 3 jabs to be classed as fully vaccinated then god knows what other rules/boosters in the future it’s not something I’m willing to do
I might sound selfish/unpopular opinion but I hate the argument of getting vaccinated to protect others, we’ve never had this with flu vaccine etc, get a jab to protect Dot next door… as for NHS if I’m in hospital unwell I could not care less if the person treating me is vaccinated or not!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
For the people here that don't trust the 'mainstream media' as you put it, can I ask why do you then trust the non-mainstream media sources you quote? What makes them more trustworthy in your view? Have you stopped to think that maybe those sources aren't trustworthy either?
I looked at the stats, the ones that gave actual breakdowns of demographics. It wasn't about believing one source of media over the other, it was about the actual facts that were there if you looked.

From there you follow the people that base their opinion on facts, and not those (itv, BBC) that base their opinion on government narrative.

Plus take whatever those that have the most to gain say, with a big big pinch of salt.

Reactions: 11
I looked at the stats, the ones that gave actual breakdowns of demographics. It wasn't about believing one source of media over the other, it was about the actual facts that were there if you looked.

From there you follow the people that base their opinion on facts, and not those (itv, BBC) that base their opinion on government narrative.

Plus take whatever those that have the most to gain say, with a big big pinch of salt.
But accusing big pharma who make billions of dollars of corruption and it's a conspiracy theory........🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

What's the overall agenda behind the alleged mainstream media and government lies though? What are they getting out of all this?

But accusing big pharma who make billions of dollars of corruption and it's a conspiracy theory........🤣
'Mainstream media', 'big pharma'. They sound like buzzwords and cliches. Maybe we can throw in words and phrases like 'Magna Carta' and 'do your own research' while we're at it?

My view is that mainstream views are 'mainstream' because that is the consensus view of people who are experts in whatever particular field we're talking about. If you had 100 experts in a particular subjects in a room and 99 of them come to the same view but 1 doesn't, why would you put more stead in what the 1 says rather than the 99?

Last edited:
What's the overall agenda behind the alleged mainstream media and government lies though? What are they getting out of all this?

'Mainstream media', 'big pharma'. They sound like buzzwords and cliches. Maybe we can throw in words and phrases like 'Magna Carta' and 'do your own research' while we're at it?

My view is that mainstream views are 'mainstream' but that is the consensus view of people who are experts in whatever particular field we're talking about. If you had 100 experts in a particular subjects in a room and 99 of them come to the same view but 1 doesn't, why would you put more stead in what the 1 says rather than the 99?
Not everyone is mainstream ,there's a lot of alternative views out there from medicine to gender it's a big world.

Reactions: 8
Read the conspiracy thread or ‘do your own research’ 😉
Kinda like ‘misinformation’ or ‘anti vaxxers’ or ‘trust the science’ or ‘get boosted now’ or ‘dont kill granny’ etc etc 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My view is that mainstream views are 'mainstream' because that is the consensus view of people who are experts in whatever particular field we're talking about. If you had 100 experts in a particular subjects in a room and 99 of them come to the same view but 1 doesn't, why would you put more stead in what the 1 says rather than the 99?
So the 1 view is irrelevant because the 99 are different.

If 99 want a vaccine let them, if 1 doesn't then 1 in 99 won't matter will it?

Dr Steve James is mainstream media at the moment, go look him up.

Reactions: 6
So the 1 view is irrelevant because the 99 are different.

If 99 want a vaccine let them, if 1 doesn't then 1 in 99 won't matter will it?
I'd certainly take odds of 99% over 1% yes. People should be free to choose whether to have the vaccine or not. In fact that is exactly what the situation is, nobody is forcing you. However, you should also be prepared to deal with the consequences of your choice which many anti-vaxxers are not prepared to do.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.