COVID-19 vaccine #11 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone else pinpoint the time when they decided not to or to have the vaccine?

I decided before it was even launched, it was when they were on the countdown to it being a breakthrough vaccine. There and then I said to my husband I'm not having any vaccine. I'm on immunosuppressants and for me there isn't enough research on reactions to other drugs, there can't possibly be with the length of time it's been available.

My decision was only enhanced when the info came out about it only reducing symptoms and you still being able to pass it on. I'd not had Covid at this point either.

We don't watch the news, we barely watched the press conferences. I couldn't even tell you about the vaccine programme and the types you can have with or without the other. I don't feel the need to know as I won't be having them.

I haven’t been locked in a room on the deep dark web trawling for conspiracy theories as some people assume!

My husband doesn't want it either and that is the right decision for us 🙂

When it went from being rolled out to the elderly and vulnerable to everybody, in the blink of an eye

Reactions: 10
comment removed.

staff comment;
Users acting like adults and having a conversation like adults is hugely welcome,
users looking for arguments will be warned and removed,
This includes going straight onto other threads to post/complain.
Thank you @Lisdiz and @Hot dogs or toes? for managing to have a conversation without it turning hostile

Last edited by a moderator:
My soon to be 17 year old still hasn’t had their vaccine . They aren’t against it , they just haven't got themselves round to getting it . Letters about the vaccine get mailed to them , but the contact number is mine so I get the texts about the vaccine for them . I hadn't had a text about their first dose but I got one today.

Interestingly, some of the clinics where I could get my booster are only doing jabs for 18+.

I know people who are scared of needles so they immediately decided against the vaccine for that reason.

Reactions: 1
Can anyone else pinpoint the time when they decided not to or to have the vaccine?

It was when I saw the trailer for Netflix's documentary called PANDEMIC.

News about China started filtering in just after that.

Timing too good to be true or predictive programming?

"In the 2004 BBC programme, ‘Panorama: London Under Attack’, a fictional scenario was presented in which terrorists detonated three bombs on the London Underground and a fourth bomb in the streets above. One year later, as part of the 7/7 attacks, terrorists detonated three bombs on the London Underground and a fourth bomb in the streets above."

I came back to London 3 months ago. Have traveled into the UK. Been on a hospital floor and wards for the past two years. Traveled back and forth between London and Brighton and still haven't got covid. I might be lucky but I'll take my chances.

When my brother got sick after his vaccine that was my ultimate no.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Timing too good to be true or predictive programming.
For me, when vaccine passports and digital IDs were being talked about and this was long before vaccine roll out. I am more than happy to get vaccinated for a disease that poses a risk to me but this vaccine isn’t about that and most of us know it.

Reactions: 13

I decided before it was even launched, it was when they were on the countdown to it being a breakthrough vaccine. There and then I said to my husband I'm not having any vaccine. I'm on immunosuppressants and for me there isn't enough research on reactions to other drugs, there can't possibly be with the length of time it's been available.

My decision was only enhanced when the info came out about it only reducing symptoms and you still being able to pass it on. I'd not had Covid at this point either.

We don't watch the news, we barely watched the press conferences. I couldn't even tell you about the vaccine programme and the types you can have with or without the other. I don't feel the need to know as I won't be having them.

I haven’t been locked in a room on the deep dark web trawling for conspiracy theories as some people assume!

Me too. I knew something was up when it was spoken about as the new normal. When the vaccine was mentioned my body said a hell no to that. I can’t help but see the agenda behind it all. I had covid after the vaccine roll out, so nautural immunity at that point wasn’t a factor, but it’s an extra factor now!

Reactions: 11

Before the rollout when there was talk of the development of one. I was working in healthcare pregnant and didn’t feel “scared” or at risk enough from covid and thought it was suspicious how fast they were able to roll it out. My gut instinct was telling me no no no, like there has never been a slight doubt in my head about it, it was always just no. I always listen to my gut instinct as it has never failed me, then everything since has just cemented my decision 100%

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'd say obesity is a fairly big one with long lasting and enormously costly impacts for the NHS.
Aids too, that's might even still be an epidemic.

Indeed suicide is awful and the number of people taking their own lives (especially young men) is tragic. But if I came to you with a solution that would greatly reduce or eliminate these suicides would you reject it like some on here reject the Covid vaccine?
If you wanted me to put my health and life at risk, even a tinnie tiny risk, to reduce suicide. No I wouldnt do it.

It's not my job to keep strangers healthy. It's also not my job to protect the NHS. Call me selfish if you want, I don't give tit. There's no awards or special place in heaven for those dying of the covid vax is there.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I didn't even think about not getting the vaccines. As soon as I heard they were available I had faith they'd gone through the relevant trials and testing. I was also pleased that I was likely to get the vaccine before my age group, as I'm in a vulnerable category.

I felt positive about getting them and felt I was less likely to be hospitalised if I got covid. That said, I knew they wouldn't make me totally immune. I had minor side effects from the first vaccine (body aches, feeling hot/cold, etc) but just a sore arm from the second and booster. I've never once changed my mind and if I had my time over I'd have them again.

I feel I have to add the disclaimer that these are just my opinions and my experience. I'm not trying to influence anyone or imply I'm right and anyone else is wrong. They're just my views.

Reactions: 9
There is a podcast that I have been listening too that you may enjoy. Its called: What really happened in Wuhan and its a really good listen. China covering up the virus, how it got out, etc. really good. Interviews with trump, mike pompeo, Dimon Lui - a lady from china talks about what life is really like in china. MI6 boss Sir Richard Dearlove, I really recommend it ifyour into that kind of thing.

also, i was browsing stocks last night. Pfizer made $3.2 billion in the first 3 months of the vaccine rollout. They made $41.9 billion in 2020 n were expected to make $36 billion end of year 2021 - https://www.businessinsider.com/pfi...lose-to-2020-total-earnings-2021-11?r=US&IR=T - no wonder there is a global push for everyone to be vaccinated.

Also read moderna were doing trials on vaccinating 2-5 year olds which is mad as it doesnt seem to be affecting children that much at all. - https://apple.news/A5Idncd8KQOql7FE1KKL3NA

Reactions: 7
There is a podcast that I have been listening too that you may enjoy. Its called: What really happened in Wuhan and its a really good listen. China covering up the virus, how it got out, etc. really good. Interviews with trump, mike pompeo, Dimon Lui - a lady from china talks about what life is really like in china. MI6 boss Sir Richard Dearlove, I really recommend it ifyour into that kind of thing.

also, i was browsing stocks last night. Pfizer made $3.2 billion in the first 3 months of the vaccine rollout. They made $41.9 billion in 2020 n were expected to make $36 billion end of year 2021 - https://www.businessinsider.com/pfi...lose-to-2020-total-earnings-2021-11?r=US&IR=T - no wonder there is a global push for everyone to be vaccinated.

Also read moderna were doing trials on vaccinating 2-5 year olds which is mad as it doesnt seem to be affecting children that much at all. - https://apple.news/A5Idncd8KQOql7FE1KKL3NA
It was in the news yesterday that "admissions" for under 5s is up so we need to think about vaccines for under 5s.

As me and husband said, admission doesn't mean anything. It could have just been a panicky parent after the child got a positive lateral flow. It could be a child with a broken leg with covid.

It's so easy to see through their sales tactics. They'll vax my kids over my dead body.

Reactions: 21

I remember when covid first took hold my brother would say its all to get us vaccinated, he said they will bring out a vaccine and you won't be able to go anyway unless you have it (the vaccine wasn't even being mentioned at this point) I told him he was crazy and to shut up.

Then when they started talking about a vaccine I was like I don't think I will have it as its been pushed through too fast for a virus they were still saying they knew nothing about... At this point I still thought my brother was crazy. Then the vaccine arrived was just for the vulnerable and elderly so thought nothing of it, then I got covid, was fine, so knew I wasn't going to take the vaccine for something I already had gotten and recovered from.... Then they started with the everyone needs the vaccine, then you can't do this unless you have the vaccine, then people were still getting covid after being vaccinated and some still dying, then Seeing and hearing stories of people dying or getting poorly from the vaccines, so I was glad I didn't get it and nothing will make me get it.... Even the threats by the government of not allowing unvaccinated do anything..... That just made me know I made the right decision (for me) as its not about covid anymore it seems.

Reactions: 22
When this started I thought it was like swine flu or SARS. Media inflated rubbish that would come to nothing.

But even from day one it was clear this virus was never a threat to me. It's always been clear who the at risk demographic is.

So no I was never gonna have the vaccine and I knew I was never gonna have it. I was also of the opinion that the over exaggeration of everything was to sell a vax that at best wouldn't really work, and at worst would be dangerous and untested. So before it came out i knew I woulndt be taking it. You only had to look at the WHOs behaviour during swine flu to see sales was the agenda all along.

Its been pretty easy to separate truth from media nonsense and gov propergander and psychological manipulation from day one.

Reactions: 19
I remember when covid first took hold my brother would say its all to get us vaccinated, he said they will bring out a vaccine and you won't be able to go anyway unless you have it (the vaccine wasn't even being mentioned at this point) I told him he was crazy and to shut up.

Then when they started talking about a vaccine I was like I don't think I will have it as its been pushed through too fast for a virus they were still saying they knew nothing about... At this point I still thought my brother was crazy. Then the vaccine arrived was just for the vulnerable and elderly so thought nothing of it, then I got covid, was fine, so knew I wasn't going to take the vaccine for something I already had gotten and recovered from.... Then they started with the everyone needs the vaccine, then you can't do this unless you have the vaccine, then people were still getting covid after being vaccinated and some still dying, then Seeing and hearing stories of people dying or getting poorly from the vaccines, so I was glad I didn't get it and nothing will make me get it.... Even the threats by the government of not allowing unvaccinated do anything..... That just made me know I made the right decision (for me) as its not about covid anymore it seems.
Like your brother I was ready for it, had been expecting a virus for a while. T CT groups would all say "here we go" whenever there was a "outbreak" of Ebola or Zika on MSM. We knew the vaccines closely followed by the passports and then the chips would be coming. Its been like watching a film of a book you have read. Not once have I been worried or scared. just a very short while at the very beginning did I take precautions because at that point I didnt know if it was going to be a real deadly virus or an overhyped one. once I see it was mostly a virus on the media and government platforms. and not in my real life I relaxed about it.

Reactions: 15
I decided not to take the vaccine when they sealed the test data. I was already putting it off because of friends having bad reactions to it, but once I heard that it was a no from me. And I will do anything to stop my kids from getting it too.

And I was literally praying for a vaccine at the start of the pandemic! I was terrified!

Not specifically though this is from a standpoint of cards full of tropical disease vaccination stamps from childhood on top of the usual ones, plus things like smallpox that aren't needed any more, though I didn't have the TB/BCG as I didn't need it so when they announced a covid vaccine was on the way I thought fine, no big deal.

That was the AZ coming out, basically a 'normal' vaccine so there wasn't any particular reason to think I'd have a problem with it given I've quite happily survived all the others without any noticeable reactions.

For me it's more like going a few yards to a pedestrian crossing, in that I'm not afraid of covid as such any more than I am afraid of traffic (in general, as opposed to 'oncoming vehicle') and being fully aware that it's not an absolute guarantee.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Im double jabbed but I don’t want the booster, or any jab that comes after. I only had the jabs out of fear of getting covid. All you seen everywhere was covid & death every single day. Daily death counts. Talking about morgues being full, etc. My anxiety was through the roof. For all i know, iv probably already had it. all of my family members have had it, as well as all of my friends. Iv read scientific papers that say the vaccine stops working 5 months after you have had it anyway & with that logic, you’d have to keep getting vaccinated To stay “protected”.

if you didnt read or watch the news, you wouldnt even think about covid Until someone brought it up in conversation. 2020 & 2021 was project fear & they (government, their mates & big pharma) have made an absolute fortune out of all this.

• Heart

Timing too good to be true or predictive programming?

"In the 2004 BBC programme, ‘Panorama: London Under Attack’, a fictional scenario was presented in which terrorists detonated three bombs on the London Underground and a fourth bomb in the streets above. One year later, as part of the 7/7 attacks, terrorists detonated three bombs on the London Underground and a fourth bomb in the streets above."

I came back to London 3 months ago. Have traveled into the UK. Been on a hospital floor and wards for the past two years. Traveled back and forth between London and Brighton and still haven't got covid. I might be lucky but I'll take my chances.

When my brother got sick after his vaccine that was my ultimate no.
After contracting covid March 2021. And being offered the vaccine 6weeks later,I felt I was covered for 6months so delayed. My delay was more in my mind don't want it,don't trust ,have recovered,am breastfeeding and as much as I looked I couldn't get the feeling out of my gut that I didn't trust I wouldn't pass on anything harmful to my baby. My mother in law actually asked me to stop breast feeding then. I keep my cards close now,and I take views and opinions but actually I avoid the subject hugely. Christmas time was a super heavy scare fest for unvaccinated,my family thought I should get it right this minute or die,but facts
Are I had it ,I recovered,I don't trust I won't harm my child,I don't trust I won't harm me,i just can't do it. And opinions are like belly buttons,we all have one,I'm not about anti this and that it's just a choice thing. But more I read now and see the more I can never unsee,and that's that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has this already been posted?

NB: Second link has not been fact checked.

1642176333159.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.