Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumof3

VIP Member
So…life comes at you fast doesn’t it haha! Earlier today I thought “I’m gonna have a gin, or 10 tonight in celebration”. I’ve had ridiculously bad luck the past 5 years. Really rotten. However, today one of the school mums came and asked me to go over to hers as she had something she wanted tk talk to me about. I 💩 it wondering what my child/children had done. Not that I believe any of them would ever intentionally hurt someone but doesn’t mean they can’t accidentally. Oh no! She’s only gone and offered me one of the most perfect jobs I’ve ever had (I think!) I’m a carer for my daughter who has a whole host of medical problems. She even had tk have two brain operations at two years old (they did the first one wrong!) so it’s been awful. She’s promised it’s a work from home, whenever I want. It’s sales and marketing for her accountancy firm. I’ll also be running their social media so I can work the hours I choose but it’s also legit not some MLM shite. She wants me to really help build her business. I’ve always been good at this kinda thing so it’s perfect!!

Then I come home, the kids don’t eat their tea because they scoffed their faces on snacks, they’ve been fighting for hours and my youngest asked me to tuck her in like a Trex (she’s massively into her dinosaurs) and clearly I was too realistic so she’s now traumatised.
So not sure anymore if I’m celebrating or commiserating now 😂😂
Well done on the job, I bet you’ll be great!

Reactions: 1

Mumof3

VIP Member
Hi all, quiet on here but thought I would update…
So my son is just over 1wk from first chemo.
It has been an up and down week as expected, constipation has been horrendous!
He has been diagnosed with an extremely rare stomach cancer (mets to liver) it is incurable. So rare that there are only 111 recorded cases worldwide. He is being treated with chemo in the hope that is keeps the disease at bay for as long as possible. Can only hope that the chemo helps or that he is the one that makes it curable, all cancers start out as rare 🤷🏻‍♀️ there is a tablet available that could help, but not on the NHS, his consultant is hoping he can get funding for our boy.
So yeah, shit but we have to be positive!
Love to you all 😘
I’m so sorry you are having such a tough time. Sending positive thoughts and hoping that your son is the one that makes it. Cannot imagine how awful this is for you all. Lots of love to you all ❤

mumz

VIP Member
Ok witches I need advice ..it's payday and I want to treat myself to a nice shampoo/conditioner set ..but not sure what to get. I obviously know which brands to avoid !

I've got thick , curly (I straighten it daily) hair ..don't want to spend a small fortune but feel like buying something other than the Aussie type ones!

What do you recommend?
John Frieda Weightless Wonder. Its not oily and they do a conditioner too

Bec3007

VIP Member
Aw honey!! You can do this. One day at a time. You try and put yourself first this week too!! I’m sending you a massive cuddle!! ❤
Thank you so much! I’m sure this thread and others will be a good distraction from reality even for 5 minutes😊

beefcake40

VIP Member
Hi all, quiet on here but thought I would update…
So my son is just over 1wk from first chemo.
It has been an up and down week as expected, constipation has been horrendous!
He has been diagnosed with an extremely rare stomach cancer (mets to liver) it is incurable. So rare that there are only 111 recorded cases worldwide. He is being treated with chemo in the hope that is keeps the disease at bay for as long as possible. Can only hope that the chemo helps or that he is the one that makes it curable, all cancers start out as rare 🤷🏻‍♀️ there is a tablet available that could help, but not on the NHS, his consultant is hoping he can get funding for our boy.
So yeah, shit but we have to be positive!
Love to you all 😘
I’m sorry to hear this! We are all here, right behind you. Stay strong. And we will keep you all in our thoughts xxxx

Sazza25

VIP Member
I’m sorry guys, I won’t be active today, we’ve had a devastating family death. I’m off to be with my family for a bit.

Hope you all have a brilliant day, lots of love as always.

And to the person who has just bought their dream home, HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you. This is wonderful news!! I can’t wait to hear all about it!! ❤❤❤
So sorry for your loss, sending love and hope you know we're all here for you ❤

Sazza25

VIP Member
Hey I’ve been Mia since Friday; I came down with gastroenteritis and it’s not been pleasant.

For all those who have made tough choices we are here, you made them and you will thrive! You’ve got this!!

If today isn’t your day, then that’s ok, we got you!

Lots of love. I’ll be back soon! Keep being amazing ❤
Oh god you poor thing! That's such a nasty thing to have aswell, hope you feel better soon and rest up ❤

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Thankyou my lovelys! Was the most amazing feeling and he keeps saying it now 😭

My partner gave me the hump yesterday though, he said he feels like he has to spend too much time with me at, ffs 4 years together and see him 3 times a week, plus hes freaking out at living with me and my son soon.... Feel like I'm getting strung along
Omg that is an awful thing for him to say!!

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Morning!!
It’s funeral day today and I’ve been up since 4am. I’ll not be active today until much later but I hope you all have a happy Friday, straighten those witchy hats and if you haven’t washed your bum yet, wash your bum 🤣
Lots and lots and lots of love to you all ❤ and cuddles for everyone! 🤗🤗
I hope it went ok today lovely, I'm sure lots of tears but maybe a few laughs as you shared stories and memories. Sending you a big hug ❤

MagicCat

VIP Member
I'm struggling.... I miss him so much 🥲
Focus on your you. You know you deserve better, keep remembering that. We all have you in here 😘
---

My lad scored a cracking header in his match today and then the beautiful toffees won. Happy freaking weekend!!! ( I’m aware it’s only one game 😂)

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Ok witches I need advice ..it's payday and I want to treat myself to a nice shampoo/conditioner set ..but not sure what to get. I obviously know which brands to avoid !

I've got thick , curly (I straighten it daily) hair ..don't want to spend a small fortune but feel like buying something other than the Aussie type ones!

What do you recommend?

Me again 😂
This week is my daughters last week of primary school. She’s my oldest so we’re both a wee bit emotional. Most of her friends aren’t going to the same high school. She was SO lucky she got picked for the best one in the area. Almost everyone in her class put it as number 1 and only about 5/6 got in. She was one.

Any hints/tips to help her (and me through it)