Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carpetandcurtains

Is there anyway to combat children, well preteens and absolutely minging bedrooms? Or is it just a right of passage age thing. My oldest daughter has her own bedroom but my god I feel like it’s always a state. And it drives me insane
I threatened mine with posting all over social media. Was brutal, worked for about a week and then lost impact 🙈

mumz

VIP Member
Nope
Thats north London
We are South East
Not even in the premier league
🎵 “No one likes us we don’t care” 🎵

K4040

VIP Member
Morning everyone,

We’re having a chilled day today now we’ve been out. Going to blitz the house, sort the school stuff & do a bit of uni work when sons doing his homework.

Making pizzas for lunch and doing a Chinese chicken curry for dinner. So a busy productive day but with some chilling in between.

Happy Saturday witches have a great day

mumz

VIP Member
It all comes down to what you want
I know a couple who got back together after 14 years divorced, she said it was great for a year then she was reminded of everything she hated about him
Please don’t let that sway your decision, everyone’s situation is different
Lots of love and strength x

huggis

VIP Member
Morning witches!! I’m here for some advice, not like me, I know but I’ve fried my own brain cells with google!

Since July last year, my face has broken out in my T zone like a teenager, my face feels like it’s been washed in a chip pan! All the time!! I’ve tried so many skin products that it’s cost me a fortune and fuck all works! I’m too old for this crap and I know it’s ridiculous but it’s getting me down now.

Anyone any recommendations to help a spotty Huggis?

K4040

VIP Member
My dog is dying. He’s four years old and usually fit as a fiddle, well looked after etc
He started having bad seizures yesterday, my daughter FaceTimed me in hysterics asking what should she do. It was just after 9am. She’d heard a banging and it was his head off the wall.
I jumped into my car and shot out of work but I work quite a distance away so called my sister and mom
The dropped everything, rushed around and took him straight to the vets, he will still fitting.
I got home in time to see the mess that was left behind and I didn’t know where to start.

the vets managed to stabilise him but it wasn’t good news. The tumours he had removed were cancer and his liver was shutting down

we were allowed to bring him home but told to prepare for the worst

it’s been a long night. Seizures and sickness etc

just waiting for our vets to open at 9am so we can take him up there. I can’t see us coming back with him.
Clock watching to 9am is horrendous, it’s like he’s on a death sentence

we are all truly devastated

I don’t want anyone to feel like they have to comment.
I just needed to get it out there.

im totally heartbroken. My mom, husband and now my dog have all had this fkn disease

it feels like one thing after another
I am so sorry awful news

Veilside

Chatty Member
Morning!!
It’s funeral day today and I’ve been up since 4am. I’ll not be active today until much later but I hope you all have a happy Friday, straighten those witchy hats and if you haven’t washed your bum yet, wash your bum 🤣
Lots and lots and lots of love to you all ❤ and cuddles for everyone! 🤗🤗
Hope all goes as well as can be expected ❤

Off to wash my bum……….

Mumof3

VIP Member
My dog is dying. He’s four years old and usually fit as a fiddle, well looked after etc
He started having bad seizures yesterday, my daughter FaceTimed me in hysterics asking what should she do. It was just after 9am. She’d heard a banging and it was his head off the wall.
I jumped into my car and shot out of work but I work quite a distance away so called my sister and mom
The dropped everything, rushed around and took him straight to the vets, he will still fitting.
I got home in time to see the mess that was left behind and I didn’t know where to start.

the vets managed to stabilise him but it wasn’t good news. The tumours he had removed were cancer and his liver was shutting down

just waiting for our vets to open at 9am so we can take him up there. I can’t see us coming back with him.

im totally heartbroken. My mom, husband and now my dog have all had this fkn disease

I’m so sorry to hear this, you are having a really rough time. I don’t have any words, as nothing I say can make this any better. I’m thinking of you all ❤

Carpetandcurtains

I am so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and the family xx