Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carpetandcurtains

Can I share some good news? I'm chuffed to bits that we've bought our absolute dream home and are moving imminently.
My friends in real life are really disinterested in my news and make me feel bad for being excited so I've had to hold it in quite a bit. We all came from council estates with parents on benefits and so do the whole 'who does she think she is' routine. I'm still common as muck (I love corned beef ffs!) but i wish someone would just be pleased for me. My parents have both passed away and I have a NC relationship with my siblings

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This is a thread for general chitchat off the back of ThisSingleMama’s thread to deter derailing and so members can chat about whatever they like. Everyone is welcome. Have a whinge, ask for advice/support or share your best corned beef hash recipe ❤.

*mods, I am following suit from another thread of this nature on here & placed it in this category as that’s what they were told to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

huggis

VIP Member
I’m sorry guys, I won’t be active today, we’ve had a devastating family death. I’m off to be with my family for a bit.

Hope you all have a brilliant day, lots of love as always.

And to the person who has just bought their dream home, HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you. This is wonderful news!! I can’t wait to hear all about it!! ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Emma said shes very low and just staying in bed and doesnt think this planets for her . Ive urged her to call someone and to post on her ticktok page and she said she will try but doesnt have much strength at the moment but at this present moment shes fine but tired and appreciates all the concern so hopefully she will post on her page and get shown a bit of love

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Sazza25

VIP Member
Today has been amazing, my 5 year old who is Autistic and goes to a special needs school said his first ever word today 🥰 and it was mummy 😭😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Sazza25

VIP Member
I actually feel alright to be honest, woke up this morning and just got on with it, my son needs me he doesn't need to see my cry, I'll prob have a lil cry later when he's at school but you lovely lot have made me feel so much better ❤ on the up side my mum's coming to visit at the weekend so it will be nice to see her x

• Heart
Reactions: 14

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Soooo this thread has nothing to do with Witch Tok? 🧙‍♀️
Sadly no. We're all posters of the "thissinglemama" thread and as we encourage our tribe to post about how their day is going; whether positively or otherwise, it was agreed we'd make a separate thread to avoid derailing the one for the tiktokker who we all were brought together by.

Coven of witches comes from the fact she's called us varying names over recent time and witches kind of stuck with us (someone please do correct me if I'm wrong).

But do please stay if you'd like to, you're of course very welcome (I'm not an OG poster but I've been welcomed in and as the tall Kweeeen of the group (everyone else are short queens judging by comments) I take my role being the "muscle on the doors" seriously 💪🏽). 😂

It's a safe space to share and for us being anonymous we're all very nice and supportive to and of each other, as is evidenced on this thread already and in the many "thissinglemama" derails. 😂 We'll share stories and hype each other up when needed.

It's a wonderful coven to be part of, even if the only spells we make are dinners in the kitchen. 😂

• Heart

Sazza25

VIP Member
Honestly you lot are the nicest bunch of people! You go on websites like mumsnet and they're just self righteous arseholes but I feel us tattlers have hearts and we care a lot ❤ Aimee just doesn't like how we see through her x

• Heart

puddleduck

VIP Member
Hello everyone. I am a new arrival here and been mooching for a while.
What a wonderful supportive little place.
Bit late here now so need to sleep so will attempt a catch up tomorrow.
Take care all of you ❤ x

• Heart
Reactions: 12

huggis

VIP Member
Hi everyone, that’s me home and settled for the evening, I won’t lie, today as been bloody horrible. I’m so tired!
I just wanted to say thank you so much for all your thoughts today, I’m keeping them with me. ❤
@Womblewoo im so sorry I wasn’t around today your result appointment, I’m annoyed for you that the nervy wait has to continue even longer! I’m sorry chum!!
I also would like to wish mini Womblewoo the happiest of birthdays, I hope you all have a fabulous time!! Lots of love to your daughter on her special day 🎉

I sodding love you all and our safe community we have together. I really do!! 🧙‍♀️❤

• Heart
Hope it’s okayyyyy if pull a chair up in here!! Don’t post much in the other thread as they go so quick but I’m constantly reading and you are a lovely supportive bunch to eachother, love to see it 💗 xx

• Heart

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Aah thank you for the explanation, I don't think I've come across this singemama. I am intrigued now so will have a read later.
Back to your potions sisterrrrrrrs ✨️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Blowing the dust off this chat for conversations about sub-drama. I agree we shouldn’t really speak about it but also I find it all so fascinating I can’t shutup about it 🤣🤣

• Haha

Carpetandcurtains

It’s patio doors I’m after. 🤣
😂😂😂
It's not got a conservatory but it does have patio doors in the dining room and the open plan living/kitchen, a utility room and a dedicated office to wfh. I'm very excited. It's much bigger than any house ive ever considered before but we saved really hard and I just love it

• Heart

huggis

VIP Member
Hello duckies! 🦆
Thank you so, so much for your kindness and for keeping us in your thoughts today, I really appreciate every one of your messages.
it all went as well as it could have gone considering the circumstances and I’m home feeling a sense of peace I wasn’t expecting.
Thank you again, I am so lucky to have you all.
Lots and lots of love and cuddles.
huggis ❤🦆

• Heart
Reactions: 10