Coven of witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like yesterday she was meant to meet missy/misty and this relative “took ill” which has led to her cancelling being in barca the same week as Aimee. It’s all too convenient to be true.
I’ve just gone down a rabbit hole reading stuff -
Amazing how her relative has a near death heart attack when she’s due to meet a fellow troll. What an absolute fruit loop 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought it was convenient too. I’d like to think no one would pretend a family member is seriously ill though so I am giving the benefit of the doubt on that one. But it is noted. If it happens again though, that’s no coincidence.
when a load of us first joined a lot of them were saying they love how supportive we are and they wanted the same there. I think because of that they have in turn spilled a lot about their lives and problems in order to generate that support system. And it’s getting too much now that they know the ins and outs of each others lives. I wonder are they forgetting that they’ve only spoke to each other since about 2 or so months ago?
Someone in her family was unwell not too long ago and she kept making a point of how her kids etc were struggling. I don’t know if it was just badly unwell or a death in the end, I stopped paying attention. Then she’s had all her medical issues herself and several appointments for different issues. Now there’s someone else who’s unwell. She must be seriously unlucky to have all that happen with a couple months

I’m aware I probably sound a witch but it does start to become really unbelievable

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We’ve had a couple of years together as a thread so there’s certain things we discuss off topic, hence this thread, but we still don’t go into too much detail as to remain anonymous.
I’m honestly so glad our threads are locked down.
---
Someone in her family was unwell not too long ago and she kept making a point of how her kids etc were struggling. I don’t know if it was just badly unwell or a death in the end, I stopped paying attention. Then she’s had all her medical issues herself and several appointments for different issues. Now there’s someone else who’s unwell. She must be seriously unlucky to have all that happen with a couple months

I’m aware I probably sound a witch but it does start to become really unbelievable
Im a cynic by nature so doesn’t sound bitchy to me but you do get a feel for who’s telling truth and who’s away with the fairies

Reactions: 7

Yeah and she came on and said she’s gonna need surgery again for her medical condition. There’s just too much stuff happening which I know is possible but why would you put that out there when you live in the same area as the person who you are targeting? She is gonna slip up and reveal herself accidentally.

I know we all come on & have our rants about our bad times, mention our good times but Jo is constantly updating virtual strangers about almost every aspect of her life.

Yeah and she came on and said she’s gonna need surgery again for her medical condition. There’s just too much stuff happening which I know is possible but why would you put that out there when you live in the same area as the person who you are targeting? She is gonna slip up and reveal herself accidentally.

I know we all come on & have our rants about our bad times, mention our good times but Jo is constantly updating virtual strangers about almost every aspect of her life.
I’m so surprised some of them have fallen for it. She puts Walter Mitty to shame. I really hope they don’t get a massive kick back from following the cult of joitsme/itsmewoe
Before long Cat Piss will have a legitimate baby reindeer case for sure 🙈😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t want to say this on Aimee’s thread because it’s clearly watched like a hawk but I wish those on CC would be careful. A lot of them are now following Jo and I think it’s a recipe for disaster. Apparently she’s speaking to an ex of Aimee’s and she was supposed to be going to Barcelona which is coincidentally the same place Aimee is going to but now last minute she can’t go 🙄

There’s a reason we are all anon and I really hope this doesn’t backfire on those who are genuinely nice over there 😕
Recipe for disaster, as much as I love you all on here I wouldn’t want to make myself known.

I’m sad, arsenal came 2nd. Must say I’m so proud of how far we’ve come and next year we will win! ❤ north London forever

Reactions: 2
It’s not worth the risk. Especially with how vile Aimee’s huns are.
If they’re all using burners then they should be ok I guess but I did see someone say that some people used their real account which is what’s caused some concern

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I swear Jos off her rocker

Her sick relative is home but now they want to test for leukaemia and the hubby has had dental issues.

It’s like she’s got munchausens. All these things getting her sympathy off virtual strangers

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Her sick relative is home but now they want to test for leukaemia and the hubby has had dental issues.

It’s like she’s got munchausens. All these things getting her sympathy off virtual strangers
One things for sure, she is playing them like a fiddle.

The cancer comment as well. I felt it was a very indirect way of saying why can’t people like Aimee get cancer but even if it wasn’t, I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. What a horrible thing to say

The cancer comment as well. I felt it was a very indirect way of saying why can’t people like Aimee get cancer but even if it wasn’t, I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. What a horrible thing to say
Both my son and husband are dealing with this horrendous disease, people throwing about comments like that boils my absolute piss! As much as I dislike Aimee and nearly well yeah everything about her I would never ever wish this on her or anyone else! And it truly fucks me off when people use cancer so flippantly! Piss the duck off!

• Sad
  • Heart
It’s the worse thing to be saying. No one in the right mind should be wishing cancer on anyone
---
I’ve just gone on and told her my opinion of her comment. I’ll expect to be jumped on by the Jo Huns

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hi brewtime. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with us being concerned? There’s a couple of what seem to be very vulnerable people over on CC and I’d honestly hate for their life to end up ruined because they felt they had a friend in someone who turned out to be fake. It’s not always as easy as blocking someone is it? Your details maybe be private but not everyone’s are.

Attachments

Hi brewtime. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with us being concerned? There’s a couple of what seem to be very vulnerable people over on CC and I’d honestly hate for their life to end up ruined because they felt they had a friend in someone who turned out to be fake. It’s not always as easy as blocking someone is it? Your details maybe be private but not everyone’s are.
How is it slagging people off? When we just think they're being taken in and way too trusting in one person? But if that's what they truly want to do, no one gives a tit, crack on. Won't stop us thinking they're crazy to do so though. There's no way I'd even entertain it. The more info you give out, however clever you think you're being, the more traceable you become

How is it slagging people off? When we just think they're being taken in and way too trusting in one person? But if that's what they truly want to do, no one gives a tit, crack on. Won't stop us thinking they're crazy to do so though. There's no way I'd even entertain it. The more info you give out, however clever you think you're being, the more traceable you become
Exactly! There’s another comment saying we don’t like Jo. I’m not her biggest fan but can you blame us? She was supposed to meet someone off the thread on Saturday for coffee and that’s when the whole family member being unwell happened and she couldn’t meet. It’s not that people dislike her really, it’s the amount of coincidences that are happening and don’t add up. It’s easier to see when you haven’t been sucked into it all!

Exactly! There’s another comment saying we don’t like Jo. I’m not her biggest fan but can you blame us? She was supposed to meet someone off the thread on Saturday for coffee and that’s when the whole family member being unwell happened and she couldn’t meet. It’s not that people dislike her really, it’s the amount of coincidences that are happening and don’t add up. It’s easier to see when you haven’t been sucked into it all!
We have no idea who this Jo person is so there's no dislike about it we just think she/he/them/they are full of tit 😂 as you say, it just doesn't add up.

People can believe what they want but I know what I think, and others on here agree. There's more holes than Swiss cheese in those fantastical stories She comes out with. And what about her "friend" that went on to have a go at everyone for making Jo cry because we didn't believe her crap about the police 😂😂😂😂 they genuinely believe that load of bollocks?? Good luck to them is all I'll say 🥴 They need to look up the definition of grooming

as far as I’m concerned they can get on with it. No skin off my minge! It seems people can’t even point out the risks of what some of them are doing without being accused of slagging off!

• Haha
I find it incredulous that only a few are openly questioning that potentially breaking their anonymity could be an issue. And that most seem to be brainwashed by the cult of joitsme/itsme(dvla)woe. It’s actually mental when you break it down. There are several of us on here I feel would be awesome mates in real life. But we ain’t gonna be cos we have common sense. Are there really people out there that are that lonely they are willing to compromise themselves for some validation from someone who could really be an 50 year old jobless man living with his parents and budgie in Southport and actually stalking that brain dead moron Aimless 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.