Coven of witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I’ve always maintained that there’s some lovely people on there. Lurker being one and also birkhill bike. But there seems to be a few who have formed some sort of clique with Jo like she’s the queen. THATS who and what I’ve been calling out!
Most of whom gave gone quiet for now, along with her!
" she" does talk a lot of sense, and fair play to her for airing her opinion.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just had a look and it’s lovely over there just now. Everyone getting along whilst giving their opinions with no drama

• Heart
Maybe they will actually find their feet. If they can give people air time to disagree but move on quickly plus stop taking things at face value then hopefully they will.

Reactions: 4
Maybe they will actually find their feet. If they can give people air time to disagree but move on quickly plus stop taking things at face value then hopefully they will.
I think aswell jo needs to lay off a bit too, she can go too far and too much telling people on here to duck off because she doesn’t like what we say, I don’t even have an opinion on her haven’t really seen much of her as I don’t really follow, I did disagree with her calling the radio show that was too far.

I think aswell jo needs to lay off a bit too, she can go too far and too much telling people on here to duck off because she doesn’t like what we say, I don’t even have an opinion on her haven’t really seen much of her as I don’t really follow, I did disagree with her calling the radio show that was too far.
Shades of Aimee when she’s called out……

I wouldn’t even comment over there. Don’t give them the satisfaction.
It’s probably Aimee anyway

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.