Coven of witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlers after some honest thoughts. I have a friend who is a JW (when it suits her) she is forever ending conversations with suttle JW comments like don't worry you miss Mum as you will see her in paradise. I don't acknowledge her but when she is upset she misses her mum I fully support her. We now live about an hour away, and she had 'booked me in' to call over and have tea out and a catch just as she wanted to see what I have done on the house new kitchen/decoration/furniture and my new 2 cats (had them 15months) etc... she wants everyone to be free when she isn't doing anything JW and off work, she works part time (no issues with that) I work full time/5 days, I booked a early finish so could have a few quality hours together. Yet she cancelled mid morning as she wanted to 'lose her Ikea cherry' she wants face time call later but I have now planned in my mind to clean house top to bottom so can spend some quality time with my husband tomorrow. He wont be home till after 11pm tonight as fishing in Scotland and has been on nights the last 8 weeks. She is now moaning saying why can't I FT as I need to know she misses me. I am so done in with it all, and despite a very long friendship I am thinking she is just a part time friend ticking a box to say she has seen me. Hope this makes some sort of sense as I am between the sarcastic response and a ghosting response.

Reactions: 2
Tattlers after some honest thoughts. I have a friend who is a JW (when it suits her) she is forever ending conversations with suttle JW comments like don't worry you miss Mum as you will see her in paradise. I don't acknowledge her but when she is upset she misses her mum I fully support her. We now live about an hour away, and she had 'booked me in' to call over and have tea out and a catch just as she wanted to see what I have done on the house new kitchen/decoration/furniture and my new 2 cats (had them 15months) etc... she wants everyone to be free when she isn't doing anything JW and off work, she works part time (no issues with that) I work full time/5 days, I booked a early finish so could have a few quality hours together. Yet she cancelled mid morning as she wanted to 'lose her Ikea cherry' she wants face time call later but I have now planned in my mind to clean house top to bottom so can spend some quality time with my husband tomorrow. He wont be home till after 11pm tonight as fishing in Scotland and has been on nights the last 8 weeks. She is now moaning saying why can't I FT as I need to know she misses me. I am so done in with it all, and despite a very long friendship I am thinking she is just a part time friend ticking a box to say she has seen me. Hope this makes some sort of sense as I am between the sarcastic response and a ghosting response.
Iā€™d cut ties with her if it was me. Sheā€™s not a friend, sheā€™s a fair weather aquaintance. Iā€™ve had similar where people would message me to ā€œcheck inā€ but it was always a few days before they conveniently needed a favour. I noticed the pattern & I removed their number but they carried on pretending to care/I need a favour routine despite me ignoring them.

You shouldnā€™t work round their life, itā€™s give & take. And cancelling plans just to go IKEA shows their priorities are for themselves and not your friendship.
Iā€™m pretty savage & I cut people easily so my advice might not be the best. But if your gut instinct is telling you you need to cut ties, listen to it.. itā€™s never wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She sounds draining, personally I would cut ties. She sounds self obsorbed and isnā€™t a real friend

Seems like she only misses you when itā€™s convenient for her.
id honestly phase her out. Any relationship that causes you upset isnā€™t a good one to have ā¤

• Heart
I donā€™t want to say this on Aimeeā€™s thread because itā€™s clearly watched like a hawk but I wish those on CC would be careful. A lot of them are now following Jo and I think itā€™s a recipe for disaster. Apparently sheā€™s speaking to an ex of Aimeeā€™s and she was supposed to be going to Barcelona which is coincidentally the same place Aimee is going to but now last minute she canā€™t go šŸ™„

Thereā€™s a reason we are all anon and I really hope this doesnā€™t backfire on those who are genuinely nice over there šŸ˜•

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I donā€™t want to say this on Aimeeā€™s thread because itā€™s clearly watched like a hawk but I wish those on CC would be careful. A lot of them are now following Jo and I think itā€™s a recipe for disaster. Apparently sheā€™s speaking to an ex of Aimeeā€™s and she was supposed to be going to Barcelona which is coincidentally the same place Aimee is going to but now last minute she canā€™t go šŸ™„

Thereā€™s a reason we are all anon and I really hope this doesnā€™t backfire on those who are genuinely nice over there šŸ˜•
Yeah and they becoming friends on fb and gonna arrange to meet. I think it could backfires and also one of Aimeeā€™s huns requested one of them (so now sheā€™s gonna know who one of them are) itā€™s not a good idea

• Wow

What the hell?? They've added each other on fb? What's happening? I don't go on there or read there because I find it all too much and at times a bit disturbing tbh

I've seen this coming for a while with some of them " over there"
Its really disturbing, and if that Jo is genuine, there's more to it than her having upset her as a kid/teenager...her behaviour is bizarre to say the least!

Reactions: 5
What the hell?? They've added each other on fb? What's happening? I don't go on there or read there because I find it all too much and at times a bit disturbing tbh
Theyā€™re adding each other on TikTok to then arrange a group on fb. But theyā€™re all giving clues to their TikTok names and theyā€™re all following Jos real acct. I can see it backfiring esp as Jo seems to give too much away about her life
---
I've seen this coming for a while with some of them " over there"
Its really disturbing, and if that Jo is genuine, there's more to it than her having upset her as a kid/teenager...her behaviour is bizarre to say the least!
Her behaviour is martha at times.

Sheā€™s reported to dvla but I think the rest is going too far. The dvla is a genuine concern of many of us, the rest chatting to hippo, contacting police friends; radio shout outs & now trying to gain real life friends from that forum is a bit ott. And I donā€™t believe itā€™s because of her autism/adhd I believe sheā€™s lonely and a bit of a fantastist

• Wow
Theyā€™re adding each other on TikTok to then arrange a group on fb. But theyā€™re all giving clues to their TikTok names and theyā€™re all following Jos real acct. I can see it backfiring esp as Jo seems to give too much away about her life
---

Her behaviour is martha at times.

Sheā€™s reported to dvla but I think the rest is going too far. The dvla is a genuine concern of many of us, the rest chatting to hippo, contacting police friends; radio shout outs & now trying to gain real life friends from that forum is a bit ott. And I donā€™t believe itā€™s because of her autism/adhd I believe sheā€™s lonely and a bit of a fantastist
Oh my god that is just bizarre šŸ˜³ they'll be identified 100%, it's only a matter of time. It's like people are being groomed by her!

Reactions: 3
The thing for me is and maybe I sound crazy here but Iā€™d feel I was disrespecting my husband by talking to a very random man all to try and find out information on someone I hate. Do I believe Jo actually is speaking to Aimeeā€™s ex? No but if she is then itā€™s concerning and her husband should really be pulling her aside and having a harsh word

• Heart
The thing for me is and maybe I sound crazy here but Iā€™d feel I was disrespecting my husband by talking to a very random man all to try and find out information on someone I hate. Do I believe Jo actually is speaking to Aimeeā€™s ex? No but if she is then itā€™s concerning and her husband should really be pulling her aside and having a harsh word
It's completely unhinged. We all don't like Aimless but this behaviour trying to get to her is completely obsessive and quite worrying. Trying to make friends off the back of hating someone is cult-like behaviour.

I don't believe for one second any of her exes are involved with speaking to any anon fruitloops off the internet. They've all moved on from Aimless, it would be pointless

Well Iā€™ve found Jos burner acct, itā€™s private but she could accept anyone & then all 9 people on that acct could be doxxed. Itā€™s not a risk Iā€™d be willing to take. Their hatred of aimless seems to be a whole other level. In a way theyā€™re like her huns

Reactions: 7
Shamey and the dobertwats will have a field day with all this behaviour, and rightly so!

Omg šŸ˜§ this is just strange!!
We are anon for a reason šŸ˜§
This isnā€™t gonna end well at all!

Iā€™ve noticed that too! Dodgy grounds imo! Iā€™d love for us lot to have somewhere private to take where prying eyes canā€™t see. But anonymity on here is there for a reason. The only way Iā€™d ever do it is if it was on ig DM all on burner accounts

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So now the Huns are gonna find this account and go request it. How does she know sheā€™s accepting CC people? Itā€™s gonna go so wrong and theyā€™ll regret it

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.