Coven of witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been looking and I’m completely gobsmacked 😶
It's like a cult ! That Jo seems to have a hold over them, and the more they suck up to her, the more rubbish she spouts....I believe the dvla stuff, I believe she knows/knew her, but all the back tracking she does..she's a massive red flag!
I hadn't read over there for ages, but went to look after reading the latest...its shocking!

Reactions: 5
It's like a cult ! That Jo seems to have a hold over them, and the more they suck up to her, the more rubbish she spouts....I believe the dvla stuff, I believe she knows/knew her, but all the back tracking she does..she's a massive red flag!
I hadn't read over there for ages, but went to look after reading the latest...its shocking!
Jo is definitely not wired correctly. She’s like the Aimee of CC and they’re all her Huns. It makes for some strange reading. Like I’ll confirm if that’s one of Aimee’s followers etc. she’s obsessed and it’s actually giving Martha vibes.

Called it from day 1. Completely obvious that itsmewoe/joisme is an absolute nutjob. Can’t wait to watch this go completely tits up 🤣🤣

• Heart
It’s a very strange vibe over there. They’re proper fangirling her aren’t they?!

I’ve just seen about Barcelona and having to cancel it 🙄

It’s screaming obsession

Reactions: 4
It’s a very strange vibe over there. They’re proper fangirling her aren’t they?!

I’ve just seen about Barcelona and having to cancel it 🙄

It’s screaming obsession
Makes you wonder if she was actually going! And if this sick relative is actually real? I don’t believe anything she’s saying except for the dvla stuff as that’s happened

Makes you wonder if she was actually going! And if this sick relative is actually real? I don’t believe anything she’s saying except for the dvla stuff as that’s happened
I don't believe a word of it!
None of it, other than dvla stuff!
She is thriving off the adulation she's getting off them..

I’ve never believed her, I didn’t with the dvla thing either and I was proven wrong 😂
There’s been too many holes in her stories and making out she didn’t know her “friend” had come on and defended her made me laugh 😆

She’s probably a nice woman in real life but it’s not coming across that way on cc

Another thing I’ve notice too is that they’re trying to be too present in people’s life
We have a rant or a conversation about problems that are affecting our home lives, but I don’t know what shift someone works and how many days a week they do it.
It’s too “familiar” and it’s gonna bite them all on their arses.

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe a word of it. The sick relative, the Barcelona trip, the ‘friend’ who was quite clearly her. CC’s very own baby reindeer 🦌
Weird as duck 🤣

• Haha
I don’t believe a word of it. The sick relative, the Barcelona trip, the ‘friend’ who was quite clearly her. CC’s very own baby reindeer 🦌
Weird as duck 🤣
Which makes sense as when we’ve called it out there, they went on the attack about their “leader” it’s too similar to Aimee’s Huns going on the attack. But it seems that us here have had them spot on for a while

They’re criticising them, but they’re so alike it’s laughable.

Which makes sense as when we’ve called it out there, they went on the attack about their “leader” it’s too similar to Aimee’s Huns going on the attack. But it seems that us here have had them spot on for a while

They’re criticising them, but they’re so alike it’s laughable.
All going to end in tears. Essentially, they are going public by arranging a fb group or meet up or whatever the duck they are doing. I bet Cat Piss is loving this. No wonder she’s so manic in her latest TikTok 🤣

I’ve never believed Jo. She’s spouted so much shite from the get go and she is obsessed. It’s actually worrying to see just now invested she is in all this and I’m even more worried that no one over there has caught on.

She just so happened to work where someone in Aimee’s family has been sent to prison and there was a whole scandal. The dramatic stories about herself and her family. The radio thing. The Barcelona trip. The friend who came on and was never seen again. She has a bunch of middle aged woman wrapped right around her finger and it’s scary to see

• Heart
I’ve never believed Jo. She’s spouted so much shite from the get go and she is obsessed. It’s actually worrying to see just now invested she is in all this and I’m even more worried that no one over there has caught on.

She just so happened to work where someone in Aimee’s family has been sent to prison and there was a whole scandal. The dramatic stories about herself and her family. The radio thing. The Barcelona trip. The friend who came on and was never seen again. She has a bunch of middle aged woman wrapped right around her finger and it’s scary to see
They are lapping it up, it’s actually mental to see. That radio thing was bad enough - totally unstable behaviour yet they are still blindly following her. Like you say, scary 😳

What I find interesting, but at the same time understandable, given how feral some of them are, is, when I last looked I had only noted one person who had said that it was a bad idea, going a bit far, making contact away from there.There must be others who think it's strange!
They know they'll be set upon, so prob just keeping schtum

They are lapping it up, it’s actually mental to see. That radio thing was bad enough - totally unstable behaviour yet they are still blindly following her. Like you say, scary 😳
If any of us here acted like that we’d be called out and rightfully so. I’m glad we can do that here without someone crying and saying their cat died to try and justify it and get away with it

All going to end in tears. Essentially, they are going public by arranging a fb group or meet up or whatever the duck they are doing. I bet Cat Piss is loving this. No wonder she’s so manic in her latest TikTok 🤣
A meet up that “jo” will never turn up to
She’s created a version of herself that’s mostly fake and I will put money on it that I f a meet up was ever arranged some kind of personal disaster will stop her from attending last minute

A meet up that “jo” will never turn up to
She’s created a version of herself that’s mostly fake and I will put money on it that I f a meet up was ever arranged some kind of personal disaster will stop her from attending last minute
Like yesterday she was meant to meet missy/misty and this relative “took ill” which has led to her cancelling being in barca the same week as Aimee. It’s all too convenient to be true.

Like yesterday she was meant to meet missy/misty and this relative “took ill” which has led to her cancelling being in barca the same week as Aimee. It’s all too convenient to be true.
I thought it was convenient too. I’d like to think no one would pretend a family member is seriously ill though so I am giving the benefit of the doubt on that one. But it is noted. If it happens again though, that’s no coincidence.
when a load of us first joined a lot of them were saying they love how supportive we are and they wanted the same there. I think because of that they have in turn spilled a lot about their lives and problems in order to generate that support system. And it’s getting too much now that they know the ins and outs of each others lives. I wonder are they forgetting that they’ve only spoke to each other since about 2 or so months ago?

I thought it was convenient too. I’d like to think no one would pretend a family member is seriously ill though so I am giving the benefit of the doubt on that one. But it is noted. If it happens again though, that’s no coincidence.
when a load of us first joined a lot of them were saying they love how supportive we are and they wanted the same there. I think because of that they have in turn spilled a lot about their lives and problems in order to generate that support system. And it’s getting too much now that they know the ins and outs of each others lives. I wonder are they forgetting that they’ve only spoke to each other since about 2 or so months ago?
You're too nice❤
I'm a bad egg and think she is capable of making that story up.
I dint think people like her think the same way as we do, the whole family member being ill is just another way of getting her attention!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.