Coven of witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well someone else is calling her out
Love this❤
There is literally no point commenting over there, I knew, when one of them had a go at me the other week that there was just no point trying to explain myself..it would be just the same trying to argue with one of Shamey's dobertwats..just pointless.
It's called " staying in my own lane" 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
And the fact they scroll past Jos nasty comments but if someone else went on and said that about Jo or anyone there they would all jump in and comment saying how nasty it was, speaks volumes to me that does!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And the fact they scroll past Jos nasty comments but if someone else went on and said that about Jo or anyone there they would all jump in and comment saying how nasty it was, speaks volumes to me that does!
Absolutely!! I’m glad one of their own called her out!! Wonder if she will go skulking off again for a few days like last time. Whether you have an ill relative or not, there’s no excuse to speak like that!

• Heart
Absolutely!! I’m glad one of their own called her out!! Wonder if she will go skulking off again for a few days like last time. Whether you have an ill relative or not, there’s no excuse to speak like that!
I was just thinking the same, she will likely lay low for a while?
I'm deeply wounded that I/we have been called two faced twats and wankers btw🤣

• Haha
I know I’m a wanker and I’m deffo a bleep but I’m me🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Yeah they say we’ve called several of them names and been 2 faced. Have we?! I only saw the one . Well the one with multiple personalities, sorry I mean accounts 🤣🤣

• Haha
We’re speaking on a public forum that we know they read. They want a private DM or Facebook group so they can talk where no one else can see. Yet WE are the two faced ones? 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here we tend to let things go, like last weekend for example I fucked it, apologised and that was it, some of them as a lot of them are actually alright drag it on

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Here we tend to let things go, like last weekend for example I fucked it, apologised and that was it, some of them as a lot of them are actually alright drag it on
You didn’t duck it from what I saw, your text/tone was just misinterpreted. Happened to me several times 🤣 I’m so grateful we all draw a line as quick as anything starts ❤

• Heart
Went to reply and my acct was deleted… so I’ll leave this here cos I’m sure one of them will see it
---
We’re all grown ups here with a mental capacity to move on, the majority there aren’t

Attachments

• Heart
Genuinely can’t wait for all those who have outed themselves to Jo come running crying 🤣 Can’t wait to say I told you so 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Genuinely can’t wait for all those who have outed themselves to Jo come running crying 🤣 Can’t wait to say I told you so 🤭
I honestly don’t know why you would open yourself up to being doxxed like that tbh, if it backfires then it can get heated

And that eitak person is reading this thread because she’s mentioned my comment about rimming Jos arse 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Shame this thread can’t be completely private
---
I honestly don’t know why you would open yourself up to being doxxed like that tbh, if it backfires then it can get heated
Imagine if one of them gets offended by something and then outs the lot of them?

• Wow
  • Haha
And that eitak person is reading this thread because she’s mentioned my comment about rimming Jos arse 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Shame this thread can’t be completely private
---

Imagine if one of them gets offended by something and then outs the lot of them?
Can see that happening to be honest

So I’ve still been reading CC up till now.
I will say though that if my relative was as ill as made out and my husband had ongoing issues also then the last thing I’d be doing is posting about some daft tart on a gossip forum 🤷‍♀️😘
Different strokes for different folks I suppose. TikTok and the internet would be the last thing on my mind

• Heart
Reactions: 8
EXACTLY.
Or Walter Mitty has a bad day and uploads all the covert pics he/she took of them while they waited for he/she to turn up at Costa with a red rose 🤣🤣

• Haha
I genuinely think it’s ruined their thread. There’s a handful who hang on Jos every word and that E person is right, there’s a lot of unanswered questions but no one can ask again or they’re jumped on. I’d also like to say most of us are going through something but it’s not an excuse for being nasty. Jo has major mood swings and I would not be putting myself in her firing line by following her or meeting her in person

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.