Coven of witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow..just caught up...inhavent read over there, but she's definitely not right in the head!
She thrives off the attention...the more she gets, the more crap she comes our with
Nothing to do with " not liking her "🤪

Reactions: 3
It’s been said umpteen times that we can comment there and say what we think rather than here where they can’t reply. @K4040 did that and now one of them is moaning that she went over there to say it! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ MAKE YOUR MIND UP!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s been said umpteen times that we can comment there and say what we think rather than here where they can’t reply. @K4040 did that and now one of them is moaning that she went over there to say it! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ MAKE YOUR MIND UP!!
And apparently we hate them? Umm no. We are just obviously bright enough to question 1 person’s intentions (and cult leader status) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jo isn't happy I don't think.🤪
Stay in our own lane?
This is our own lane..well it was last time I looked..wtf she on about?
" two faced twats and wankers"...🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s bleeping stupid. Being said it’s odd behaviour making a new acct after deleting my old one. They are all bleeping tapped in the head for hero worshipping Jo

And now here she goes kicking off to get more sympathy and attention

Attachments

• Haha
It’s bleeping stupid. Being said it’s odd behaviour making a new acct after deleting my old one. They are all bleeping tapped in the head for hero worshipping Jo

And now here she goes kicking off to get more sympathy and attention
Have you ever seen anyone have so much drama in their life in 2 months ?! Even peefgate died down quicker and that was relentless for weeks 🤣🤣

• Haha
Jo wants us to duck off. Why should we?? There’s plenty users on cc that come here for a nosy and I’m entitled to do the same. Does she think she’s Queen of reporting Aimless now just because of the dvla thing? Is it a contest? I don’t give a flying cock if no one here has reported Aimee. That’s not what these forums are for!! Don’t you get that? They’re designed to talk about influencers and public figures. A gossip forum! There’s several users there now who can get to duck.
IMG_6138.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
@K4040 hope you’re okay! Don’t think what you said was odd at all, you didn’t go for anyone just stated how you felt, we all have a difference of opinion makes the world interesting x

• Heart
Have you ever seen anyone have so much drama in their life in 2 months ?! Even peefgate died down quicker and that was relentless for weeks 🤣🤣
It’s absolutely insane! You can’t disagree with Queen Jo - I’m sorry but that thread is becoming a carbon copy of Aimee and the huns 🫠
---
@K4040 hope you’re okay! Don’t think what you said was odd at all, you didn’t go for anyone just stated how you felt, we all have a difference of opinion makes the world interesting x
Hey takes a lot to offend me but they can all duck off now. I left school 25 years ago, not reentering a playground again

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s absolutely insane! You can’t disagree with Queen Jo - I’m sorry but that thread is becoming a carbon copy of Aimee and the huns 🫠
---

Hey takes a lot to offend me but they can all duck off now. I left school 25 years ago, not reentering a playground again
She's literally gaslighting them...well, the few that hang on her every word, it's freaky.
And good for you for standing up to them❤

Yes. Not behave like some absolute maniac actually trying to engineer someone’s downfall. Who in their right mind rings a radio station about someone maliciously, records it and posts it on a social commentary forum unless they have some serious issues themselves. Stay in your lane Jo, you are coming across as deeply unhinged.

• Heart
Jo isn't happy I don't think.🤪
Stay on our own lane?
This is our own lane..well it was last time I looked..wtf she on about?
" two faced twats and wankers"...🫣
She'll be getting her "mate" to come on and have a go next.... 🤣🤣🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's literally gaslighting them...well, the few that hang on her every word, its freaky.
And good for you for standing up to them❤
And they can’t see it cos they’re dazzled by her reporting Aimee. They call out Aimee’s gaslighting but can’t bleeping see Jos? They’re all kissing her ass cos of the dvla thing & all the sympathy stories she’s told them.

I had to say something, I couldn’t let it pass. If she didn’t mean what she said she should never have typed it esp if she was in an emotional state as she’s said. Everything comes across when you’re emotional

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She'll be getting her "mate" to come on and have a go next.... 🤣🤣🤣🙄
Yes. The one who went round on the off chance and found her sobbing her little heart out over an ANONYMOUS website cos people didn’t believe her trolling was pure and from the heart 🤣🤣

• Haha
Honestly it’s all starting to look like everyone should bow down to Queen Jo and lick her feet!!
I tried to be respectful when things started getting tense but it’s trying my patience now tbh.
Are a lot of them forgetting that they used to read here before cc? And they used to agree with us and value the observations we made about Aimless. From that alone they should know we aren’t stupid and we call out bollocks when we see it. But now because we are calling out what we see on cc they don’t like it as it concerns some members there. Just because they’re on a similar forum it doesn’t mean they can be trusted which @ChubClubThug has pointed out several times when tattlers have been outted!!! They’ve known each other online for 2 months. Do they really know each other that well that they can trust people that much yet? All we did was point out it’s dodgy to start following each other and make Facebook groups and this was the reaction. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Clearly all the reading they did here before cc has been forgotten about and now our observations mean jack tit.

• Heart
And they can’t see it cos they’re dazzled by her reporting Aimee. They call out Aimee’s gaslighting but can’t bleeping see Jos? They’re all kissing her ass cos of the dvla thing & all the sympathy stories she’s told them.

I had to say something, I couldn’t let it pass. If she didn’t mean what she said she should never have typed it esp if she was in an emotional state as she’s said. Everything comes across when you’re emotional
Exactly that...it's clear that she's gaslighting them.
What's the mentality about the " reporting"..like it's a competition? 🤣

Well someone else is calling her out
I sincerely feel for the people who aren't grade A fruitloops who are unable to join us here. They have to put up with that bullshit. Listening to whoeveryouarejo wallow in the made up life stories and fantasies. The majority of them (from what I've seen I don't read there) use the site as it's meant, not a platform for one person to hog the limelight and dictate what others can post. It's unhinged and embarrassing that people are expected to believe the bullshit and act like whopping claims were not made

Jo is literally as bad as Aimless oh the irony 🤣

• Heart
I’ve reported her comment. I agree with a comment made there, they all jump on you for even having a slight difference of opinion and it’s disgusting. For the record Jo, Aimee is a bleep but I won’t spend my life finding things to report. I have a job and a family to focus on

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.