Coven of witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Panda girl 04 im starting to feel stressed about next weeks game! Hoping we win the prem
It so stressful isn't it! My nerves next Sunday are going to make me a emotional mess 🤣
We need Liverpool to win tonight (sorry villa fans) then that gives spurs somthing to play for against City. Can't believe we have to support Spurs on Tuesday. I can't see City losing to West ham on Sunday unfortunately.
But what ever happens so proud of the lads this season. So many people said we would not even be in the top 4 this season.
COME ON ARSENAL ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It so stressful isn't it! My nerves next Sunday are going to make me a emotional mess 🤣
We need Liverpool to win tonight (sorry villa fans) then that gives spurs somthing to play for against City. Can't believe we have to support Spurs on Tuesday. I can't see City losing to West ham on Sunday unfortunately.
But what ever happens so proud of the lads this season. So many people said we would not even be in the top 4 this season.
COME ON ARSENAL ❤
Liverpool fan here 🙋🏻‍♀️ Between them and Celtic I’ve had enough this season, I’ve been permanently stressed out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahaha I’m no football fan, bores the complete tit out of me but I do appreciate there’s loads of other people who think I’m wrong 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Liverpool fan here 🙋🏻‍♀️ Between them and Celtic I’ve had enough this season, I’ve been permanently stressed out 😂
At least Celtic are going to win the prem for you, something to cheer about. Really hope you win tonight 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My partner is a huge passionate man u fan and let's just say the last few weeks has been tense 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ohhh I better not say who I support loll
No one likes us!!
Lolol
I am a Bermondsey girl so it’s a family thing to support them by default

Reactions: 3
Nope
Thats north London
We are South East
Not even in the premier league
🎵 “No one likes us we don’t care” 🎵

Roll on 4pm Sunday. Already told the husband what I want for tea. As it's going to be a late one getting home. 🏆? ⚽👍🏻

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.