Coven of witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite frankly I don’t even give a duck what the outspoken ones in there say anymore. There’s some vicious cunts there. Oh yes there is! But there are nice people too! Say what you want about me! Me and my wooden spoon are very happy here thank you!
Thats just it, there are some really nice ones on that thread, just a few who made it hard watch, coming at someone’s child is just disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Absolutely! Im being blamed for the kick off over the doxxing that went on now because I called them out! 🙄 apparently I should have reported it. Funny that. Whenever I reported anything prior to that, duck all got done because the mods on that site are shite. not like mods here who are on it. It’s only because there was likely tons of people reporting it BECAUSE I SAID SOMETHING that it eventually got removed. Sooooo the address would still be there otherwise!
Admin only did something about it when I tagged them on the thread and said they were slower than a dead tortoise and as useful as a chocolate teapot! So yeah we reported however if they aren’t quick to respond it’s gonna escalate like it did

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Admin only did something about it when I tagged them on the thread and said they were slower than a dead tortoise and as useful as a chocolate teapot! So yeah we reported however if they aren’t quick to respond it’s gonna escalate like it did
That was shocking how someone had posted her address, I can’t stand Aimee but that was so wrong 🥲

Reactions: 5
That was shocking how someone had posted her address, I can’t stand Aimee but that was so wrong 🥲
It was so wrong & that’s why I left because it highlights how crazy & unhinged some of them are and how the admin are absolutely dogshit at their job

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s always the same familiar faces I see at this time of the morning 😂

I’m up at 5am for work (currently here now) but my sleep schedule is shite thanks to perimenopause and various other conditions 😑

I’m glad I’m not on cc, some like you say are lovely, some are just strange

• Heart
It’s always the same familiar faces I see at this time of the morning 😂

I’m up at 5am for work (currently here now) but my sleep schedule is shite thanks to perimenopause and various other conditions 😑

I’m glad I’m not on cc, some like you say are lovely, some are just strange
Early morning club 😂

I’ve been up since 6, showered, sorted the house & packed lunches. Never sleep past 6:30 even at weekends, body clock is like nope up you get. Don’t mind it when it’s nice weather 😂

Early morning club 😂

I’ve been up since 6, showered, sorted the house & packed lunches. Never sleep past 6:30 even at weekends, body clock is like nope up you get. Don’t mind it when it’s nice weather 😂
I’m the same at weekends but it’s nice not having to rush about for work 😂

Reactions: 4
There’s nothing better than the silence to have a drink in peace, before everyone wakes up and ruins it 😂

• Heart
I know I’m in the minority here no doubt but I absolutely hate spring/summer and these bright mornings/nights. Drives me mad 🤣

• Haha
I know I’m in the minority here no doubt but I absolutely hate spring/summer and these bright mornings/nights. Drives me mad 🤣
I don’t mind sunny days but when the temperature is unbearable during a heatwave I hate it. I’m much more of an autumn girl. Hate driving in snow and ice in winter but autumn is cosy!

Reactions: 3
Spring and autumn are my fave seasons, the cool but bright mornings and everything is starting to grow in the spring but then change again in the autumn
The crispness of the air

the usual tit 😂

I don’t mind sunny days but when the temperature is unbearable during a heatwave I hate it. I’m much more of an autumn girl. Hate driving in snow and ice in winter but autumn is cosy!
Yes I love autumn!😍 August to the end of December is my favourite time of year, the rest I’m just a miserable witch deep down 😂

• Haha
Yes that’s my favourite time of year too! I love Christmas Halloween and bonfire night etc, cosy autumn vibes. But after Christmas it’s depressing and there’s nothing to look forward to. It’s just cold, wet and shite 🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.