Coven of witches

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the news I was expecting………
New spots on his liver and his primary tumour on his stomach has slightly grown so chemo wasn’t working. Will start a new chemo, keep thinking 3rd time lucky but we’ve had not one bit of luck this year so don’t hold out much if any hope. Just thankful there are other options and they are not giving up on him.
Thank you for all your kind thoughts.xx
Oh bless you all
Fingers crossed lovely xx
You are due some luck, we all wish that luck on you xx

Reactions: 1
@Veilside sending love and hugs to you your son and all your family. Remember if you need to rant let off steam we are your virtual shoulder in our safe space here. Xxx

New spots on his liver and his primary tumour on his stomach has slightly grown so chemo wasn’t working. Will start a new chemo, keep thinking 3rd time lucky but we’ve had not one bit of luck this year so don’t hold out much if any hope. Just thankful there are other options and they are not giving up on him.
I’m so sorry the news wasn’t better. Sending you all lots of love and will keep you in my prayers, if you don’t mind xx

Oh hun. I’m really sorry it’s not better news and I really wish all the good luck in the world to your son 🤞🏻❤
We are all here for you x

Sorry it’s not better news. We’re all here for you to vent. Sending much love

Thank you all again for your kinds thoughts, it brings me peace to know I can come on here and express my thoughts and feelings. Which I do with close friends and family but sometimes it’s easier to bawl my eyeballs out on here than it is face to face as I’m an extremely ugly cryer 😅
Still not heard nowt from Dr’s which has pissed me off, considering I mentioned my mental health in my request it’s just as well I’m not on the bleeping edge!
Anyhow I have dug out one of my tree’s and decorations…….Don’t believe I’ve mentioned but I am one of those people who put’s up multiple trees and generally start beginning of November as by time I have finished all my trees/decorations it’s December, each room has a theme and I don’t mean grinch/candy cane tit. Anyhow I haven’t felt the want to put any trees up so tonight I’m going to make a start. I have just finished my plate of M&S spicey rice and chicken (true story 🤣) poured myself a large vodka and coke and away I go and get stuck in to something I love and brings me joy.
Thank you all again ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Had to share
My daughters driving instructor:
I know the guys Greek, and old and my daughter says he’s really nice
But his names Theophile and it’s spelled exact like that
She’s too scared to use his name when talking to him in case she says something else!

Reactions: 2
Guys sorry for bumping this i know im a bit of a loner and not chatty and just kind of get on with mt title suggestions but i could do with some positive thoughts my sister whos 22 with Down’s syndrome is having heart surgery tomorrow its her 5th surgery since a baby and im just a bit lost as i cant visit her as she lives in france with my mum the hospitals are great there and she’s not worried at all but i always get a bit worried and it kind of makes me feel a tiny bit better just writing this down anyway thanks

• Heart
Guys sorry for bumping this i know im a bit of a loner and not chatty and just kind of get on with mt title suggestions but i could do with some positive thoughts my sister whos 22 with Down’s syndrome is having heart surgery tomorrow its her 5th surgery since a baby and im just a bit lost as i cant visit her as she lives in france with my mum the hospitals are great there and she’s not worried at all but i always get a bit worried and it kind of makes me feel a tiny bit better just writing this down anyway thanks
I couldn’t read and run, I completely understand why you feel worried, she’s in the best hands and will be ok ❤

• Heart
That’s understandable. I’m wishing your sister every success with her operation and a speedy recovery afterwards. Try to remember the doctors know what they’re doing and she’s in the best hands 💞

• Heart
Don’t apologise for reaching out. That’s what we are here for.
Try and FaceTime her before her surgery, to help give you some comfort. I hope all goes well tomorrow & always remember we’re always here

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hugs and love to you and your sister. She will be fine, it is hard when you are not local xx

• Heart
Sending hugs to your sister , yourself and all your family. Xxx

• Heart
If it helps to make you feel better, then write whatever you need. 4 previous successful surgeries shows your sister is clearly a fighter! I echo the comments above, your sister is in good hands but understand why it's worrying for you. Do you have anything you can do tomorrow to try to distract you even just a little bit?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lots of positive thoughts and prayers. Sounds like the medical team know what they are doing and your sister is in good hands. Give your sister a call tomorrow if you are allowed and I’m sure you will be updated everybstep of the way x

• Heart
I’m wishing your sister all the best wishes in the world for tomorrow and I’m sending massive hugs for yourself as you need them ❤❤❤

• Heart
Thanks so much guys my sister had her op 10am and spent time hours in critical care which is normal and the doc said all going well she can move to the normal ward tomorrow and shes complaining about not allowed food till tomorrow so I know shes good if she’s complaining

• Heart