Coven of witches

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks so much guys my sister had her op 10am and spent time hours in critical care which is normal and the doc said all going well she can move to the normal ward tomorrow and shes complaining about not allowed food till tomorrow so I know shes good if she’s complaining
That last good to hear! So glad the op went well. Hope you’re ok and feeling better than you did

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks so much guys my sister had her op 10am and spent time hours in critical care which is normal and the doc said all going well she can move to the normal ward tomorrow and shes complaining about not allowed food till tomorrow so I know shes good if she’s complaining
Brilliant news! She's a girl after my own heart! ❤

Reactions: 1
Blowing the dust off this chat for conversations about sub-drama. I agree we shouldn’t really speak about it but also I find it all so fascinating I can’t shutup about it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Blowing the dust off this chat for conversations about sub-drama. I agree we shouldn’t really speak about it but also I find it all so fascinating I can’t shutup about it 🤣🤣
It’s been absolutely mind blowing.. some of the arguing is like listening to my 2 kids arguing over pointless stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not shocked she’s now backtracked though 🤭
It was when we called out that noone would risk their job and people started questioning it there. But it makes no sense as to why this senior police officer would risk their job to go check out cctv and add to her investigation. If any person was asked that they’d be saying no not saying yes then backing out; they’ve already done enough to lose their job

And I didn’t understand why she went bat tit over her mate ringing sun deck when what she’s done is worse & illegal
---
Hopefully I don’t miss too much drama as I’m majorly busy this weekend & won’t get on much

Reactions: 7
We commenting here about Jo or the other thread?
Either way, I never commented about her or that Woeisme, I didn’t bloody believe either of them and their fables.
Putting old Aesop to shame!

Id like to say, I don’t care if they slate me on CC but I wasn’t one of their tattle “faves” anyway 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We commenting here about Jo or the other thread?
Either way, I never commented about her or that Woeisme, I didn’t bloody believe either of them and their fables.
Putting old Aesop to shame!

Id like to say, I don’t care if they slate me on CC but I wasn’t one of their tattle “faves” anyway 😂😂
Wow left when we said we didn’t believe them and jo done the same, sorry I know we’re all diff but I wouldn’t give af if people didn’t believe me, I’d make sure I stayed to prove a point I wasn’t lying.

Wow left when we said we didn’t believe them and jo done the same, sorry I know we’re all diff but I wouldn’t give af if people didn’t believe me, I’d make sure I stayed to prove a point I wasn’t lying.
Same, plus jo playing the ASD card really fucked me off, my son is autistic and so am I but I face things head on

Same, plus jo playing the ASD card really fucked me off, my son is autistic and so am I but I face things head on
That winds me up also. I don’t care if you’re ASD but if your behaviour needs calling out then so be it. I’ve had enough people use their autism as an excuse to be nothing but a bleep and for their gain & having an autistic son who I parent to own their behaviour and mistakes because I want him to be as normal as possible & to be treated as any other person (neurodivergent or not) and when people use it as an excuse it really doesn’t help others to be treated as everyone else. Autistic or not, you know right from wrong

• Heart
And now has to have urgent medical care
I really really hope she fit and well but it sounds like a get out of jail free card to me
Quick getaway when nothing comes of all
The reports she’s put in

Reactions: 6
I just find it really weird how people are getting so emotional over whether or not strangers believe them too or are saying x y and z. We could all be absolutely anyone so not sure why validation from strangers matter. Some of the people on that thread are very similar to how we are and it’s a shame all the weirdness has tainted it for them. You can dislike someone but don’t have to listen/believe every bad thing others say if you don’t think it sits right nor do you have to side with actions you think are too far and when you lose sight of that, that’s when it’s time to come away from places like this and there because you’re taking things too far. We’re a gossip page, we want to gossip, not try to ruin someone’s life or cheer people on who try!

Reactions: 8
I just find it really weird how people are getting so emotional over whether or not strangers believe them too or are saying x y and z. We could all be absolutely anyone so not sure why validation from strangers matter. Some of the people on that thread are very similar to how we are and it’s a shame all the weirdness has tainted it for them. You can dislike someone but don’t have to listen/believe every bad thing others say if you don’t think it sits right nor do you have to side with actions you think are too far and when you lose sight of that, that’s when it’s time to come away from places like this and there because you’re taking things too far. We’re a gossip page, we want to gossip, not try to ruin someone’s life or cheer people on who try!
Yeah I’m not down for the ruining part at all and I didn’t cheer any of it on.
She’s a bleep and I can’t stand her but she’s still someone’s mom, albeit a tit one, but hamper loves her.
I want her to come off TikTok and treat that kid better and perhaps stop all her lying bullshit.

• Heart
I said on Aimee’s thread I’d just been giving my husband the low down. When you say it out loud to someone it sounds even more fucked up. I said earlier I think Jo is Woe and I stand by that. It’s all very odd. My best friend years ago tried to sleep with my ex and I’m not trying to hunt her down years later because why would I care?

Im intrigued to see how this plays out now. Jo and her personalities have gone silent for now. There’s a few over there who are dead set against anyone coming for Jo, another few who can’t help but police comments. I am so glad I’m a tattler 😂

Reactions: 6