Coven of witches

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! Wow you really are going through it.

I’m just trying to process everything, starting the duloxetine & try find some kind of pain management that works. Waiting on confirmation but it’s looking very likely it is fibro. I’ve had to put a few things on hold to try keep stress lower than normal. Just seems never ending at the moment x
I hope it works for you ❤
If you need to ask anything then gimme a post 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you! Wow you really are going through it.

I’m just trying to process everything, starting the duloxetine & try find some kind of pain management that works. Waiting on confirmation but it’s looking very likely it is fibro. I’ve had to put a few things on hold to try keep stress lower than normal. Just seems never ending at the moment x
Stress is a big exacerbater (not sure if that’s a word, but I’ll go with it 😂) of Fibro, take time to rest and try and reduce stress as much as possible.

Stress is a big exacerbater (not sure if that’s a word, but I’ll go with it 😂) of Fibro, take time to rest and try and reduce stress as much as possible.
Yes I’ve noticed that as had a rough few weeks and the symptoms became worse and that’s why I went to drs. I’ve made some changes to try reduce stress & im trying to work out a plan for home life so it’s not too heavily impacted

Reactions: 3
I have no knowledge of Fibro. I’ve heard it spoke about bhr that’s really about it but just wanted to send you a big hug! Here to listen to any rants you may have xox

• Heart
Hey witches just dropping in to say hope everyone is doing OK or as well as can be. Hope you hall have a nice Sunday xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If any of you witches have Apple TV the new Idris Elba series “Hijack” is really good
I just finished it this morning

Reactions: 1
If any of you witches have Apple TV the new Idris Elba series “Hijack” is really good
I want to watch that, have 6 months free with Sky. Is there anything else good on there?
---
Hey witches just dropping in to say hope everyone is doing OK or as well as can be. Hope you hall have a nice Sunday xx
Hi, having a cosy Sunday as it’s so cold outside. Hope you have a lovely day x

I want to watch that, have 6 months free with Sky. Is there anything else good on there?
---

Hi, having a cosy Sunday as it’s so cold outside. Hope you have a lovely day x
On the second episode of Silo, good so far
Lots of actors you will recognise x

Omg I watched that ages ago, absolutely brilliant, more so because Idris is in it 😅

• Heart
Hey Witches….
Looking for some advice!
Pretty sure all or most of you know what I’ve been going through with my eldest son this year.
My anxiety has been horrendous off and on as you can imagine, more so around his CT scan results, which he will get tomorrow.
I have decided I really need to go to the Dr’s and seek help. I was on Sertraline back in 2019 for just over 1yr, worked well but I put on a lot of weight which I 100% believe was due to my happy pills. It got to a point where my weight made me feel unhappy and depressed so I decided to come off them. Took me months and months to loose the weight although not all of it.
When my son was first diagnosed I asked the Dr to put me back on them as I knew I would need some help, felt absolutely shite the first day after taking one which I expected, complete brain fog I generally felt crap! So I didn’t bother taking anymore as I didn’t feel I had the time to feel like that when I needed to support and care for my son.
Anyhow I know the Dr will offer me Sertraline again but already I’m worried about the weight gain and feeling completely tit for the first 1000 days 😅 So what do I do? I really want the help but don’t want the weight gain as I know that will make me feel miserable. I think I’m going to ask the dr to sign me off work for a few weeks, I work within KS2 and that can be extremely stressful at times. I’m such an indecisive person, I want time off but feel I’m better off at work as it’ll take my mind off things at home. But then it stresses me out 😩
Anyone else on Sertraline or any other medication that can maybe offer me some helpful advice.

• Heart
Hi @Veilside Im so sorry you’re having such a tough time, it’s so unfair. I’d definitely go back to your GP and ask for something different to sertraline. I was on that for a long time and had the same issue with weight gain. I’ve been changed to Duloxetine, which hasn’t altered my weight. I still have some to lose, but haven’t gained any extra. I’d also definitely suggest some time off, you have enough stress, and you need a break. Don’t be too hard on yourself, you are in a difficult situation. I didn’t really have any side effects when I started the Duloxetine, not like I did with the Sertraline. Sending you virtual hugs xx

Hey Witches….
Looking for some advice!
Pretty sure all or most of you know what I’ve been going through with my eldest son this year.
My anxiety has been horrendous off and on as you can imagine, more so around his CT scan results, which he will get tomorrow.
I have decided I really need to go to the Dr’s and seek help. I was on Sertraline back in 2019 for just over 1yr, worked well but I put on a lot of weight which I 100% believe was due to my happy pills. It got to a point where my weight made me feel unhappy and depressed so I decided to come off them. Took me months and months to loose the weight although not all of it.
When my son was first diagnosed I asked the Dr to put me back on them as I knew I would need some help, felt absolutely shite the first day after taking one which I expected, complete brain fog I generally felt crap! So I didn’t bother taking anymore as I didn’t feel I had the time to feel like that when I needed to support and care for my son.
Anyhow I know the Dr will offer me Sertraline again but already I’m worried about the weight gain and feeling completely tit for the first 1000 days 😅 So what do I do? I really want the help but don’t want the weight gain as I know that will make me feel miserable. I think I’m going to ask the dr to sign me off work for a few weeks, I work within KS2 and that can be extremely stressful at times. I’m such an indecisive person, I want time off but feel I’m better off at work as it’ll take my mind off things at home. But then it stresses me out 😩
Anyone else on Sertraline or any other medication that can maybe offer me some helpful advice.
When I was given fluoxetine I actually took mine before bed because of the groggy strange feeling. Actually helped as slept better & it lessened the feeling, also didn’t have any weight gain on them.
Hope all goes ok tomorrow ❤

Hi @Veilside Im so sorry you’re having such a tough time, it’s so unfair. I’d definitely go back to your GP and ask for something different to sertraline. I was on that for a long time and had the same issue with weight gain. I’ve been changed to Duloxetine, which hasn’t altered my weight. I still have some to lose, but haven’t gained any extra. I’d also definitely suggest some time off, you have enough stress, and you need a break. Don’t be too hard on yourself, you are in a difficult situation. I didn’t really have any side effects when I started the Duloxetine, not like I did with the Sertraline. Sending you virtual hugs xx
Thank you, will ask Dr about those ones, glad someone else experienced weight gain. When I came off them late 2022 I told the dr they had made me put on weight, point blank “no” from the Dr, Sertraline doesn’t affect your weight 🙄 yet I had read in a forum from a few others that they had weight gain.

Thank you, will ask Dr about those ones, glad someone else experienced weight gain. When I came off them late 2022 I told the dr they had made me put on weight, point blank “no” from the Dr, Sertraline doesn’t affect your weight 🙄 yet I had read in a forum from a few others that they had weight gain.
I’ll be thinking of you and your son today. ❤

@Veilside sending love ❤ to you and your son today. Take time off from work and I hope the gp can help you. I've been citalopram for many years but because of other medicines and stuff I don't know what caused my weight gain. Xx

@Veilside Sending lots of love, luck and positive energy for you, your son and your whole family.
I really cannot imagine how you feel right now, but please remember you’re not alone and a bit of all our hearts are with you x

Sending you lots of love for today ❤

Was the news I was expecting………
New spots on his liver and his primary tumour on his stomach has slightly grown so chemo wasn’t working. Will start a new chemo, keep thinking 3rd time lucky but we’ve had not one bit of luck this year so don’t hold out much if any hope. Just thankful there are other options and they are not giving up on him.
Thank you for all your kind thoughts.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6