Coven of witches #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@K4040 and @Johnson1901 hope your young ones feel better soon ❤

I can’t say I’m surprised by what’s happened, it was flipping obvious! Jo’s post is insane though, like she’s totally lost the plot!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That one who came for me is back! Weirdly they haven’t posted for 2 months then show up as it all kicks off…….🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@K4040 and @Johnson1901 hope your young ones feel better soon ❤

I can’t say I’m surprised by what’s happened, it was flipping obvious! Jo’s post is insane though, like she’s totally lost the plot!
I broke my iwn rule and checked all the drama out lol
I would live to see jo’s comeback speech after all the calling out since that post

• Haha
Jo was online this morning way before she posted her big rant. Probably reading and winding herself up and then typing her big old aggressive speech
---
47 mins ago Jo was online. 36 mins ago panther posted a paragraph. Coincidence? I don’t think so 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jo was online this morning way before she posted her big rant. Probably reading and winding herself up and then typing her big old aggressive speech
---
47 mins ago Jo was online. 36 mins ago panther posted a paragraph. Coincidence? I don’t think so 🤣
And what’s the betting Jo comes on shortly with another war and peace saga probably included some sympathy tit like the sick relative and she’s taking time out & then Panther comes back or rainbow & sticks up for her?

This is more entertaining than Aimless has been for weeks 😝
---
It’s all falling apart 😝

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And what’s the betting Jo comes on shortly with another war and peace saga probably included some sympathy tit like the sick relative and she’s taking time out & then Panther comes back or rainbow & sticks up for her?

This is more entertaining than Aimless has been for weeks 😝
“Guys, I’m so sorry, I couldn’t reply sooner because I was rushed into hospital by the king of England. Thank you for those who have stuck up for me, I only have one account I swear 🤥. All of this has happened because I’m a Sagittarius and it’s not my fault. All those who have doubts about me, I’ve passed your details onto my police officer bestie and you’ll all be arrested quicker than you can say “Jo is woe”. I’m going to take a step back for a while and come up with a new sob story. LUSM”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Guys, I’m so sorry, I couldn’t reply sooner because I was rushed into hospital by the king of England. Thank you for those who have stuck up for me, I only have one account I swear 🤥. All of this has happened because I’m a Sagittarius and it’s not my fault. All those who have doubts about me, I’ve passed your details onto my police officer bestie and you’ll all be arrested quicker than you can say “Jo is woe”. I’m going to take a step back for a while and come up with a new sob story. LUSM”
Howlingggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate to say it CC buuuuuut… Told you so 🤭

That sounds bitchy and it’s not. I genuinely think most of you are lovely!

• Heart
We bleeping called it weeks ago 😂

love that they are finally waking up to her & it’ll be interesting to see if another acct appears
Massive respect to those who are actually waking up to her