Coven of witches #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My burner is ‘meetmeatthebeachcarparkheresapictureofmycar’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
No that's fair enough, I wouldn't expect anyone to doxx them again 😆 I was just curious to see if people were silly enough to use their actual accounts 🥴 Jo shared it all herself no doubt! Bloody hell that's insane!

It's quite mad she's doing all this to try and be accepted. When she could just be herself without making up ludicrous stories or trying to hunt down aimless
Yes they did and with selfies profile pics. They were too trusting and gullible

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Was there not another account came on recently that said a family member had contacted them and they had tea to spill? Wonder if that was jo too 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Was there not another account came on recently that said a family member had contacted them and they had tea to spill? Wonder if that was jo too 🙈
Yes there was. They were waiting on this friend giving their permission to reveal stuff. Can’t remember the name of the account though. I think every single acct with “information” has been Jo. An account for each personality. I think Jo needs some professional help. She’s CCs baby reindeer 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if Jo knew Aimee at all 🤔
But at least Aimee can rest easy now if she forgets to set her high end home security, she better let her case worker know and PC Dave.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All this drama sounds right up Netflix street
---
Rainbow bright has gone now!
Thank duck. Evil troll
---
Hopefully the ones that are left can get the thread running nice and smoothly
There’s a few nice posters on there that speak sense and keep an open mind plus their opinions are nicely put without capital letters and swear words 😂

• Haha
If anyone from CC is reading this - I only ever had a problem with woe, jo, pink panther and rainbow not so bright. If I am wrong, correct me but they are the only accounts I have ever called nutjobs and fruit loops. I think you have some absolute gems over there and I wish you all the luck moving forward 🌟

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All this drama sounds right up Netflix street
---

Thank duck. Evil troll
---
Hopefully the ones that are left can get the thread running nice and smoothly
There’s a few nice posters on there that speak sense and keep an open mind plus their opinions are nicely put without capital letters and swear words 😂
Yeah, because we don’t like hurty words.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck! I can’t keep up! I’ve got barely any work done this afternoon 🤣🤣 going to have to work at lightning speed the rest of the day to make it look like I’ve done something today 🤣🤣
Have the admin there confirmed Jo, panther and rainbow are the same accounts?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thinking about it there was an account who claimed to know aimless. She said she knew her when Harper was a toddler and she hasn't seen her for years. She said she had tea but didn't want to put her friend at risk from any backlash

Reactions: 4
duck! I can’t keep up! I’ve got barely any work done this afternoon 🤣🤣 going to have to work at lightning speed the rest of the day to make it look like I’ve done something today 🤣🤣
Have the admin there confirmed Jo, panther and rainbow are the same accounts?
I'm not sure if confirmed it, but now I'm getting a headache! Some of them are saying Woe Jo is Aimless..really?

• Haha