Coven of witches #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worked at duncles care home, knew her as kid, goes to the same nail salon where she turned her back on when she came in, was going to Barcelona the same week but has since cancels due to the sick relative (and losing all their money for not going - who can afford to lose that kind of money?)
Yeah, completely full of tit 🤣😆 I knew it was bullshit from the off. The dvla reports can be done by anyone, she didn't even do the work for that just used previous tattlers posts as evidence. But then is hailed as a queen 🤣🙄 no one else could be arsed

Interestingly my FIL told me that the dvla can make you re-sit a driving test if they think you're unfit to drive and sit next to you 😳

Reactions: 9
Yeah, completely full of tit 🤣😆 I knew it was bullshit from the off. The dvla reports can be done by anyone, she didn't even do the work for that just used previous tattlers posts as evidence. But then is hailed as a queen 🤣🙄 no one else could be arsed

Interestingly my FIL told me that the dvla can make you re-sit a driving test if they think you're unfit to drive and sit next to you 😳
That would be interesting if they make her do that! I’m sure Aimee will do an update from the dvla once it’s in because it’ll either be tears or smugness and both will get her attention

Reactions: 8
I’m just going to say it.. I think Jo makes up 99% of her stories and so many of them over there think she’s Gods gift. It’s embarrassing that they can’t see the inconsistencies of what she says 😬

• Heart
I’m just going to say it.. I think Jo makes up 99% of her stories and so many of them over there think she’s Gods gift. It’s embarrassing that they can’t see the inconsistencies of what she says 😬
I think many of us here 100% agree with you!

It’s not just the inconsistencies but also the scale of things happening and also the coincidence that she was going Barcelona same time as Aimee but now it’s cancelled (I believe that the trip was never planned in the first place) and the sick relative is made up to cancel the trip

Reactions: 10
I think many of us here 100% agree with you!

It’s not just the inconsistencies but also the scale of things happening and also the coincidence that she was going Barcelona same time as Aimee but now it’s cancelled (I believe that the trip was never planned in the first place) and the sick relative is made up to cancel the trip
There’s been a lot of unhinged behaviour from her (like the radio shout out) and then she blames it on her zodiac sign 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s been a lot of unhinged behaviour from her (like the radio shout out) and then she blames it on her zodiac sign 🙄
She didn’t did she??

Heard it all now. The most unhinged thing was asking her police friend to interfere in Aimee’s case & then when she was called out the friend then said she said it to keep her calm or whatever. Then the “friend” appeared when Jo disappeared.

Reactions: 7
She didn’t did she??

Heard it all now. The most unhinged thing was asking her police friend to interfere in Aimee’s case & then when she was called out the friend then said she said it to keep her calm or whatever. Then the “friend” appeared when Jo disappeared.
When it's there in black and white like this...it really is bonkers/unbelievable!
The police " friend"🤣🤣
It's also the "don't worry, Aimee won't recognise me, I've changed"...then.." she would tit herself if I bumped into her"🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how they are all coming on with these big essays about fighting and us vs them 🤣 How can so many people miss the point 🙈 Couldn’t care less what anonymous people post, only pointing out you have an absolute nutjob in your midst 🦌😂

• Haha
I love how they are all coming on with these big essays about fighting and us vs them 🤣 How can so many people miss the point 🙈 Couldn’t care less what anonymous people post, only pointing out you have an absolute nutjob in your midst 🦌😂
Without Woe Jo, there is no " us and them"
She's always been the common denominator!

I noticed that Alfie poster who used to be over here has taken to Jo, saying she’s done more than us lot over here
Presume that’s aimed at tattlers ?

It’s all just bonkers

Thank you to everyone who gave me an honest reply to my post. I read them last night, as I took a break away from everything. I know we are all strangers, but have to say you do support when someone asks.

• Heart
I noticed that Alfie poster who used to be over here has taken to Jo, saying she’s done more than us lot over here

It’s all just bonkers
Yeah that’s aimed at us, she hasn’t posted here since August. Just because Jos got further doesn’t mean she’s any bleeping better than any other person. Sick and bleeping tired of them lauding it over Queen Jo cos dvlas happened, they’re ignoring all her other unhinged behaviour because one report has been acted upon. We’ve reported and it’s not gone any further but how is that our fault? That’s down to the professionals not us

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah that’s aimed at us, she hasn’t posted here since August. Just because Jos got further doesn’t mean she’s any bleeping better than any other person. Sick and bleeping tired of them lauding it over Queen Jo cos dvlas happened, they’re ignoring all her other unhinged behaviour because one report has been acted upon. We’ve reported and it’s not gone any further but how is that our fault? That’s down to the professionals not us
That mentality of " she's done more than any of us" is infuriating!
Of course she has...she's an obsessed fruit cake...I wouldn't want to " do any more"🤣

• Haha

It’s all just bonkers
Yeah I saw that too! What do people want us to do? Go round reporting tiktokers for everything? Sorry but I have my own tit going on, my own family to think about, a full time job plus another little side job! I have better things to do than report people on the internet! I’m here to watch and comment. That’s it!
I was surprised at Alfie for being like that tbh!

• Heart
That doesn't surprise me!!!
Get the 🍿 ready!!
Knew it would happen. Following someone you have only “known” a couple of months on a real account is absolute stupidity. Jo could be anyone 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think some of them are hanging onto the possibility that Aimee will lose her license but I really don’t think she will so then what? Back to even playing field between us all?

I think some of them are hanging onto the possibility that Aimee will lose her license but I really don’t think she will so then what? Back to even playing field between us all?
I think they’ll be egging Jo on to do more if the dvla doesn’t ban her. They want her to keep this elite status for some strange reason.

Reactions: 6
Is Jo a private account? If so and this is a troll pretending to be Jo, how did they get those names? One is definitely a CCer because they use the same username!

Reactions: 7