Coven of witches #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s sad because he did take this kid under his wing but it’s hit breaking point. The kid obviously doesn’t know they’re doing wrong but if the teachers won’t deal with it then there’s nothing else I can do. I genuinely think being a school mum is up there with one of the worst parts of parenting. Take me back to toddlerhood anyday 🤣
Oh I agree! It’s a minefield

Could you have a word with the other child’s parent? Is that an option?

Reactions: 1
They absolutely do! I got called fat on a thread and I’m a size 14 & this was off a bison lover!

So size 30s acceptable but a size 14 is fat; just shows the delusion these gigantic beasts promote!
It makes you wonder how these people get through life 🫠

Reactions: 2
Oh I agree! It’s a minefield

Could you have a word with the other child’s parent? Is that an option?
Yep tried that first and I was told kids will play with who they want to. Totally missing the point and she didn’t care. Hasn’t spoken to me since 🤣

It’s the middle child’s prom today 🥹 thankful I have boys so it’s not as stressful, no make up, fancy hair, tan etc…..
Shower, chuck on his suit, aftershave and it’s pretty much a done job! Oh and a cheeky beer 🍺 Thankful the weather is going to be stunning!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s the middle child’s prom today 🥹 thankful I have boys so it’s not as stressful, no make up, fancy hair, tan etc…..
Shower, chuck on his suit, aftershave and it’s pretty much a done job! Oh and a cheeky beer 🍺 Thankful the weather is going to be stunning!
Hope he has the best day ❤

Awww ❤ I hope he has a good time

Haven’t had time to catch my breath this week. Fine when I work from home, once I’m out in real life it’s a different story 🤣 Haven’t been on tiktok since about Wednesday, having a nose now! How are all you lovely ladies 🥰