Coven of witches #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish longtimechatterbox and lurker could come over here they are a good laugh there's a few others who are nice too

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That pink panther only popped up after I had said I thought woe was fake and attacked me. 3 messages about it then not a single post til earlier. 2 months later 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg 🤣🤣🤣 Now their admin need to check that Rainbow not too Bright!!
YES!!

Remember when they all said we had to apologise?? Yeah well I think certain members are due us an apology. Some have been vile towards us calling out Jo and her bullshit and now we’ve been proven right

• Haha
Reactions: 8
YES!!

Remember when they all said we had to apologise?? Yeah well I think certain members are due us an apology. Some have been vile towards us calling out Jo and her bullshit and now we’ve been proven right
And Sazza was right when she called some of them bellends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well that escalated quickly 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jo has probably deleted her accounts and will spawn again as Aimee's bulge or something else equally as odd....

I'm no greengrocer but I know a fruit loop when I see one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
All welcome to mine for a " picky tea" and a few jugs of much needed kylie
Send me your details and I'll contact you....I have a burner account..it's @I'matwofacedtwattywanker

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So let me get this straight, because that catch up was a wild ride 🤪 all the people who joined Jo's cult have had their tiktok names doxxed? Or their real names?

• Haha
Send me your details and I'll contact you....I have a burner account..it's @I'matwofacedtwattywanker
Can I have chips with pasta please? And a side of garlic bread, and a M&S cakey 😁

• Haha
My burner account is ispyafruitloop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So let me get this straight, because that catch up was a wild ride 🤪 all the people who joined Jo's cult have had their tiktok names doxxed? Or their real names?
From the pic I’ve seen, some of the accounts were actual accounts and some were burners. I don’t want to post the pic from the fake itsmejo account because I don’t want to get in trouble

• Wow
Please could I have a family bucket of KFC? 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That was absolutely insane. Loved it 🤣🤣 Going to have to work tonight now though. I’ve been superglued to my phone the last hour 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
From the pic I’ve seen, some of the accounts were actual accounts and some were burners. I don’t want to post the pic from the fake itsmejo account because I don’t want to get in trouble
No that's fair enough, I wouldn't expect anyone to doxx them again 😆 I was just curious to see if people were silly enough to use their actual accounts 🥴 Jo shared it all herself no doubt! Bloody hell that's insane!

It's quite mad she's doing all this to try and be accepted. When she could just be herself without making up ludicrous stories or trying to hunt down aimless

Reactions: 4