Coven of witches #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s sad that we just can’t just get along or realise people have different opinions. If I don’t like something someone posts, I just move on, if I have itchy teeth over someone, I just press the ignore button.
All this back biting feeds Aimee and her huns, we don’t want that, it’s not why we are here.
I actually do talk to a couple of people from here and one on CC, but I have been for ages. But usually it’s just random life stuff/hobbies I don’t think I would be so free and easy to just add anyone. It’s not hard to find someone if you want to, why give people ammo to use against you.

Reactions: 11
Is Jo a private account? If so and this is a troll pretending to be Jo, how did they get those names? One is definitely a CCer because they use the same username!
A lot of the “hints” they provided about their profile pictures seem to match up also…
Maybe Jo is throwing a paddy after being called out, now she’s outing everyone… but it’s ok, she can blame it on her star sign and all will be forgiven 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is Jo a private account? If so and this is a troll pretending to be Jo, how did they get those names? One is definitely a CCer because they use the same username!
Jos burner acct is Birkdalecatflaps2 she posted it so anyone knows her acct that’s read it. They’re all following her there to chat privately. Guaranteed someone joins who’s one of Aimee’s huns and outs them all
---
Jos burner acct is Birkdalecatflaps2 she posted it so anyone knows her acct that’s read it. They’re all following her there to chat privately. Guaranteed someone joins who’s one of Aimee’s huns and outs them all
Well the accounts gone - so it’s probably had a name change. Wonder if it is actually Jo on that account that’s posted lol
---
They’ve been doxxed!! Just found the acct & screenshot of followers

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Jo is off her bleeping rocker!

Now she’s threatening to doxx who doxxed them!!

We said it would happen, but I reckon it’s her behind the account she’s one messed up person

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

We said it would happen, but I reckon it’s her behind the account she’s one messed up person
If anyone here still has an account then report her comment. Wtf did she think would happen?!😳

Reactions: 8
If anyone here still has an account then report her comment. Wtf did she think would happen?!😳
and the threat of she knows someone who can trace IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Is that the same police contact who she wanted to interfere in Aimee’s investigation?

And her saying their obsession with her is giving Martha is laughable… pot kettle black!
---
@Sazza25 is still on there ❤

• Heart

• Haha
and the threat of she knows someone who can trace IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Is that the same police contact who she wanted to interfere in Aimee’s investigation?

And her saying their obsession with her is giving Martha is laughable… pot kettle black!
---

@Sazza25 is still on there ❤
Bloody hell, what an absolute tit show, it’s awful they’ve been doxxed but it was a silly thing to do. The threat tho wowww

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell, what an absolute tit show, it’s awful they’ve been doxxed but it was a silly thing to do. The threat tho wowww
We all called it though! It was a massive red flag 🚩 and they didn’t think it through

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m so glad I don’t have an account on there
I was shocked at Alfie’s post too, it seemed so out of character but then again, we don’t ever truly know someone

I really can’t get over all this what’s happening

Reactions: 6
There is never this kind of drama on our threads. It’s never ever been this bad, there’s been a few disagreements and maybe a few choice words but even then it’s not very often it comes to that. Over there is a weekly if not more often occurrence.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank you to everyone who gave me an honest reply to my post. I read them last night, as I took a break away from everything. I know we are all strangers, but have to say you do support when someone asks.
Despite what others think, we do support other tattlers on this thread if they need it and I hope our responses gave you something to think about and your time away from things gave you some clarity on what to do In regards to your situation.

let’s us know if you need any more advice ❤

• Heart
There is never this kind of drama on our threads. It’s never ever been this bad, there’s been a few disagreements and maybe a few choice words but even then it’s not very often it comes to that. Over there is a weekly if not more often occurrence.
I’ve been on tattle years and years and never known anything to happen like this

• Heart
It’s awful that people have been doxxed and hopefully this is a lesson for them to never trust a stranger on the internet. It rarely works out well. There’s a very good reason that sites like this and over there are anonymous. There’s only a couple of people I have trusted from here and that’s after YEARS of talking. Best thing they could do is deactivate their real accounts, start again and keep themselves safe by only using burners with strangers

• Heart
I’ve been on tattle years and years and never known anything to happen like this
I think most of us on here are level headed. I think Jo is a psychologists wet dream.. we all warned it would end in doxxing and now she’s playing the victim! Her behaviour screams Aimee and narcissistic

• Haha
Reactions: 7