Coven of witches #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, I’m in meetings. Can’t catch up. Who’s been doxxed? Bet this was Jo/woe’s plan all along. They’ve just sped up for ultimate drama cos we were calling them out big time 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg, I’m in meetings. Can’t catch up. Who’s been doxxed? Bet this was Jo/woe’s plan all along. They’ve just sped up for ultimate drama cos we were calling them out big time 🤣🤣
Basically all those who followed Jos burner account!

• Haha
  • Wow
Jo is off her bleeping rocker!

Now she’s threatening to doxx who doxxed them!!

We said it would happen, but I reckon it’s her behind the account she’s one messed up person
What a nasty evil person jo is
Knocks spots off Aimee, Amiee is thick and a liar, she’s not vindictive like jo

Reactions: 5
It’s giving me life 😂

My boys off school ill & I can’t get to the gym or do everything I have planned so it’s keeping me entertained while he rests 😂
Aww so is my lad, hope he feels better soon 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s giving me life 😂

My boys off school ill & I can’t get to the gym or do everything I have planned so it’s keeping me entertained while he rests 😂
Hope ur wee one is OK 💓 I had to go pick mine up half an hour ago cause hes fell and hurt his hip was all set to gut the house but fk it out the back door and enjoy the sun 🤣

I really don’t like saying anything bad about people on here and CC. But Jo needs a reality check, and those that are supporting her, is it for the right reasons? Or are they just egging her on to do more to Aimee?
Yeah I dislike Aimee, I don’t follow her, I don’t post on her TT. Yes I’m glad that dvla have been notified, because her supposedly fainting could be an issue. But I honestly wouldn’t go as far as trying to phone a radio station, or SS, she’s not the best mum we know that, but the reality is H is fed warm and cared for, Aimee will get what due when H grows into a teen. Some of the stuff is pretty far out trolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aww so is my lad, hope he feels better soon 😘
Hope your boy does too!

Mines got tonsillitis again 🫤 hoping it’s back to school tomorrow
---
Hope ur wee one is OK 💓 I had to go pick mine up half an hour ago cause hes fell and hurt his hip was all set to gut the house but fk it out the back door and enjoy the sun 🤣
He’s ok, just tonsillitis again. Drs said viral & Lee off today. I’m kind of glad as we’ve got miserable weather again.
Hope your boys ok and enjoy the sun
---
Be interesting to see what happens from this

Attachments

• Heart
My youngest has just been picked up from school by my mother as I’m in work.
She’s had her thyroid medication increased and it’s knocking her about a lot.
they just can’t seem to stabilise it these last few months.
I hate it when kids are poorly and you can’t help them and take away what’s wrong.

But in all honesty it puts extra pressure onto parents also as childcare and stuff has to change, extra pressure at home perhaps as well as coping with your own problems medical wise

I know what I’m trying to say and probably getting it all wrong and sounding like an utter cow bag 😑😂

• Heart
Hope your boy does too!

Mines got tonsillitis again 🫤 hoping it’s back to school tomorrow
---

He’s ok, just tonsillitis again. Drs said viral & Lee off today. I’m kind of glad as we’ve got miserable weather again.
Hope your boys ok and enjoy the sun
---
Be interesting to see what happens from this
Omg imagine if they confirm she was also woe and her “friend” who came to defend her? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My youngest has just been picked up from school by my mother as I’m in work.
She’s had her thyroid medication increased and it’s knocking her about a lot.
they just can’t seem to stabilise it these last few months.
I hate it when kids are poorly and you can’t help them and take away what’s wrong.

But in all honesty it puts extra pressure onto parents also as childcare and stuff has to change, extra pressure at home perhaps as well as coping with your own problems medical wise

I know what I’m trying to say and probably getting it all wrong and sounding like an utter cow bag 😑😂
Know what you’re trying to say and you don’t sound like a cow bag. Hope your daughter is ok and they manage to sort out everything ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's all went a bit mad hasn't it. I wanted to tell people don't join group chats don't give away ur real identity but they are grown ups and who would listen tae me anyways 🤣 I do prefer over here cause we can disagree with each other see other people's point of view then move on. There's some decent folk on cc aswell who don't want the drama

Omg imagine if they confirm she was also woe and her “friend” who came to defend her? 🤣
That Rainbow is always defending Jo too, probs Jo with yet another account.
For the most part cc seems to have a similar vibe to here, with the banter and comments etc. The one common denominator for all of the drama and arguments is Jo… just saying

That would be hilarious. It does seems now people are opening their eyes and linking the drama to Jo & finally calling it out. I can see one final outburst from Jo & she’ll disappear & there will be another “Friend” appear to defend her.

That Rainbow is always defending Jo too, probs Jo with yet another account.
For the most part cc seems to have a similar vibe to here, with the banter and comments etc. The one common denominator for all of the drama and arguments is Jo… just saying
Came here to say this. Since day 1 she’s had Jo’s back no matter what, even when she’s been absolutely vile like she has today. No normal adult would stand by someone like that 🤷🏻‍♀️

It's all went a bit mad hasn't it. I wanted to tell people don't join group chats don't give away ur real identity but they are grown ups and who would listen tae me anyways 🤣 I do prefer over here cause we can disagree with each other see other people's point of view then move on. There's some decent folk on cc aswell who don't want the drama
Lurker66 seems to be a very balanced person (Hi lurker if you’re reading 👋🏻)

It was bloody obvious if you take it off an anonymous forum you’re at risk & it literally took 48hrs for Jos guard to slip; allow in a fake & they get doxxed! I mean didn’t Jo also say she worked for a private investigator? Surely if she did she’d have more bleeping sense!

• Heart
I have no idea what's going on as I don't go over there but I'm here for it 🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Lurker66 seems to be a very balanced person (Hi lurker if you’re reading 👋🏻)

It was bloody obvious if you take it off an anonymous forum you’re at risk & it literally took 48hrs for Jos guard to slip; allow in a fake & they get doxxed! I mean didn’t Jo also say she worked for a private investigator? Surely if she did she’d have more bleeping sense!
Aww I like lurker too they make me laugh and try to make the threads lighthearted which is what they should be it's a gossip page but it's all getting a bit too serious now