Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s tried to put on the water works in her latest stories! Speaking about how everyone’s been getting onto her about the ‘bra bulge’ workout. She’s saying think about how you make someone feel before you post things but what about her thinking before she posts about a ‘bra bulge’ that every woman has!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh she’s tried to put on the water works in her latest stories! Speaking about how everyone’s been getting onto her about the ‘bra bulge’ workout. She’s saying think about how you make someone feel before you post things but what about her thinking before she posts about a ‘bra bulge’ that every woman has!
she’s deleted that workout now after saying she doesn’t delete posts etc

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The amount of fan girls wetting themselves over on the fb page and saying how everyone has back fat and it wasn’t offensive and she should put the video back up 🥴😂

absolute morons. She even admitted she was wrong cause she apologised for it!!

It was practically fat shaming but they’re probably blinded by their own toxic diet culture and body dysmorphia and their Courtney obsession

Reactions: 8
The amount of fan girls wetting themselves over on the fb page and saying how everyone has back fat and it wasn’t offensive and she should put the video back up 🥴😂

absolute morons. She even admitted she was wrong cause she apologised for it!!

It was practically fat shaming but they’re probably blinded by their own toxic diet culture and body dysmorphia and their Courtney obsession
ive just been reading that!! interesting,.

Reactions: 4
The CB warriors are having a go at Victoria inspire on her post. The comments on the FB page are so stupid too, that page really is the blind leading the blind!!

Reactions: 3
They're also commenting on booty by el's insta. They're so rabid. Going on about how you should scroll by if you don't like something, yet they're going to these pages instead of scrolling by.

I do think the others should say it with their chest though 😂 all this inspecting feels like being at school again.

Also what is with all the fawning, she is a business woman and isn't your friend🤦‍♀️

Also what is with all the fawning, she is a business woman and isn't your friend🤦‍♀️
I’ve been thinking this for months! It’s pathetic. She isn’t your friend, she’s an influencer who’s out to make as much money as possible before her bubble bursts! She couldn’t give a tit about anyone on her page.

Reactions: 5
Just read through some of the posts on that page, makes me laugh when some people tag Courtney’s personal Facebook account in their comments, like “I can’t believe all this hate, @ Courtney Dempster Black is motivating us all she hasn’t done anything wrong...” etc - like they think she’s actually going to read those comments and give a duck 🙄

The whole drama surrounding this ‘bra bulge’ workout is hilarious, it is one big showcase of how full of tit she is.

Oh my god. Someone in the group has suggested that they all club together and buy Courtney a house warming gift for her new house, something to put in her home gym.
Maybe direct your gratitude at the thousands of NHS staff and key workers that have worked through this tit show of a year to keep your life as normal as possible!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Oh my god. Someone in the group has suggested that they all club together and buy Courtney a house warming gift for her new house, something to put in her home gym.
Maybe direct your gratitude at the thousands of NHS staff and key workers that have worked through this tit show of a year to keep your life as normal as possible!
This is actually hilarious !
Why do they act like she’s their manager or their friend or their coworker lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol, no ta I’m already giving her 15 quid a month

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.