Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely unrelated but I’ve been doing her workouts for quite a while now (I dare to say I’m verging on being addicted which isn’t great given my past history of an ED). I don’t know if anyone else has had this and I don’t dare say it on the Facebook group, but I’ve been going to my GP for a while for tiredness. I sleep so well at night but I also have to nap during the day. Blood levels are ok, I am eating enough... I’m now starting to think that this came on a month or so after starting the workouts. They’re so high intensity and I’m pretty sure that’s what’s causing my extreme tiredness. I never used to be a napping person but now I struggle to get through the day without one.

also: I tested out this theory on the weekend and took sat and Sunday off and I didn’t end up napping

does anyone else experience this?!
Not with Courtney’s workouts but at the beginning of the year I was doing 6 HIIT bootcamps a week and I was exhausted. I’d genuinely fall asleep at my desk abs would be sound asleep by 9pm every night. I stopped them (first lockdown) and haven’t done them consistently since and I’m never tired.

Reactions: 5
Not with Courtney’s workouts but at the beginning of the year I was doing 6 HIIT bootcamps a week and I was exhausted. I’d genuinely fall asleep at my desk abs would be sound asleep by 9pm every night. I stopped them (first lockdown) and haven’t done them consistently since and I’m never tired.
maybe I need to start doing them again so I sleep better at night 😂

Reactions: 2
New on this thread but she is f cringeyyyyyy!!! I don’t follow her because she literally gives me the chills every time I see her 😂 with her fake ass expressions and moves. Especially when she does those ig vs reality videos which are so ridiculous!!! Nobody stands like that, posed or unposed! I feel like her face is so dumb as well when she does those videos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just went back on her Instagram as I unfollowed her ages ago, how criiiinnggeee is the dancing, honestly I just can’t I feel so embarrassed for her! She comes across as a narcissist, fully.

Guys we also need a new thread, I think this one had the most votes:

courtney black - fillers have cracked, hardly any calories to track

🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve just watched her stories from today, saying she’s gutted about Xmas as she thought she had to spend alone but is happy that her “warriors” messaged her saying she can go visit her bubble. Her bubble is her mum, sister & step dad.
So what about Georgia? And going to Dubai mixing with everyone over there? Shes such a hypocrite...I’m sure she doesn’t understand what she says at times 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just watched her stories from today, saying she’s gutted about Xmas as she thought she had to spend alone but is happy that her “warriors” messaged her saying she can go visit her bubble. Her bubble is her mum, sister & step dad.
So what about Georgia? And going to Dubai mixing with everyone over there? Shes such a hypocrite...I’m sure she doesn’t understand what she says at times 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s seen her mum, sister, niece, friends all through the last lockdown so not sure why she’s acting like she doesn’t know or was gonna spend it alone 😂

Reactions: 9
Not in tier 4 your not allowed

Not in tier 4 your not allowed
Think she’s moved actually.

Reactions: 1
She is actually a bleeping moron but I can't stop watching. :ROFLMAO: Did anyone else see the godawful clip of her dancing around in her kitchen supposedly on her own, clutching a glass of wine the other day? Embarrassing. I think she defo takes something before her workout videos for sure since she is absolutely crawling up the walls. I see she has 'just done a look fantastic order' Hate when these idiots say they've 'done an order' when its bleeping gifted!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.