Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care if she was only 18/19 when she posted these. She should have known better and people that tend to talk like this in their late teens don’t usually change their opinions that much. Also she retweeted the ‘foreign C*nts’ post. So gross
being a teenager is no excuse. i’m 19 and i know damn well not to think anything near that, let alone tweet it. no excuses for that at all

Reactions: 7
If I see one more post asking why their knees hurt when they’re not wearing trainers or asking what BCAA is I’ll scream 🤣 they need a moderator and an FAQs.
An app telling thousands of people to use the same list of supplements without any advice or information about what they are, what they’re for and when/how to use them. But she’s the best pt guys, doing it out the goodness of her heart guys not for the monehhhh guys, yeah?
If someone posts in the group saying they didn’t like a workout, it’s full of comments from fangirls and then usually a big ranty post from one of the fangirls something along the lines of ‘
“Our Court is trying her best guys, she’s slaving away everyday creating all these workouts by herself and even invented new exercises and everything. If you’re reading this, i LoVe YoU cOuRt.xoxo”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If I see one more post asking why their knees hurt when they’re not wearing trainers or asking what BCAA is I’ll scream 🤣 they need a moderator and an FAQs.
Are my calories right, they look too high? How do I use the app? I feel down because I'm not losing weight.

Yeah, I'm going to have to leave the group soon. It's quite tiresome.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are my calories right, they look too high? How do I use the app? I feel down because I'm not losing weight.

Yeah, I'm going to have to leave the group soon. It's quite tiresome.
Court burned 525 calories on today’s workout but my Fitbit says I only burned 520. I’m really worried I’m not working out properly?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m really confused - her latest post she’s calling herself ‘a fitness model’ ??? 😂 you’re an influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her pics are edited AF as she has got a noticeable 'pouch' on her lower stomach. Its totally normal to have this but I hate the way she tries to hide it away - like if you promote body confidence then at least be real with your followers

Reactions: 9
I’ve finally unfollowed her again today.. I’ve always been on and off about her but recently she’s been getting on my nerves and whoever said it is right.. you can see straight through her ‘niceness’. I tried her app for 3 weeks then did the challenge for 4.. didn’t loose any weight or look any different but was just absolutely exhausted. There is no way she is eating what she says she is and staying that tiny. I upped my calories like she keeps shoving down everyone’s throats and it just made me gain more weight.. she’s so up her own arse since making the coin, makes out she’s this proper girls girl when in reality she isn’t.. she has one friend (or work colleague idk?), doesn’t reply to DMs asking for advice, and I personally think she is extremely rude in her Instagram comments.

ALSO I agree with whoever also said she’s a massive Coke head. I get major druggy vibes from her and she is ALWAYS at raves (when they were allowed lol). She’s just overall bad vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve finally unfollowed her again today.. I’ve always been on and off about her but recently she’s been getting on my nerves and whoever said it is right.. you can see straight through her ‘niceness’. I tried her app for 3 weeks then did the challenge for 4.. didn’t loose any weight or look any different but was just absolutely exhausted. There is no way she is eating what she says she is and staying that tiny. I upped my calories like she keeps shoving down everyone’s throats and it just made me gain more weight.. she’s so up her own arse since making the coin, makes out she’s this proper girls girl when in reality she isn’t.. she has one friend (or work colleague idk?), doesn’t reply to DMs asking for advice, and I personally think she is extremely rude in her Instagram comments.

ALSO I agree with whoever also said she’s a massive Coke head. I get major druggy vibes from her and she is ALWAYS at raves (when they were allowed lol). She’s just overall bad vibes
I did the first 28 day challenge and all it gave me was way bigger thighs from all the jump squats 😂 just sticking with my garage gym and doing weights.

Please don't tarnish ppl going to raves as coke heads as I go to raves and festivals pre covid and do not do drugs 😂

Please don't tarnish ppl going to raves as coke heads as I go to raves and festivals pre covid and do not do drugs 😂
no I’m sorry that’s wrong of me, you’re right I shouldn’t generalise. Not everyone that goes to raves does drugs but regardless, in general she does give off cokehead vibes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
no I’m sorry that’s wrong of me, you’re right I shouldn’t generalise. Not everyone that goes to raves does drugs but regardless, in general she does give off cokehead vibes 🤣
Hahaha! But yeah I've heard from a few people I know around essex that they have seen her at studio 338 in London and she had been off her box 🙄

• Haha
I did the first 28 day challenge and all it gave me was way bigger thighs from all the jump squats 😂 just sticking with my garage gym and doing weights.

Not at all!! She does it in fancy clubs and Ibiza pool parties too 😉 It’s more annoying that she preaches about not putting toxic stuff in your body, and did everyone know she doesn’t drink coffee anymore?? (Yes we do, she mentions it every other day) but does coke loads

• Haha
  • Wow
Can just tell she's a ket head. Think she's on something when she's doing her workouts. Surprised she doesn't need someone to pull her down from the walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can just tell she's a ket head. Think she's on something when she's doing her workouts. Surprised she doesn't need someone to pull her down from the walls.
Maybe that’s why she listens to trance music at 6am and does those annoying dances 😂

• Haha
Those side by side videos she always does preaching about how you should love your body and that poses aren’t real life, she has posted another one today! She literally poses hard for most of it then slouches for all of half a second. Defeats the purpose of the video IMO.

I was just scrolling through her feed, she’s definitely been at the Aesthetic procedures in the last few months because her face has totally changed from like June/July compared to now. She looks way older than she is. Botox ages people who don’t need it, being able to show expression on your face and move your eyebrows is youthful!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.