Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop the world I want to get off ! They’ll be printing posters for their bedroom walls next

• Haha
Reactions: 6
YES omg this is so true! Some of them are deranged! The fb group is really bad for it, it’s cringe how they post stuff about ‘CB’ I actually have her app and really enjoy the workouts she puts together, but some of her ‘warriors’ are really weird.
The way they call her ‘court’ like she’s their best mate! 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe grown women think that she’s their mate 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly, she wouldn’t care or even like their photos if they didn’t tag her or use whatever hashtag she has going. People buy from people they like, it’s a sales trick as old as time. She’s a sales woman/PT. It’s her job to make her ‘warriors’ think she’s one of them. I get so embarrassed for anyone in those types of FB groups, especially when they are adults!

Hahahha I just went on the group to find the post about getting her a gift. What an absolute sado. She doesn’t even look like a mega young girl. Grow up

• Haha
Still looks to me like she may still have an eating disorder , just covering up with excessive exercise and all this food she is eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is a perfect example of how toxic diet culture, excessive exercise, and Botox and fillers can have its toll on her body. She’s what? Early 20s and my 62 year old mum looks younger and more youthful than she does. Her face looks HAGGERED. Her eyebrows are stupidly arched and high and her forehead doesn’t move from Botox. The fact she’s had some of her filler removed and now her skin is completely saggy in her face just shows how ruined she’s made herself!

Reactions: 9
She is a perfect example of how toxic diet culture, excessive exercise, and Botox and fillers can have its toll on her body. She’s what? Early 20s and my 62 year old mum looks younger and more youthful than she does. Her face looks HAGGERED. Her eyebrows are stupidly arched and high and her forehead doesn’t move from Botox. The fact she’s had some of her filler removed and now her skin is completely saggy in her face just shows how ruined she’s made herself!
I was shocked when I found out she was 24! I still am. I think she's got a great figure but her haggard face lets her down. It looks like she's got crow's feet too (unless it's the caked on makeup).

I think some of the hullabaloo about the bra bulge workout was because it was a paid post too, wasn't it for vqfit? Extra gutting.

These comments on booty by Els post have me creasing, why do they defend ‘CB’ like she’s their friend? They act like a cult
i feel so sorry for these girls, at the end of the day they’re outing the industry it just so happens that “our court” is part of that issue

Reactions: 4
These comments on booty by Els post have me creasing, why do they defend ‘CB’ like she’s their friend? They act like a cult
These women can’t see for the wood for the trees. They are going directly to another persons page, being rude and accusing that person of bullying. If CB had just done a post and said ‘you know what the name was a really bad choice, ladies we are doing chest day today!’ this would have all blown over.

Reactions: 8
These women can’t see for the wood for the trees. They are going directly to another persons page, being rude and accusing that person of bullying. If CB had just done a post and said ‘you know what the name was a really bad choice, ladies we are doing chest day today!’ this would have all blown over.
They are acting like they are in the playground in junior school 🙄
They all aspire to be like CB , it’s actually quite pathetic !

• Sick
I started doing her workouts in March and have the app but im slowly getting fed up with the same workouts and soo much hiit, plus she does the moves so fast its hard to keep up! A mate mentioned she thought she had a ED still, seems she was right. I dont look on that fb page too much, too many peeps in there that can't think for themselves. Also don't like the way she continually slams certain nutrition companies (obv everyone's entitled to their opinion) but promotes womens best protein on the daily. Literally its pretty similar hun. If she bothered to educate herself on nutrition properly she'd realise. I agree the calories on some of those app recipes are way out. And why does she never wear her in the style collection for workouts. Personally don't mind her dress sense, some people like the gypsy traveller look, each to their own etc.
Ciara London seems to have a better realistic approach to health and fitness and def way more down to earth. Her workouts are a lot more varied, def enjoying them more than CB at the mo!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Stop the world I want to get off ! They’ll be printing posters for their bedroom walls next
Have you seen the video the cult have made 🤣

I’ve met her a few times on nights out and she always came across very bitchy and typical mean girl. (Looking at other girls up and down and then whispering and laughing to her friends). The Instagram persona is an act, before lockdown she was so rude to followers.

I also wonder what happened to her puppy. She said she gave it to her mum to look after but whenever she goes to her mums she never shows the dog.
Sold it apparently

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Oh my God the cult video is the most cringy thing i have ever seen! And her fake tears in her insta story reaction.

Plus, shes definitely at her families house (whoever has the baby) and whilst she can be in a bubble as shes single...im fairly certain that she was with Georgia and her boyfriend last week when they ordered all that food. Not trying to hide thenfact that shes breaking the rules much...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly believe the stye on her eye that flairs up along with the eczema is due to stress on her body, because she never lets it relax or rest. It’s just not healthy. She’s doing workouts with that angry red eye anyone else would just relax for a few days let it calm down.
Chill on the exercise and get a takeaway and relax for once for f*ck sake and your body will thank you for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.