Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How deluded are people? How the hell is she admitting to doing drugs whilst being a PT before her rise to insta fame and people are like “your an inspiration court”. No mate you are lying because you clearly still do all those things 🤣 why does my gut tell me she’s making this admission for damage control? Someone must have her over a barrel.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t wait for when she posts in a years time saying how sad she was living on her own and felt she needed to move to London but was even more lonely there because she felt like she needed to be someone she wasn’t and was acting a part to fit in but no, not now, she’s the happiest she’s ever been in the best shape she’s ever been living her new amazing life in Dubai

Edit - she is honestly the biggest fraud. She was PTing people 3 years ago and if she was in that ‘headspace’ that’s she’s claiming she was, then she absolutely should not have been helping people lose weight.. you’re meant to have a duty of care if you’re training someone

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve never known anyone be so obsessed with themselves! It makes me cringe more than a colleague of mine who is always checked her reflection in every shiny surface possible 🙄

Reactions: 4
How deluded are people? How the hell is she admitting to doing drugs whilst being a PT before her rise to insta fame and people are like “your an inspiration court”. No mate you are lying because you clearly still do all those things 🤣 why does my gut tell me she’s making this admission for damage control? Someone must have her over a barrel.
3 years isn’t that long ago, she’s been infamous on instagram since she used to post every weekend in Herver Leger dresses and Louboutins before Sheeh! I admit she was scary skinny then but she claimed to be recovered in 2019…. When in reality she was restricting all whilst posting transformation pictures about how much healthier she was.

This pic was 2019 and she had just done an 8 week ‘cut’ apparently. Then later on in 2020 she said she was eating 1200 calories a day and being unhealthy. Why is she giving advice to people when she can’t even be honest about how she is getting lean or even do the work on her ED.

I have been struggling with an ED for over half my life and I can tell she’s using excuses and words like ‘cut’ ‘active rest day’ and other crap to justify her own behaviour to her followers.

PS wtf are some of these exercises??

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She also just keeps constantly proving she hasn’t got ‘into shape’ or losing weight from the way she says. She was quite clearly on a diet of ❄ which makes most people very thin. Fraud and a liar how can people still support this girl

Reactions: 3
Every single place she goes or person she sees or company she uses is the "best ever". Girl, we know they are paying you. Stfu. 😐

Reactions: 5
The fact she has to go and get massages every week just proves that her own workouts are dangerous and cause injury 😅

Reactions: 9
The fact she has to go and get massages every week just proves that her own workouts are dangerous and cause injury 😅
and the physio for her back 😂 i nearly broke my back when i did the CB challenge last year like i was so injured no wonder she needs it 😂

Reactions: 1
Does she realise that a proper sports massage is a workout to your muscles in itself?
Most practitioners wouldn’t advise having one more than once every 2-4 weeks and she seems to be having stuff done multiple times a week? Massages, body stretches, whatever other shite she spends her money on.

She is setting a really bad example for her followers as per

Reactions: 9
A few of her hardcore warriors are looking worryingly thin

Reactions: 2
A few of her hardcore warriors are looking worryingly thin
Because the calories her app gives are very low, I tried it because I thought the recipes might be interesting bit it put me on 1600 when I already only weigh 60kg (and I'm fairly short but very active my maintenance is 2300).

• Wow
3 years isn’t that long ago, she’s been infamous on instagram since she used to post every weekend in Herver Leger dresses and Louboutins before Sheeh! I admit she was scary skinny then but she claimed to be recovered in 2019…. When in reality she was restricting all whilst posting transformation pictures about how much healthier she was.

This pic was 2019 and she had just done an 8 week ‘cut’ apparently. Then later on in 2020 she said she was eating 1200 calories a day and being unhealthy. Why is she giving advice to people when she can’t even be honest about how she is getting lean or even do the work on her ED.

I have been struggling with an ED for over half my life and I can tell she’s using excuses and words like ‘cut’ ‘active rest day’ and other crap to justify her own behaviour to her followers.

PS wtf are some of these exercises??
“Let herself go?” duck me, how fatphobic, insulating, ED-inducing and just plain sick. How the duck can anyone find her inspirational?

Reactions: 11
Is anyone else finding it weird how she is posting an hour by hour list of her day? Why do people need to know that, whats she trying to prove?!

Also, does anyone remember when the lives used to stay on her story for 24 hours and then one day she just said that IG had stopped letting her keep them on her story and if you wanted to do them on catch up you had to get the app?
Sorry delayed reaction but it's a direct copy of what Grace Beverley does everyday. And as much as i can't stand Grace, she's bossing it now and CB is probably envious as hell and trying to be her

Reactions: 1
I just can never get over how shiny she is. It’s like someone has gone over her face with a floor buffer.
Her skin care range is literally going to be Pledge wood polish in a tube.

Also she said in her stories she’s been working with investors for 5 years. What does that mean in terms of what she was doing before her app? I thought it was her app that made her rich?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My first time posting in this thread so hey guys! My friends absolutely lick this girls ass and all do her workouts whereas I’m the only one who thinks she is a dick! I’ve just seen her post about how the first surgeon ruined her boob job! That surgeon was Dr Frati! My friend was actually a patient coordinator for MYA and was telling me how Courtney was actually complaining her boobs weren’t big enough! And had revision surgery and apparently they had capsulated as she hadn’t followed the advice properly and was working out a lot earlier than she should of been! My friend was fuming that she had actually had revision surgery a lot quicker than anyone else just because of her name and they bended over backwards for her and she still wasn’t happy!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My first time posting in this thread so hey guys! My friends absolutely lick this girls ass and all do her workouts whereas I’m the only one who thinks she is a dick! I’ve just seen her post about how the first surgeon ruined her boob job! That surgeon was Dr Frati! My friend was actually a patient coordinator for MYA and was telling me how Courtney was actually complaining her boobs weren’t big enough! And had revision surgery and apparently they had capsulated as she hadn’t followed the advice properly and was working out a lot earlier than she should of been! My friend was fuming that she had actually had revision surgery a lot quicker than anyone else just because of her name and they bended over backwards for her and she still wasn’t happy!
🤦🏼‍♀️ Typical court being annoyed at her breast surgery, even though it was done by perhaps the best breast surgeon in the world 🤦🏼‍♀️

Of course she had to say how much more expensive her second surgeon was. ALways got to throw in how much money she spends

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.