Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first time posting in this thread so hey guys! My friends absolutely lick this girls ass and all do her workouts whereas I’m the only one who thinks she is a dick! I’ve just seen her post about how the first surgeon ruined her boob job! That surgeon was Dr Frati! My friend was actually a patient coordinator for MYA and was telling me how Courtney was actually complaining her boobs weren’t big enough! And had revision surgery and apparently they had capsulated as she hadn’t followed the advice properly and was working out a lot earlier than she should of been! My friend was fuming that she had actually had revision surgery a lot quicker than anyone else just because of her name and they bended over backwards for her and she still wasn’t happy!
MYA didn’t Do her revision though? You can get revision work done wherever and whenever you want if you aren’t happy with the original surgery (in this case Fratis work)

She must just spend most of her time bogging at herself in the mirror and taking cringe pics and smiling insanely at her reflection 😩.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest post is literally a copy of Whitney Simmons dumbbell only leg workout. Even copies the taking off of the jumper at the beginning…

Reactions: 4
Her latest post is literally a copy of Whitney Simmons dumbbell only leg workout. Even copies the taking off of the jumper at the beginning…
I’ve just been to nose and you’re right she’s blatantly copying, especially the jumper off thing at the beginning 🤦🏻‍♂️
She does this all the time. She copied Studio Jibby a couple of months and someone tagged her in it. Someone should tag Whitney Simmons in this one 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Going out with the girllsssssss I just lavvvv ittt it’s sooo much funnnn

calm down love, we all know how much you beg friends and are almost always on your own 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Her physio is either taking her for a ride or she’s an awful patient and ignoring everything they say.

No good physio would want to see you more than once a week and usually it’s even less than that (I swear she’s been there at least twice this week) as long as you are regularly doing the exercises/stretches they recommend. They would also never recommend going to the gym right after physio like she’s done today unless it’s part of an agreed treatment plan.

I’m starting to think she has all the massages/physio/hair/facial treatments just for human interaction because she doesn’t want to admit she’s lonely.

Lol at all these ‘ New friends ‘ Jay inbetweeners stylee

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the hell is that outfit??? Fav outfit of the year she says that every week 😂

Her friends outfits are just as bad 🤣🤣 she’s with a new bunch of “girls” and friends every week!! And the bull tit about she doesn’t get hangovers or drinks that much!!! She defiantly had more than water as a “leveller” as well 👃🏽

• Haha
She always says each class is the best one ever. She is incredibly obsessed with everything being absolutely the best at all times. Makes me cringe

She always says each class is the best one ever. She is incredibly obsessed with everything being absolutely the best at all times. Makes me cringe
The best class, best facial, best massage blah blah shut up you bore

Reactions: 7
It is a bit weird if they have only been together 2 months. That video she posted in the Maldives’s with a drone is a bit much! It’s like they’re manufacturing this romance for Instagram purposes

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.