Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, irritates the fck about of me sheep fashion. Be a shepherd not a sheep! You look like a white girl Destiny’s Child circa 1999 but during that era you were actually doing this!

btw has this even been shown on here? Just shows she’s always been an attention seeker FYI! Google is a powerful tool!

and all the other videos from this user whenever it is! Must be here and all her friends being minions in the background looking for gratification 🤣🙈
Cocaine - one hell of a drug

Reactions: 5
It baffles me that chefs allow her to use their recipes and flog them as her own. I wonder how much of a cut they get from sales

ETA I also wonder if they get credited?

Reactions: 1
It baffles me that chefs allow her to use their recipes and flog them as her own. I wonder how much of a cut they get from sales
The book companies approach her they just use her name and image. She has no influence on the books. Then she takes a percentage of sales.

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell, much like CB herself, I end up having to reiterate the same bollocks over and over:

1. I read her first book/plan/bag of shite. The girl literally had no life and I don’t mean that horribly but she grew up, got an office job, became a PT and then insta famous. It’s hardly I am Malala material. It was also really really basic, not earth shattering.
2. I’ve banged on about this before. She still doesn’t look well. She’s look about half a stone (if that) heavier than her eating disorders. She does not look well and shows how far I’ve come from my ED that I actually look at her and acknowledge that. I’ve had to talk to my sister about her.
3. How is a non-qualified person allowed to basically sell herself as a dietician? Because it’s suggested although cleverly non-explicate. There is a suggestion that people who have had EDs shouldn’t get involved in the diet industry as their views on food and health are extremely; whilst mostly unintentional; quite damaging. Or they should at least be in proper medical/therapy led recovery.
4. A lot of her workouts are unsafe. Damaging to joints and especially to those with no experience
5. She did a Q&A the other day which, whilst revealing she is quite boring, also revealed she has, at points, secretly been struggling with ED stuff again. She is bleeping irresponsible to be continuing on that basis because her illness will be causing all sorts of unintentional harm
6. She is smug as duck with the “I don’t bounce from relationship to relationship stuff” cool, good for you. Or can you just not make them stay? It’s her constant “better than you” attitude that gets to me

I don’t actually dislike the girl. She’s relatively similar to my mates that age in terms of a bit vacuous with clothes, lifestyle etc. it’s more that she is incredibly dangerous and harmful and has built a business on a foundation of sickness.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel like she’s had more work done than a house renovation.
The teeth, the chin, the cheeks, the eyebrows. I can’t cope
She looks like Mrs Hinch 😂 the standard too much filler and bad fake teeth face

Reactions: 8
I call bullshit with that 28 day challenge winner!
I call bullshit on two of them
The first one, the person has put on a correctly fitting bra and judging by the lighting the first photo is the evening bloated after a lot of food, the after is first thing in the morning
Third the fella is slouched and breathing out in the before then standing up straight and breathing in on the after

Reactions: 2
I call bullshit on two of them
The first one, the person has put on a correctly fitting bra and judging by the lighting the first photo is the evening bloated after a lot of food, the after is first thing in the morning
Third the fella is slouched and breathing out in the before then standing up straight and breathing in on the after
The third photo looks like the same day with him breathing in and out😂

Reactions: 1
I call bullshit with that 28 day challenge winner!
I've lost 25kg over the past two years and no way you can do that in 28days with just HIIT training.

This is why I hate Courtney Black, all the insta trained by CB girls eat awful diets and are either really skinny with no muscle yet their praised by Lord CB. Her recipes are nothing special (just calorie swaps everyone learns pretty quickly) or not practical to non-lockdown life (who has time to make baked oats in the morning) and she's definitely not her "warriors" PT because how can she she has thousands of followers and doesn't restrict who can join. Most of them will immediately gain the weight they've lost because it's just not sustainable.

Reactions: 10
Which one?

The first lady. 28 days and that much change around her stomach...no...don't buy it at all. I did the first few of her challenges and only lost a couple of pounds and noted a tiny change in photos. That was before I wised up to her and twisted my knees etc

Here we go. Another post about how she’s happier now than she’s ever been before 🤦🏻‍♂️

And let’s be honest, these posts are purely for clout. She knows she gets massive engagement off these crappy posts because everyone jumps on board of the ‘aw so proud of you Court’ comments

Attachments

Reactions: 12
bleeping heeeellllll wish she’d give it a rest.
These posts mean nothing any more coz in a few months time she’ll be saying that about how she is right now.

Reactions: 14
It’s how she’s talking about that life as if it’s in the past when she still does very much have an eating disorder, goes out partying all the time, has fillers galore and always seeks verification from people….

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.