Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still only 6k followers on the ‘le tit’ Instagram page and that’s including the giveaway she’s tried to entice people with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her asthetics Dr posted a reel yesterday using an image of Courtney as someone after having profilho.

I hope nobody buys her skincare range as she's not used it to obtain her skin, that's a result of expensive facials and other asthetics.

Reactions: 6
I hope nobody buys her skincare range as she's not used it to obtain her skin, that's a result of expensive facials and other asthetics.
Anyone who has followed her for enough time knows that she is always having facial treatments and using products other than this new brand and that's why they aren't buying it. People aren't as stupid as she thinks.
She literally thinks that people will buy anything from her and it just doesn't work like that anymore. They buy fitness from her (just about!) because that is her background, she has built a following on it, she posted her journey, her experience, people relate, want to have a body like her and so buy. She however, has no background whatsoever in dermatology or any experience in skin care other than having facials. She's not an expert people will not want to invest in her range when it comes to skin care but I bet they will book up with her facial lady because she has shown time and time again how good her skin is after her facials!

Reactions: 14
Her followers are dropping and engagement. She is desperate to do something to keep it up

Reactions: 3
Just came on here to see if anyone else has realised what a idi*t she is. Using the soup mug for tea and keeps going on about how big it is. that’s because it’s for soup you idi*t

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many times is she going to strategically place the LV suitcase to show it off some more? Aliexpress special anyone...?

Reactions: 3
I won’t lie I’m intrigued by Le Skin…. I’m a sucker for a cleansing balm and double cleansing (don’t know if I can give up the simple moisturising face wash though)!

I on/off use my Dermatica subscription but I used the Nip+Fab exfoliating pads last night for the first time in yonks, my skin looks nice and now I’m like oooh Le Skin peeling pads 👀

Snap me out of it plz

Reactions: 1
I won’t lie I’m intrigued by Le Skin…. I’m a sucker for a cleansing balm and double cleansing (don’t know if I can give up the simple moisturising face wash though)!

I on/off use my Dermatica subscription but I used the Nip+Fab exfoliating pads last night for the first time in yonks, my skin looks nice and now I’m like oooh Le Skin peeling pads 👀

Snap me out of it plz
Just think you’re funding CDB and the lifestyle if you purchase it! That alone should suffice😆

• Haha

Snap me out of it plz
Have you tried the Elemis Deep resurfacing pads ?? They're fab :)I would rather buy those than anything from this com artist

Reactions: 5
Have you tried the Elemis Deep resurfacing pads ?? They're fab :)I would rather buy those than anything from this com artist
Haven’t heard of these so thank you!

I switched from Simple’s cleansing oil to ELF’s cleansing balm as it’s less messy and ELF’s cleansing balm is fab!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
A few months ago Court had the clearest skin apparently and could wait to share her secrets which we now know is “Le Skin”. Today she says she gets breakouts and it isn’t perfect which is alarming as I wouldn’t want to use something that made me break out. Please make up your mind CB!

Reactions: 8
I’m sick of fitness people sucking in for everything, you can pose without having to breathe in like you’re holding on for dear life! You can see in her stories where she breathes out when she can’t keep it up anymore.
Oh dear it’s so noticeable here 😬😂

Sports massage yesterday, facial this morning or whatever it was and a gifted massage this evening, someone’s living the life 🤣

Wasn’t there meant to be 1500 people at that event today? She hardly looks professional screaming down the mic ‘ayyyy DC10’ considering she wants to be taken seriously in the fitness industry

Could you imagine her with a microphone on, she’s loud enough already i can imagine it’d make the mic feedback 🤣

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she made all of the other coaches join in with her ridiculous dancing.

Ditto to all the other comments on the constant ayyyyyys

Oh no, the whole thing is cringe from start to finish. The people posting pics with her saying ‘queen’ ‘the nicest person I have ever met’ mortifying. And also the sea of people doing her whack injury expected made up ‘exercise moves’ and then the coaches all dancing - hope they got paid well

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.