Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roseannanna

I joined the CB Facebook group, just to be nosey to be honest, and everyone is so stressed in it!
All the posts seem to be based around ‘I’ve stopped losing weight aaarrggh what do I do?!’
She’s created a great culture for people! 🤦🏻‍♂️
Yeah it's very toxic! I used to be in the grace fit guide group and that was no where near as bad as this one but I think loads of people fixated. There seems to be alot of girls saying they can't afford the gym and they've gained muscle since using the app but it doesn't mean they've gained strength and doing the techniques right.

I know a recipe can’t be trademarked but ‘her’ cheesy eggs video is a complete rip off (no surprise), I saw it a few weeks ago and it was something new at the time

melissatiney

I’m struggling to see what’s “wrong” with her body in the second picture (the one with the maroon underwear)

Also how many times does she have to tell us how “happy” she is?? if she was truly happy we would be able to see it
I was struggling to understand this too?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

SallyAnnJones

She even claims it’s the same amount of protein when Holly used Myprotein crisps at 11g a bag, but Courtney used 2g protein pop chips.

Roseannanna

This fitness plan is like an extended version of those 90s celebrity fitness plans. When they lose the weight and it soon creeps up as soon as they get bored of the exercise.

lmo95

Looks like another random she has begged to be her London bestie 🤣 if you check her profile she has one pic on the whole grid of her and Courtney and it’s in Feb lol that girl is so awks !!! Never known anyone to be as beggy as her to make it look like she has such a fantastic life.
What is the girl called? Really recognise them but can’t work out if they’re influencers or not

Rxt156

VIP Member
Tbf the one with the most votes earlier in the thread as ‘le twat’ but not sure that would be allowed ?!

SJ08

I think the cb bubble is bursting. So many girls who formerly were up her arse now saying workouts are shit, rushed and no personality from her anymore. Couple saying they turned yesterdays off. It's so obvious she's not bothered about the actual workouts, she'd be better off just keeping her name on it, she's clearly burnt out and can't be arsed. Her warm ups are non existent unless you count really poorly performed tuck jumps as warm up. I really hope jay goes off on his own because he's literally a polar opposite of her
which girls are these? Would love to see what people who are on the or used to be on the app have to say! I feel like she’s getting more erratic by the day. Doesn’t help that her workouts are directly compared to Jays now in this challenge and his are the total opposite. Seems like he really is putting the emphasis on still trying to coach people, rather than just wham bam here’s a workout I’m amazing!

Roseannanna

I'm looking at the deficit goal for Alice Grant Fit. I was on 1770 deficit on my fitness Pal like her. The problem is they are mainly doing cardio based workouts 5 times a week?

My fitness Pal isn't actually accurate unless you add in your own macros. The James Smith Macro calculator is the accurate way. I've been on the same deficit as these women at some point but doing CrossFit and running so my strength has built up. They might look slim with abs but that doesn't mean they are particularly strong.