Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

inkydinks

Me too! I hate that I pay her for her app - I literally just do Jay and Frilly and that’s it! I think Jay is brilliant and also seems like a lovely fella, same as Frilly, I think she’s lovely.
Im looking forward to seeing what this new guys challenge is like, I can’t do any of Courtney’s boxing because she flings herself around. Hoping he shows a decent technique because I am so uncoordinated 🤣
I adore Jay, he knows his shit. I’m surprised he agreed to team up with her because he is all about form and you can’t have correct form with half of the shit CB does.

fitlife21

I’m sure Ferne use to do her live workouts in the first lockdown….I vaguely remember seeing Ferne post a story and tagged CB it? 🤔 Before she jumped on the fitness wagon…unless I dreamt it….🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I remember that too! Wonder why they unfollowed each other.. Must be something to it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Roseannanna

Definitely! They all workout first thing

A 4 week calorie deficit when you’re already fit and healthy is just ridiculous in reality, unless you have

im not sure what she expects at a Frankie and Benny’s to be honest, it’s mostly reheated?
She’s also going on about the fat that food is cooked in. Fat literally gives food flavour, restaurants want the most flavour possible to keep you coming back. If you want a lower calorie option don’t eat a burger and chips! Or just enjoy yourself, you get enough exercise and have 2 young kids- what is the issue with the extra calories? Surely if she’s training to be a PT she will know that 1 meal isn’t going to make her fat?

It’s annoying me all these people saying that ‘restaurants need to do better’ when they don’t go to places that make food FRESH. They don’t know what fresh food is or tastes like. Sorry your fast food places use lots of oil and sugar but don’t be surprised when it doesn’t align with what you want for your health and your children. Idiots.
Chain restaurants you pay for what you get let's face it!!
Jesus why are they all so scared to set foot in a gym. A barbell back squat would be far more effective and they can lift at least 30kg.

Also I really worry about Tamsyn's future clients the girl has no clue
I love lifting !! It's best thing I've ever done. Doing CrossFit has taught me that you don't have to have to burn calories on your watch to have a good workout. Tamsym doesn't seem the brightest button 🤦‍♀️.

Roseannanna

This photo was posted in the CB Facebook group. The girl said she couldn’t see much change in her body after the challenge and that it was because Mother’s Day and a hen weekend fell over the challenge and that she’s got so many days to knuckle down until her wedding. This girl is far too thin and her mentality is all whack if she thinks she needs to lose weight. Courtney should be seeing these posts and having a profession comment telling them that they don’t need to lose weight and they need to eat more. She is honestly promoting a very unhealthy lifestyle
Basically if you get obsessed with this workout ... It makes there arms looks with no muscle and skinny waist and small bum. It's great people can lose weight from home but it's dangerous that there is no guidance for those like you have in the gym. Most decent PT will tell a client to go to a dietcian.

DrStriker

I can't believe she made all of the other coaches join in with her ridiculous dancing.

Ditto to all the other comments on the constant ayyyyyys

SW2021

I'm sure there was part of her reel earlier today that showed a gift (I guess) which she didn't like and said must be someone trying to poison her. It's gone now and there's a more recent post talking about not getting angry or upset. Did I imagine it?

DrStriker

But she takes them out and puts them in ice so they are cold, runny eggs?
Impressed they don't explode tbh.

Rxt156

VIP Member
Why does she keep pronouncing the word embarrassed really weirdly. Is it an ‘in joke’ with herself 😵💫