Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sloth

Chatty Member
You can see in the running video she’s not as lean as she’ll have you believe in photos. I think we all question her muscle aesthetics is because the way she trains doesn’t encourage muscle growth so sure she will have abs etc but it’ll require very low body fat which she doesn’t have so she can at times look untrained

Roseannanna

Just saw a post from Alice grant fit on Facebook… when you look on her Facebook the transformation from mummy to fitness freak. There’s losing weight and then there’s being overly fixated and sexualised! Wonder how her husband must feel?

Noodles28

Chatty Member
Shame they kept that Paris rendezvous quiet cos all the comments on his post are very positive about him and ferne 😬

Red21

Which one?

The first lady. 28 days and that much change around her stomach...no...don't buy it at all. I did the first few of her challenges and only lost a couple of pounds and noted a tiny change in photos. That was before I wised up to her and twisted my knees etc

Tinkerbelltea2020

some form of injectables - thought she said she was over all that after having it “all” dissolved 🙄. Why can’t she just age gracefully and be happy with a natural look. She should turn to her mum; I think she looks better!
I thought this! I think her mum looks better than her loool

Rxt156

VIP Member
I think it’s so off in the CB group someone has posted a transformation pic of them at full term pregnancy then 10 months out. Why not at least show post partum? Just trying for something that looks more dramatic
lol 🤣🤣🤣 absolute nonsense

SJ08

Does anyone follow that alice.grant.fit? Bloody hell please view her stories from last night. She's going on about how she's put a bit of weight on because she's due on her period but she says that she hasn't had a period in over how ever many months. The girl clearly has a serious ED or problem and it's because of her relationship with food and exercise and she's used to promote the CB app. It's not on and it's so damaging
I thought this, she even showed that she weighs every single day. So much for ignore the scales!