Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dougiedolls

Chatty Member
Haven’t followed her for ages now but just watched her latest stories. Why does her face look so drooped on one side but not on the other

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
I’m sick of fitness people sucking in for everything, you can pose without having to breathe in like you’re holding on for dear life! You can see in her stories where she breathes out when she can’t keep it up anymore.
Oh dear it’s so noticeable here 😬😂

soph1992

I always though that tamsyn girl was pretty harmless but watching her stories this morning, she really isn’t fucking qualified to talk about food and eating. Shut the fuck up. This whole “if you want a chocolate bar, have a few squares”. NO NO NO - that’s the whole point of restrictive eating… if you want the chocolate bar, eat the bloody bar!! Her diet is absolutely horrendous. Pls can we start a thread for her, does anyone know how?

Rxt156

VIP Member
Standing ab workout 🤣🤣🤣 why can’t she L just do things properly. This isn’t unique it’s weird

guccigang

Chatty Member
My first time posting in this thread so hey guys! My friends absolutely lick this girls ass and all do her workouts whereas I’m the only one who thinks she is a dick! I’ve just seen her post about how the first surgeon ruined her boob job! That surgeon was Dr Frati! My friend was actually a patient coordinator for MYA and was telling me how Courtney was actually complaining her boobs weren’t big enough! And had revision surgery and apparently they had capsulated as she hadn’t followed the advice properly and was working out a lot earlier than she should of been! My friend was fuming that she had actually had revision surgery a lot quicker than anyone else just because of her name and they bended over backwards for her and she still wasn’t happy!
MYA didn’t Do her revision though? You can get revision work done wherever and whenever you want if you aren’t happy with the original surgery (in this case Fratis work)