Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whyhellothere83

VIP Member
Anyone else notice that Alice Fit failed her coaching exam because she didn't know how to work a machine. Fancy going into an exam, in a gym without ever stepping foot in a gym before. 😂 make it make sense
Because of ‘health and safety blah blah blah’ .... who on earth would want her as a PT

Roseannanna

I think I've seen a few girls online do her challenges and they lose the weight quickly and look great. But it's not a sustainable lifestyle! It's almost like a cult. Burning off 500 calories can become obsessional. My CrossFit coach tells me to stop looking at my watch lol.

JayRad

Chatty Member
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she’s just paying Jay as a freelance instructor so literally paying him by the session!

Rxt156

VIP Member
I unfollowed her ages ago because she posts toooo many stories and reposts a lot of people in their pants and I’m just not interested in that. I’ve just had a look at her page.. good to see she’s still doing the ridiculous workout combinations 🤭

PSTVTY01

Oh lordy... when you don't think her "fashion" choices can get any worse 🤦🏻‍♀️
Again, taking a trend to the extreme and over saturating herself if every shade of green possible. Just leave it Court, it isn’t happening babes even if it is Bottega 🤣

Bloody hell - lucky escape for Courtney, although we all know she likes a sniff sniff

It is jokes but you can clearly see he doesn’t actually take any lol but still skank 🤣🤣

Another day, another disrespectful outfit in Dubai. I don’t care what she says. Yes, you don’t have to wear Muslim dress or completely cover up in Dubai but there is a limit. You can see everyone else in her stories has their shoulders covered or ‘normal’ dresses on. Bikinis are literally only accepted on the beach and at pools.
If you watch her story you can even see all the other women in the background are covered!

SJ08

Just seen her stories at her family home. Obviously comes from money, does anyone know what her parents do?