Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JayRad

Chatty Member
Did anyone see her latest recipe video? Putting eggs in the air fryer?
Because boiling an egg is so much hassle these days 😂

kaaa2

VIP Member
Isn't there a fashion influencer that does the whole wearing a green item thing?? I'm sure Courtney is copying her by always wearing something green and saying how she is obsessed with it now! Is it Aimazin?? Like the exact same green bag and trainers!
yeah it’s aimazin- she had a thread on here now! she lives in Chelsea, Courtney will be wanting to bestie her

passmethetea101

I feel like those pictures really show she doesn't follow her app work outs at all. If she was doing all these high cardio workouts she'd look way more like tamsyn... very low body fat, not much muscle. Not body shaming her at all just saying her body type is way more consistent with someone who is weight training not what she is selling people

You're so right. Her whole app is a lie. Tricking people into thinking they'll look like her if they follow her workouts.

pidge2002

part of me is so surprised she hasn't tried to get clout from the gaming community by going through a 'gaming phase' and being a 'gamer girl'. watch it now though, she reads on here so she probs will lmaooooo

Mouseears

I still laugh at the woman who has had an obvious tummy tuck and said she has lost the weight since March. Erm you had a tummy tuck and lipo and have been posting the same progress photos for 3 years 🤣🤣🤣
Omg who… what are some keywords I can search to find her😂

ferret123

Sorry to ask on here, but I remember someone posting a website on this thread (or maybe the one before) showing how her number of followers were dropping (was some metrics website for social media accounts) does anyone know what it was please? I need it for something I’m working on. Thanks in advance!

DrStriker

@Kiki999 and @JayRad any idea if we can just start a thread on her or is there a Tattle process?

Totally agree when she goes on about that stuff it is stupid or going on about bloat but is actually just pushing her stomach out.

Don't want to detail the CB thread too much though 😂