Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ssapphiress

They seriously think they are the experts and that's the cringy thing.

I want to join her group out of curiosity. It seems like there is a push reward yourself with food for the calories you burn
Definitely! They all workout first thing
You couldn't have timed this more perfectly with CBs last post 🤦🏻‍♀️ can't keep up with the surplus/deficit yoyoing
A 4 week calorie deficit when you’re already fit and healthy is just ridiculous in reality, unless you have
Tamsyn’s already started obsessing about calories being displayed on restaurant menus. Her latest stories are so worrying 😬 she’s got a serious eating disorder.
im not sure what she expects at a Frankie and Benny’s to be honest, it’s mostly reheated?
She’s also going on about the fat that food is cooked in. Fat literally gives food flavour, restaurants want the most flavour possible to keep you coming back. If you want a lower calorie option don’t eat a burger and chips! Or just enjoy yourself, you get enough exercise and have 2 young kids- what is the issue with the extra calories? Surely if she’s training to be a PT she will know that 1 meal isn’t going to make her fat?

It’s annoying me all these people saying that ‘restaurants need to do better’ when they don’t go to places that make food FRESH. They don’t know what fresh food is or tastes like. Sorry your fast food places use lots of oil and sugar but don’t be surprised when it doesn’t align with what you want for your health and your children. Idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Bluppa

Anyone else notice that Alice Fit failed her coaching exam because she didn't know how to work a machine. Fancy going into an exam, in a gym without ever stepping foot in a gym before. 😂 make it make sense

• Haha

melissatiney

I must admit I’ve been intrigued to try some of Jay’s workouts from what I’ve seen and heard, but I just don’t want to line Courtney’s pockets with my money! We just need Jay to release his own app so we can all boycott Courtney 😂

Truthprevails85

Tamsyn stories this morning are so worrying, she said she feels ‘fluffy’ and she has a holiday in 2 weeks and basically doesn’t know weather to keep with her calorie surplus because her clothes are tighter.
Why does she need to build muscle anyway? Why can’t she drop the calorie counting and just eat her normal daily food (it’s all the same anyway) and when she has ‘occasions’ she can just leave out a meal and a snack?
The justification to reduce her calories again is an ED behaviour all over. She’s also telling her followers it’s normal when it’s really not.
The amount of pauses for fake laughs this morning was even more excessive than usual. I also HATE how she opens each morning story with happy Monday, Friday etc etc. I’m going to start a thread on her today once my baby gives me a minutes peace!

I call bullshit with that 28 day challenge winner!
I've lost 25kg over the past two years and no way you can do that in 28days with just HIIT training.

This is why I hate Courtney Black, all the insta trained by CB girls eat awful diets and are either really skinny with no muscle yet their praised by Lord CB. Her recipes are nothing special (just calorie swaps everyone learns pretty quickly) or not practical to non-lockdown life (who has time to make baked oats in the morning) and she's definitely not her "warriors" PT because how can she she has thousands of followers and doesn't restrict who can join. Most of them will immediately gain the weight they've lost because it's just not sustainable.

Rxt156

VIP Member
Reckon Courtney’s had a little snoop of this page? 😂 if she has, she’s having none of it.. she knows she’s ‘one of the best trainers’ 🙄🥱
I couldn’t even be arsed to read all that. Who does she think she is posting these bible length captions. No one cares loolll

• Haha

ferret123

Begging for a table at Lio…the most expensive restaurant in Ibiza! Pay up like the rest of us and use a concierge service. Literally makes my blood boil!!

soph1992

this whole "we're a start up, we can't do all sizes" is just utter bullshit. We all know the average size in UK is 16... i think the reason these "brands" only offer smaller sizes is the larger the bra cup size for example, the more they actually need to do their job i.e. giving support. I'm a size 16 with cup DD (have tried nike, M&S(probs the best) - most sports bras just don't hit the mark with support. so... if anyone can recommend any brands for the bigger boobed huns, lemme know - best for cardio and running please!!

Jordayyy93

This photo was posted in the CB Facebook group. The girl said she couldn’t see much change in her body after the challenge and that it was because Mother’s Day and a hen weekend fell over the challenge and that she’s got so many days to knuckle down until her wedding. This girl is far too thin and her mentality is all whack if she thinks she needs to lose weight. Courtney should be seeing these posts and having a profession comment telling them that they don’t need to lose weight and they need to eat more. She is honestly promoting a very unhealthy lifestyle

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

mol0509

Same old thing , trying on clothes , going on holiday . Comes back says how hard she’s works and off she goes again 🤦‍♀️Skin is bad , shred again
what’s even funnier is that she only goes to dubai, ibiza, paris and mykonos so it’s a literal routine 🤣

That Tamsyn is such a clone of CB. She’s doing extra workouts along side the challenge and going to the gym??! She speaks so repetitively every day about calorie deficit, eating whatever you want as long as it’s in your calories bla bla. She reposts James Smith’s posts a lot even though he digs out exactly the kind of person she is, no one actually cares what you eat everyday, especially when it’s the same food lol.

I’d bet money that if CB chopped her leg off and ate it, so would Tamsyn

• Haha

DrStriker

I don’t have TikTok. What are people saying?? 😂
Summary:
Pizza pasta bake is a rip off of pinch of nom.
It isn't high protein because it has a bit of pepperoni in
You can't chop
Cleanest pan ever implying she never actually cooks
Bet you ate one mouthful
Why are you cooking in a white bra

• Haha

JayRad

Chatty Member
Do people not realise there’s soooo much room for error when measuring? She’s probably just pulled the tape tighter! How do you lose an inch off your calf in 2 weeks?! 🤣

Reactions: 9

SallyAnnJones

Is anyone else finding it weird how she is posting an hour by hour list of her day? Why do people need to know that, whats she trying to prove?!
Grace Beverley does this everyday, another case of CB copying another influencer rather than doing anything original.

It’s also shit when Grace does it. Feels like it’s about trying to show how hard they work, when really it shows they do about 3 hours work and then complain they have so much to do and are so stressed.

Reactions: 9